It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people around you are feeling sick or out of energy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Since the end of July my energy has been very low. I am not very active much, as I am a computer person attending classes online for my degree, but I do walk every day and clean and take care of children, so I am mediocre active I guess/ Any way back to the end of July low low energy lots of "mystery" headaches not around my monthly, which I sometimes do get headaches around. Last week when the kids started schoool the first day I noticed many pains in my legs, sciatic nerves (know that pain from pregnancy) and lower back pain (which all my sickness starts in my lower back because of an issue I had from Basic training which was exasperated by the back labor because my children faced upward coming out) any hoo three days after that started my daughter had vomitting and cramps and diharrea (SP?) a day later at night I got it for us both it lasted 6 hours then my son got it it lasted half that for him, still having the headaches still have low energy, but also I have had insomnia at night. Today was the worse. Last night I forced myself to bed pretty much early even though I was not really tired but slept in past 10 am and by 3:30 pm all the sudden I felt like the energy was sucked out of me literally that's how it felt and I fell asleep and slept till like 7 pm. Woke with a headache (that seems to be an ongoing occurence) the headaches are definately upon waking. I don't know if it's the radiation, I eat so much salt in my diet (iodized) that is supposed to keep one from getting radiation sickness, no?
I also live on the gulf coast of Florida near Tampa Bay.
edit on 8-9-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I live in the UK. About 3 weeks ago I was on a camping holiday with my kids. On the 5th day my kids started a kind of odd cold. Diarrhoea, headache, vomiting abdominal cramps and really fatigued.
When I mention it to other parents, they say lots of children had to go home because of sudden sickness.
It lead to a cough, sore throat, phlegm and we haven't felt right since and in fact it has stopped us going on our main holiday with my spouse.
We thought it was down to the wheat field we were camped right next to, getting sprayed. But now I am not so sure due to your thread.

I didn't get it, till I shared a bottle of water with my sister a week later. I have adrenal fatigue anyway, so I am not too happy getting this on top.
But this last week I and my kids have been getting really bad headaches. I do not get headaches. We have also been getting backaches, really bad ones that wake you up.
I am sorry but this adds up to Electromagnetic radiation, especially the backaches and headaches.

Yes it could be the Japan incident but why now?? Radiation sickness would be quite evident very soon after being exposed within one week in fact.

This is EM radiation and could explain the power outages going on at the moment in the Southwest USA. I would like to tell the source of the EM radiation but you wouldn't believe me anyway. U2U if you really want to know.

Take multi-vitamins and treat the symptoms as they come. Especially take all the Vitamin Bs as your body is under stress. Up Vitamin C and E to at least 5 times RDA.
Take showers or baths as this will restore your negative ions. Put a de-ioniser on.

And I believe the Chemtrails are making it worse as they have too much positive ions in them for our bodies to cope with and the antidote to Barium is Potassium-lots of dates or raisins or baked beans or potatoes.
God bless. We are going to need it.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by trilogy111

I know its hard being in the UK but stay out of the rain.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I felt horrible on tuesday, I was sick as a dog. It was like a cold, it's early friday and I'm almost done with it. I don't know what happened.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
myself and my husband have been looking after 3 grandaughters and 1 of the grandaughters has had the flue like symptoms and so has hubby .... feeling lethargic, very chesty with belly cramps etc but now i keep going hot and cold for no apparent reason and hubby says he has too, but i dont have these flu like symptoms. i am post menopausal and dont need to be doing any activities to suddenly start feeling very hot then bursting into sweat. i find this quite strange, ?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I have a very healthy lifestyle right now. I eat vegetables and fruits, mostly grown on my own land with no treatments whatsoever. I run daily in the forest, breathing in the scent of the pines, I live in a high altitude, with little smog, if any, my water comes from a natural spring that is untreated and tested every month. I take vitamins and drink herbal teas each night. I am not working right now, so just taking care of my family and my home, have a healthy social life and marriage. My kids are all doing well in school, two in college, no worries.

Yet I am racked with a sudden onset of nightmares and a sudden lack of energy that is frustrating.

If I am to be honest and reveal what my intuition is whispering? My energy (my soul? My higher self?) is elsewhere and very busy. It feels as if I am doing something. Something is happening. Something BIG. In the last nightmare, I said to myself "It is happening, NOW." I feel there is something that has begun, and it is too late to turn back. We have, as a collective consciousness, the ability to control and choose our destiny and future. But there is a point at which the wheels are already turning, everything clicked in place, and there is no more opportunity to change our minds and create a different potential future.

This is happening. I do not know if I am part of making it happen, or trying to fight it. But I sense that this part of me is always in support of the collective, the larger "we", and is working for that. That may mean we wanted certain things torn down and now it is too late to change our minds.

I am being wierd, I know. My mind is not sharp when in this state. I think I'll go take a nap instead of writing ridiculous stuff!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Well this is all a bit disturbing........

Glad you made this thread because I've had a lingering cough for about 5 weeks now. I got really sick for a full three weeks but recovered, all except for this cough and some feelings of fatigue at random times. I am an amateur bodybuilder and a bit of a health nut so I seriously doubt this is diet or activity related. This cough I have isn't severe by any means, in fact it's virtually non-existent until I begin to exercise. My throat starts to 'itch' and then I have uncontrollable coughing sprees.

I haven't experienced anything like this in my life and was beginning to worry until I read this thread and saw that I was not alone.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I thought it was just me! I've been sleeping 10-12 hours, which for me never happens. I've also had bronchitis twice now in the past month and I feel something else coming on. I am into holistic health, so it can't be lifestyle.

We were told in prior threads that the upcoming shift in consciousness will do this to all of us.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
it is the uhf frequencies

wireless global network

-the issue is the frequency can be altered slightly and it you will can still transmit but it will affect and control your health.

especially your memory.

when your pets start acting up at nothing... you will know. the strange sound in the sky people hear b4 'disasters' is that tech.

good luck.

ps they can send out a frequency that will cause you to vibrate internally and if works to 'reset' your memory.

they are those that have the knowledge to do this. it all started with sound experiments and it has given them power to control

the sounds that you cant consciously hear 'reset' your mind and causes you to think things, do things and forget things.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Have you seen many chem trails in your area people seem sick? I know there are experiments in place from the secret governments.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
After looking through this thread i was surprised not to see more people making the connection between these damm Chemtrails and all the strange joint aches, head aches, unusual allergies, low energy levels and all the crap we are coughing up!

I too live in the UK. Now, who can remember when the volcano erupted in Iceland causing all air traffic to cease? Who can remember the 3-4 days of crisp blue skies and fluffy white clouds. Who can remember what our natural sky line looked like without being scarred with giant x's and grid formations. Who can remember the last time we had a beautiful day, morning till night? Weather modification is very real. No sun = low energy levels. Think about that.

When our air is thick with chemicals (containing metal oxides from these chemtrails) our immune system is suppressed. Guess who this benefits? The Pharmaceutical drug companies....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I take a healthy regiment of vitamins...Energy on demand...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
My girls got sick with a cold which then was spread to my boyfriend and I....It was really really bad :/ Almost flu like without a fever. Between my friends there does seem to be something spreading.
We are finally all recovering.
However, I am blaming this on back to school. Everyone is heading back to school here and our illness coincide with that...and I am sure the same could be said for others in this thread.
Viruses are highly transmissible and love back to school month!
edit on 9-9-2011 by Htrowklis82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bw_drum

My whole family has been struggleing with this for the last month or so, ans we are all extremely healthy, we run and eat healthy. mostly what we have had are headaches and extreme fatigue, my wife has had some pretty heavy nasal allergies and she has never had them before.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ladykay

The hot cold thing was one detail I did leave out as well....just to see if it was brought up.
I wondered if people would relate the fever turning on and off. I left it out, just to place something as a validity point in the research that COULD be tied to all of this....
I am seeing that description more and more and I too experienced it...taking temp - had nothing to do with the fever either...
edit on 9-9-2011 by bw_drum because: added missing details

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentience365

You are not alone in this my friend...as of today I am working into 4 weeks dealing with this...the illness seems to have gone....I do get the sudden onset hot flash and severe headaches....but the restlessness and coughing fits just won't go away. I agree with exercise it seems to be much much worse...and when the coughing starts 9especially late at night...it about puts me on my knees.

On a side note...someone also mentioned odd dreams...I am not one that has many dreams (or if I do, nothing that is remembered clearly) but lately....let me tell you....maybe fueled by the fever...but wow....some major major bad ones. Just putting in my 1 cent on that one. May not be related, but again with good research, don't leave any stone unturned or over looked.

I am really hoping this all passes soon. The people on my nature bike trail are really getting annoyed with my coughing sounding like an incoming freight ship fog horn and the local fauna really get spooked by it

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

I think it could be related with back to school and more person to person contact...except...most of this was starting in mid to late July for people....well before school started for most. Just a note. And where I am - people interact more with more people during the summer off season. Not saying it's not a possibility, just putting in a time line for when I started seeing and experiencing this. I would like to see when people first started noticing the illness/symptoms. if you would like to U2U me with a general location of where you are...nothing too specific, I would like to try to chart this out, maybe with a timeline and track to see if there may be a pattern here.

And as far as the CDC, I looked into it....that is a very non user friendly site....can't see any related reports on anything like this, but....I am not really surprised by that either.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bw_drum

Quit breathing on people....JKING... If you remember all of the nuclear fallout this year plus all of the fires we are bound to have issues. This is large scale. Look at the Fukoshima, Nebraska 2 nuke plants, Mississippi nuke plants along with one Alabama plant leaking into the river. The power plants in Pa, Va, Conn., NJ....etc.....
Then take the fires everywhere breathing in smoke. Then if you weren't hit by fire then you were probably around flooding which produces mold which produces mold spores which give resp. infections.
It is the start of the PLAGUES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>well maybe not a plague but the air ain't what it used to be.
edit on 9-9-2011 by hanyak69 because: too scary

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I can relate to nearly every post on here, the ones also in UK are interesting, I'm sure there must be many more if this is just amongst the ATS groups.

I have just slept 12 hours through which I never do but this was only after a terrible coughing fit at about 1am (UK time) I coughed that much I was actually sick. Yes the hot and cold spells are there but more cold than hot. Before the sore throat was an upset stomach and headaches. Also what we called the 'collie-wobbles ' like a deep uneasy feeling like butterflies in the lower abdomen.

I am tempted to put up my pics of some the chemtrails we had here but I could be going off at a tangent too much, so when I'm a bit better I might start a thread on it. all I know is for two summers some our lovely plants have been splattered or sprayed with something. Last years tomatoes were totally lost and looked like they had been spayed from above, like a fuel dump from a plane or an airborne oil spill drift something.We have lovely organic garden here but living under a busy flight path is not good. Our lawn had odd patches appearing overnight that turn black or brown and look burned almost and very defined areas.

It is sometimes after it has rained that this happened. It was worse last year after the massive chemtrail event which was at 7am on a regular school run and defo a one off. The trails were a defined grid in the sky, as said have pics. I checked the flight paths for these time slots and no regular flight paths could explain what I saw, I have never seen anything like it, it totally blotted the sky out once done as the trails expanded to cloud what was a very clear blue sky.

This could be so many different things combined and as said before, has swine flu mutated even? I really don't know but I feel compelled to voice my concerns.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bw_drum

Don't worry about all these clowns saying go to the gym. I am an active person in relatively good shape.. about 1 1/2 weeks maybe 2 weeks ago I noticed I suddenly had allergies. I usually only have them for a week or 2 when spring starts.. The last few days I cannot stay awake easily past 8pm unless I'm out doing something. My wife, even though she is pregnant, noticed a huge change in her energy and thought for 2 weeks she had a cold, but doesn't have any swollen glands, or any typical cold symptoms.

There is definitely something up.... may be something natural, i doubt its some big conspiracy... but something isn't right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join