It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people around you are feeling sick or out of energy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

It is pretty sickening to see what we are doing to ourselves. haha...no I am trying to not become Typhoid Mary (or maybe Gary in this case) haha.

But I can imagine with everything coming at us, this is more the cause than a super bug or anything. Fires, radiation, storms, drought, flooding, pollution, oil spills, earthquakes, famine, bad food, bad water, bad air....I guess just pick your poison. So sad.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Whatsreal

Oh I am not letting the troll clowns get to me...way too thick skinned and stubborn for that
, but thank you for the support on the thread and chiming in. I agree...not looking at a conspiracy but something does feel very off.
My fiancée has been fighting this as well....and we are both very healthy. I too only get allergy issues early spring and late fall typically (when leaves turn here in Ohio). Like I said earlier in the post, I was even bragging that allergies had been next to nothing this year so far....then...BAM! Hit me like a sack of bricks and I just can't shake the itchy cough, headaches and coughing fits. The fatigue is really annoying the heck out of me too...majorly cutting into my normal active lifestyle. Allergy meds and sinus meds...totally not working.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bw_drum

I was just going to make a post about this, but you beat me to it.
My lifestyle is a very active and healthy one. Organic foods, no florides in toothpaste, excercise etc... But these past 2 weeks I've been feeling tired and having severe migraines. I am light sensitive, but I don't get severe headaches day after day with no end in sight. I figured after a week they would go away, but didn't.
My hubby has been complaining about getting dizzy for no reason and feeling weak.
I also have friends who have been complaining about feeling dizzy, tired, weak ect....
Just this morning, my daughter was complaing of feeling weak now. No energy and she just wanted to stay in bed. That's very unusual since she is usually the first one to get up early in the morning and start playing.

I can't believe it's the radiation from Fukushima, but maybe it is??
Allergies??
Chemtrails???
Contagion???

What ever it..it's not pleasent to have.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
One word... Parasites! Dr's either are ignoring them or have no idea that parasites have become an epidemic. In my opinion it's the money maker for the pharmaceutical companies. Treat the symptoms rather than the cause only to create more symptoms and problems.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by beenupsince2007

Of course you just treat symptoms.....there is no money in getting someone well. It is better for them to take meds the rest of their lives and feel semi good then to get well and not need you or the drugs. If drugs are made to get people well then why do you have to take them the rest of your lives? It is a win-win situation for drug Co and docs. Guaranteed use and guaranteed office visit.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Coincidence.....time of the year (flu season), im not surprised many of you are ill.

I myself never get ill....why?? I cant tell you lol because its against the T&C's

Ive not had flu, a cold, anything like that for at least 10 years

There are many contributing factors to illness and fatigue. I dont see why people would automatically come to the conclusion that its either to do with our Sun (solar system) or Fukushima.?

The initial signs and symptoms of treatable radiation sickness are usually nausea and vomiting. The amount of time between exposure and when these symptoms develop is an indicator of how much radiation a person has absorbed.

www.mayoclinic.com...=symptoms

www.buzzfeed.com...

You havent been irradiated....your symptoms are not that of radiation sickness.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by beenupsince2007

In the early 20th century, we dewormed regularly.

People have lost this common knowledge.

Now we think that were somehow immune to that in the first world.

Get some humaworm, and refresh gut with hq probiotics, people.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bw_drum

Hi,I was about to start thread on this myself! I have all those symptoms as have most the people I know. Really healthy people too have just been ruined for a couple of weeks and it shows no signs of stopping! Chem trails?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bw_drum

Feeling it here but it's more of a seasonal deal as it's getting cooler in the mornings / evenings but still warm through the day.

Though a week ago my wife was sick with flu-ish symptoms, and I was dealing with what I can only describe as motion sickness 24/7 with some hot flashes thrown in for good measure.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bw_drum
Just a little curious about something that has been bothering me the last few weeks. I have noticed (myself included in this) a large number of people coming down with unexplained illness - cold like symptoms, upper respiratory illness, bronchitis, lack of energy, feeling worn out, headaches, uncontrollable coughing fits and bad almost allergy symptoms and sinus issues/infections - in people not prone to allergies.

All of these things can be traced back to stress, and there is no question that Americans are under tremendous stress right now. People who don't have jobs are obviously stressed over how they're going to pay the bills and whether they'll be able to find a job anytime soon. People that do have jobs are having much greater demands placed on them, many are doing the work of two or three people and putting in tons of overtime with no extra compensation. And everyone is stressed over the government's inaction to do anything about it. People's health is falling apart as a result. I know I am just absolutely dog-tired all the time, it's just one deadline after another with no relief. And yet, as busy as I am I don't even know if I'll have a job 2 or 3 months down the road. Things are just brutal right now, there's pretty much no one that is unaffected by this economic mess. But I think it's all related to the lousy economy, I don't think there's any conspiracy involved.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This caught my eye because half of my family was sick last week/weekend. My uncle had a severe sinus infection and he's never sick. Both my brothers had nasty coughs/flu like symptoms along with my dad. One of my friends was vomiting for 2 days. Two of my aunts as well who are big fitness fanatics said they felt weak and fatigued (Malaise).

I myself am weightlifter/trainer and i take multi-v every day and the beginning of this weekend until about wednesday i felt overly fatigued with mild sore throat. I hardly get sick as well havent had any cold like symptoms in over a year.

So when people always say "yeah there's something going around" there may be, but is it chemtrails, is it mild radiation sickness/ or is it just a transfer of germs from human to human?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
ok first , it is normal. With what is going on in the sky, the earth, the people and the thoughts around you, it is normal that a lot of people will feel like that.

Second, don't look at others or blame others. You are out of energy because you want to be out of energy. the sky , the earth, the people might not help you, but the fact that you accept their weakness makes you sick. If the world is changing (magnetism) well change your lifestyle in order to fit the change.

At the end of the cycle, you will feel, depress, you will have anxiety, you will have no thoughts, this is because of the change. In order to feel powerful and have a lot of energy, you have to change the way you vision life. Example: Less thoughts more actions. Try to do more things without thinking. If you are able to manage that, you'll be fine. Of course, Meditating, clearing your mind, release the bad energy within you that makes you sick or whatever will help you a lot.

The key is to do more actions that you are not use to do in your lifestyle. Like me, started to go to the gym, i quit smoking, I am more outside. I just do it, i don't think about it... I feel a lot more happy, more energy. Also i meditate everyday for 30 minutes, just to clear my mind. It is funny to say, but they have a lot of studies on meditation which clearly say: Meditation will help, heal, energized, cure your body, mind and soul. Exercises will increases the flow of air in your body (high metabolism) then meditation will be super beneficial

don't decide if you have to believe me or not... and also don't say you will try... just do it... that's all. Follow the flow of the earth... don't follow others because you will feel like you are feeling now. Fix yourself, balance yourself as everybody on this earth are unbalanced.

Like they say: Use the force... can you do that? Don't listen to others or anything... listen to yourself... listen to your body... oh i have a pain in my legs... I ll go see the doctor so he can give me pain killers,... does it really help? or it hides it? Think about it....

reply to post by bw_drum

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymouth
reply to post by bw_drum

Change your lifestyle, quit blaming others.

Physician heal thyself. As far as I know the post mentioned nothing about the poster's lifestyle so I would be beyond presumptuous to counter with such a statement in absolutely absence of evidence.

One of the biggest problems humanity is facing today is self-righteousness. So I guess the retort to this can be, Change your disposition, stop jumping to conclusions about others.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have only noticed being more tired than usual. I used to walk 4 miles daily, and quite suddenly it became a serious strain just to go 2. My tiredness could have more to do with my roosters clock being off. He calls at 2 am now. Haha!
I do have a theory though about the coughing and allergy like symptoms. Microscopic particals from the various wild fires and the dust from the droughts. Also possibly a factory or paper mill near by that could have changed their chemical formulas which then get sent out into the air. Just a thought!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bw_drum

You gotta be kidding me with the dreams aspect. Lately I've had the most monumentally vivid dreams I've EVER had in my life. They were happening every night consistently for about two weeks straight. I thought it was because I was taking Zinc (which is supposed to give you crazy dreams) but I take it every night and I don't get them anymore.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by

Yes the stress factor can be very serious concern. I totally understand that and agree it has totally bad results on a persons health and well being.
With everything around us the way it is...no wonder people have a lower resistance level now.
I think I did point out or at least hoped I did, earlier, that I don't think it is a conspiracy...but a concern all the same. I am not sure what the actual causes - or easily - causes could be....but was hoping with a little Q&A we may stumble onto something.
I did mainly want to satisfy a little curiosity in seeing how many might be affected, where, and what they are experiencing and the thoughts on those experiences....so far...a pretty interesting thread.

I can sympathize on the job side, SavedOne.
I too am in that work my a$$ off boat.
Meet those unreal deadlines and every time you think you could get a small break, there is another almost impossible one after it... work your butt off for money that just goes into the ever increasing cost of living, no increase to compensate...then be told over and over...keep up the good work, be happy you have a job (which I am VERY thankful and lucky in that regard), but....you may not have this job, a year from now, or the end of the year or the end of the month or maybe next week....yet....record sales figures are being met and money is being "tucked away" in the case the economy tanks.
I feel for everyone that is in this mess with the state of the world economy and greed right now...but the stress for those with and without work...and being on the end of work, where work is actually done and feeling the threat of having it all go away.....no wonder so many of us are feeling ill and run down. Point well taken SavedOne.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I wish I could post all the responses I am getting from friends and family and co-workers....the cross section of people, their backgrounds, their fitness levels, their locations...it is what tipped me toward posting this in the first place. And I know it sounds total ATS lol...but...I am firmly feeling that things are just off....
Be it the earth balance, the soul balance, the environment, people around me, common illness just taking a harder hold, the nasty things in and around us that we are exposed to....a combination of things...I don't know at this point. But as I see, many people are understanding the post and showing interest or concern as well....may be something, may not be anything....hell who knows what is "normal" anymore.
I really just want to see if some pattern will emerge to what and why this seems to be out of normal context.

haha...and no I can't use the excuse I tried with my co-workers - that I was allergic to people and where I worked haha

In reply to a post a little before this one...yes I am serious about the dreams as well....I am serious about the subjects and the replies, totally in this thread. it is just something that caught my attention and wouldn't let go. So I figured I would put it up to my peers and see what we could see.
edit on 9-9-2011 by bw_drum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have noticed an increase in Chemtrail activity in the last few weeks. Especially this last week.

Not to big of an increase but the most I have seen in 2011.

In 2010 .... it was all year non-stop .....and not that I am convinced there is a connection.... I did get bronchitis in the spring of 2010.

First Time ever I have had it. I am a healthy person who exercises.

Soo.. I see you are from Ohio... have you noticed anything different in the sky?

A lot more plasma type looking clouds or other such odd things?

... just to clarify.... I posted on this thread because I too have noticed in the past week or 2 that a lot of people have some nasty cough and snot dripping from their noses. I am in Utah

edit on 9-9-2011 by dplum517 because: added

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You know what's a little funky?

I woke up today with slight cough, scratchy throat, and not so good poo this morning.

It feels like allergies more than a cold, but half the symptoms resemble a cold.

I actually slept about nine hours. I rarely get over six hours of sleep. Usually three or four.

Maybe just something I ate, but it feels more like something in the air, or a combination of things.

I took b, c, e, fish oil, epo, zinc, & manganese.

Hopefully clears up by tomorrow.,

edit on 9-9-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymouth
reply to post by bw_drum

Change your lifestyle, quit blaming others.

what a douche

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join