It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people around you are feeling sick or out of energy?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BellaMente

Agreed. And no real point to it. I just moved on past that one

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

Over the counter allergy meds...don't even make a dent in the allergy symptoms I have and others have...and looking at the local walmart pharmacy shelf the other day...looks like others may be having the same issue...shelves were looking mighty sparse..

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This is such a powerful thread!! Last Saturday night (Sept. 3rd) I woke up feeling so sick...nausea and diahrea (sorry)...fatigue, and this achy-ness throughout my entire body!! Yesterday(Friday 9/9) was actually the first day I felt better all week...there is definitely a shift in the magnetic field and those of use who are sensitive to energy got the major impact of it. I started getting vivid thoughts of the future and let me tell you all something...something BIG is coming and it ain't gonna rain Skittles! Thank you for posting this thread..I thought I was the only one!!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I was talking to a friend the other day about the fungal angle of this myself. With the symptoms and the way the weather has been lately...it does look to be a good catalyst to say the least. And like you made note...with what is already in the air and water and our surroundings...weakening our already taxed bug fighting system...and modern medicine not really fully understanding spore infections and disease that could be related to fungus, well....this is certainly something to look into further.
By the way....feeling fine for a few days...stuffed up and coughing again this morning

May have to look into the olive leaf extract. Thanks for the tip. I really really really want the cough to go now.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

You are very welcome. Like I stated earlier...I haven't been much of a poster, more a reader and collector of data really. But....this is something that was nibbling at me for a little while and I just had to see what people thought. See if anyone else was picking up on this or just me and an overactive imagination. Glad to see I am able to bring this to light and get others views and opinions. Not going crazy from ATS...yet

I tell you though, the cough....getting wayyyyyyy annoying at this point and juncture.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bw_drum

e

thankyou for your reply bw_drum ..... the hot and cold scenario is still happening to me although i dont have a fever or any other flu like symtoms to relate this to .... its now happening to other family members too who also dont have any other symptoms. its really quite weird

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bw_drum

In my opinion it is a seasonal cold that happens every September. It is called The Kids are Back in School swapping germs. Both of my children missed a day or two last week. Buy hand wipes and keep them in your car, this cuts down on illnesses. Go sit in the sunlight, vitamin D exposure.Remember to throw out the vaccume cleaner bags occassionally and replace, also change the airfilters in your home monthly. Use bleach to clean the toilets weekly. Best of luck. Hope everyone feels better soon!
edit on 10-9-2011 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

no b's = no energy
no d's = no energy

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Looks like you are more aware of these issues.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

That's quite strange Freedom Knight. I just started to get sick yesterday. All the same symptoms everyone in the threads describing. Headache, coughing up phlegm, stomach problems. Feels like its upper respiratory or cold-like because I feel feverish although I haven't taken my temp

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Your post is the one that got my attention because since I first noticed the illness, I also noticed fungus in the environment to a degree I've never seen before in my life. I've seen all kinds of fungal fruiting bodies in the woods, yards, now even along sidewalks in the neighborhood. They range in size and appearance. And this year for the first time in forty years of fish keeping with my dad and now for myself, I had to contend with fungal spores infiltrating the air bubbling system in my tanks and forming an oily nasty sludge growth in the tank itself.

Even my cats came down with a respiratory infection the vet was at a loss to treat. People can ridicule this discussion all they like but I personally am going to follow your well thought out observations on fungus and try your suggestion for a remedy if we get sick like that again this year because the doctors could not help any of us last year.
edit on 10-9-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Your post is the one that got my attention because since I first noticed the illness, I also noticed fungus in the environment to a degree I've never seen before in my life. I've seen all kinds of fungal fruiting bodies in the woods, yards, now even along sidewalks in the neighborhood. They range in size and appearance. And this year for the first time in forty years of fish keeping with my dad and now for myself, I had to contend with fungal spores infiltrating the air bubbling system in my tanks and forming an oily nasty sludge growth in the tank itself.

Even my cats came down with a respiratory infection the vet was at a loss to treat. People can ridicule this discussion all they like but I personally am going to follow your well thought out observations on fungus and try your suggestion for a remedy if we get sick like that again this year because the doctors could not help any of us last year.
edit on 10-9-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Clarification

I think it definitely wouldn't hurt to have some Olive leaf extract (or Oil of Oregano since you may not be allergic to it!) on hand just in case. And if some of those Chemtrails are in fact spraying fungus spore, well that might explain why these infections are cropping up all over the place. Like I said, a lot of fungal spoors are very durable and can withstand extremes of heat and cold.

And I am a bit of a conspiracy theorist. I think TPTB have not spread this kind of infection previously because as you note, they can't make any money off of it (since they own most of the big pharmaceutical companies and probably most of the hospitals and HMO/insurance companies). But if they are trying to push forward their agenda of taking over the US, it would be much easier if nobody could drag themselves out of bed to fight back eh? And I do think they're going to try something soon.. so that's why NOW everybody's showing up with this stuff.

edit on 10-9-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Opps! Double post.
edit on 10-9-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ok...how odd is this...sitting in Bob Evans this morning...topic of convo for every table around me and the wait staff....you guessed it....everyone being sick and having been sick as far back as the end of July and not being able to shake it off.

Then...went to Walmart today to pickup a few things (by the way for you shooting enthusiasts out there...good prices on ammo :roll
anyway....walking out of the store and passing the Rx area....I wish I had thought to grab the phone and snap a pic to post on here....the aisle for cold/flu/allergy medicine...completely jam packed full. My fiancee and I both noticed it at the same time, and she isn't really following this as closely as I am. She was like....wow....look at all the people. Again, convo was centered on what do I need to take to kill this cough and congestion....had it for weeks now....in Er with it, to the doctor with it....kids have it....cough won't go away....
Seriously....and I was totally not even thinking of this either of the times I was out today. Was enjoying breakfast and good conversation about plans for the weekend, and talking ammo and birthday party at wally world...

Odd to say the least. Certainly had me displaying that Mr. Spock raised eyebrow thing for sure.
Just thought I would add those two cents.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ladykay

very welcome and thanks for chiming in on the post as well.
Yeah those little hot flashes are still hanging on....not as bad now a couple weeks later, but like after breakfast today...got one...no reason, nice and cool out, then bam....then gone a few minutes later.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
They actually had a skip on the news here in Texas about people with coming into the hospitals all over the state reporting respiritory troubles ,
, BUT : its been contributed to the wide spread fires in the state.And all the smoke in the air.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bw_drum
Ok...how odd is this...sitting in Bob Evans this morning...topic of convo for every table around me and the wait staff....you guessed it....everyone being sick and having been sick as far back as the end of July and not being able to shake it off.

Then...went to Walmart today to pickup a few things (by the way for you shooting enthusiasts out there...good prices on ammo :roll
anyway....walking out of the store and passing the Rx area....I wish I had thought to grab the phone and snap a pic to post on here....the aisle for cold/flu/allergy medicine...completely jam packed full. My fiancee and I both noticed it at the same time, and she isn't really following this as closely as I am. She was like....wow....look at all the people. Again, convo was centered on what do I need to take to kill this cough and congestion....had it for weeks now....in Er with it, to the doctor with it....kids have it....cough won't go away....
Seriously....and I was totally not even thinking of this either of the times I was out today. Was enjoying breakfast and good conversation about plans for the weekend, and talking ammo and birthday party at wally world...

Odd to say the least. Certainly had me displaying that Mr. Spock raised eyebrow thing for sure.
Just thought I would add those two cents.

Just wanted to note that Walmart has (much to MY surprise) Olive Leaf extract. It is a much weaker amount (150mg) compared to most other brands which tend to have at least 470 to 500 mgs, but take 4 instead of 2, and press on. It will at least tell you if it's worth buying the more powerful stuff, eh?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
HELLO
this topic has been on god like productions at least a half dozen of times in various forms. All the symptoms are the same and its happening all over America. My wife and I were I shout the only ones having trouble with nausea, headaches, and pressure in the head. My 7 mo old son now is having coughing attacks. And thanks to previous posters, now there may be a link. I didn't think that my 3 year old niece and mom in law had just a bad case of allergies with both having chronic coughing. We are in harper's ferry west Virginia. I am a researcher and I try not to come to conclusions without seeing all the options. But, I don't believe in coincidences either. My coincidence is that after I read some of these posts I never thought about fungi problems before. I have been here for 6 years and have not seen ruse type of fungi that all of a sudden sprouted on my front lawn. They are. Big as baseball's. In 6 years i haven't seen any fungi on my property. Last week in a matter of a day or 2 I have baseball size mushrooms? Something is happening and it will affect all of us. I thought that we were having problems from the ground moving under us. But now it can be an addition of other things, sinister things.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
oooo... here's a question I have asked a few people and have gotten some startling answers.

is anyone having thyroid problems or throat feeling kinda sore and achy, not like strep throat- not scratchy... sore in the thyroid area.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
HELLO
this topic has been on god like productions at least a half dozen of times in various forms. All the symptoms are the same and its happening all over America. My wife and I were I shout the only ones having trouble with nausea, headaches, and pressure in the head. My 7 mo old son now is having coughing attacks. And thanks to previous posters, now there may be a link. I didn't think that my 3 year old niece and mom in law had just a bad case of allergies with both having chronic coughing. We are in harper's ferry west Virginia. I am a researcher and I try not to come to conclusions without seeing all the options. But, I don't believe in coincidences either. My coincidence is that after I read some of these posts I never thought about fungi problems before. I have been here for 6 years and have not seen ruse type of fungi that all of a sudden sprouted on my front lawn. They are. Big as baseball's. In 6 years i haven't seen any fungi on my property. Last week in a matter of a day or 2 I have baseball size mushrooms? Something is happening and it will affect all of us. I thought that we were having problems from the ground moving under us. But now it can be an addition of other things, sinister things.

Now that you mention it all kinds of mushrooms popped up in my yard the last week. I thought it was strange
for a few minutes. I put one that was 12 inches in diameter in my burn pile. It looked odd. I have a wooded lot in the south east coast.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join