It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people around you are feeling sick or out of energy?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by trilogy111

You live in the UK?

Maybe its this

edit on 8-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Forget the people around me. I've been tired, too.

Seriously, I have heard a lot of people complain of being tired and even others noticing that everyone is tired lately. Other common complaints I've heard lately? Headache, neck pain, heel pain, cough/congestion, and fatigue.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by trilogy111

Yes---nodding head in total agreement with this part of the statement---when you get it...you know you got it!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by eXia7

Is it really going to take until your women and children start suffering from blood noses and diahorrea before you actively make an effort to find out for yourself.

I've even tried to get my cousin to do it, he lives in San Francisco and refuses to listen to me. So be it.

I have a few other hunches about this as well, I live on the gulf coast, and with the reports of the oil spill still leaking, and I heard a local news report talking about tar balls, I kind of thought it might have to do with that, Also after seeing that chart about the radiation, I believe since it shows that it dipped pretty far south, it could also be a problem.. Chemtrails, chemicals being sprayed all around for insects, weeds.. etc. I mean honestly, it's hard to ever tell what it could be these days.

Maybe I'm trying to convince myself otherwise, who knows.

edit on 9/8/2011 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Yes, the tar balls are a massive concern. The Corexit is a deadly chemical. There have been reports of it causing women to internally bleed, but only from direct contact or near contact with the tar balls.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by eXia7

Yes, the tar balls are a massive concern. The Corexit is a deadly chemical. There have been reports of it causing women to internally bleed, but only from direct contact or near contact with the tar balls.

Oh man, that's scary news to hear, You should've seen how many tourists we had swimming in the water this year.. I stayed away from the beach pretty much all summer, which was a very sad thing to do.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

yep, just looked at it, thinking its a combo, build up of various things. I've ordered some Ionic Air Purifier W/Built-in Humidifiers for the house just to help indoors but I can't see that helping much? I am so concerned for all, the radiation in Japan must be terrible and its spreading by the looks of things.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PassedKarma

Thanks PassedKarma! Drums rule lol....but tell the little guy to keep up with those drums and learn as many styles as he can!

Back on topic...I was basically told...no need to meds...just let it run it's course...be gone in a few weeks. Unless I start blacking out, coughing up blood....etc etc...

And the drug stores/grocery stores...almost out of most cold/allergy/sinus medicine...unless someone close by has one HECK of a big meth lab....I found that odd too.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
There needs to be a hypercondriac forum for threads like this.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bw_drum

I got my first cold in probably three years in late July. I have noticed that I seem to get colds in the summer months as opposed to winter. I'ts funny because last winter people around me were sick as a dog and I never had any symptoms. Anyway it started as a slightly scratchy throat that evolved into a head cold that went into my chest. Still a bit congested but otherwise ok. I take a probiotic plus vitamins daily. I suspect a very resiliant virus is to blame. My neighbor is a school bus driver and said it is/was going around. But it has been about a month and still not over it yet.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I work in a college town..

lately I've noticed that everyone is coughing..

co inky dink?

i think not..

I think we are all being poisoned by the radiation fallout...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

I was sitting on the beach between Gulfport and Biloxi last year the day of the oil spill. It was interesting to see how many people still went in the water last year. They would block off one section to rake, etc, then about a 1/2 mile down there would be people wading, swimming in the water. Then about an hour later that section would be closed and the people would be in the water not to far away from that.

I do have to say, there were also quite a few nights when we would wake up because the smoke was so horrible when they would be burning what was floating around on the surface.

I got the heck outta there last September feeling ok, without any symptoms even after the smoke, etc....

So whatever I am experiencing here in Arizona is something else, and a lot of people have it here.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
These newbies are getting more rude by the day. Reminds me of members of a certain site that's been losing a lot lately. On topic, yes I've noticed this to some extent. I have a sore throat now and it's being passed around the family. Just a sore throat and slight fever, nothing really bad, just annoying. Don't think it's allergies. Or my life style.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I have to admit...we are totally being bombarded by bad things...all around us and the so called experts out there really remind me of the scientists back in the hay day of nuclear power/weapons....you know the guys in short shorts and panama jack shirts with fancy sunglasses, watching the explosion up close and personal...not even coming close to realizing what fallout is? Then a few years later....the OMG moment when they suddenly go...wow....it wasn't just a danger from the fireball and shock wave....
That's what scares me the most these days...the mixture of "cocktails" we have in us and around us and not knowing what the combinations can do in the long run.

I am really just hoping its just a very bad allergy season....but I am on ATS...and...well....I do have a pretty active, always thinking, observing and asking questions kind of mind. Which can come up with some very interesting scenarios itself. I hate to say, I think as far as issues with everything from the planet to the oil to the radiation to the GM foods to chemtrails....people know somewhere what all this can do, and either deny or maybe realize that there is nothing that can be done now...too far down the rabbit hole to make a difference now. I hate thinking that way....but as so many people point out....we may never truly know.
I just hope all is not lost for future generations....ok back on topic....

I am seeing I am not the only one noticing the illness and actually am surprised that there wasn't a thread already...as I said originally it may be nothing...but I would be curious to see general areas that this may be more prominent in...could see if that ties into the theories on storms, dust clouds, weather, oil and radiation...
I am in south central ohio for reference...
edit on 8-9-2011 by bw_drum because: wow

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
For the last week or so, I've been exhausted by the time I get home from work. I mean fall down, not want to do anything exhausted , head aches... .it's odd.

Not sure if it's the weather changing or what but..... I don't know.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
All this thread is going to accomplish will be to call out most of the hypochondriacs out there. If you feel sick, go see a doctor otherwise please refrain from trying to convince the rest of the world that everyone is getting ill.

At least 1 of 5 are always complaining about something, it's called life, and nothing much has changed in a long time.
Be it influenza or allergies or arthritis, it happens alot. Be glad you don't get something that cannot be cured with some rest and common medicine.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bw_drum

When I first started getting ill, I thought it was allergies too. Clear but continuous discharge from my nose, so I wasn't concerned. This went on for a while, like typical allergies can do. Never had allergies until I moved to AZ in the past, so had suffered from them before.

It seemed like overnight this stuff moved to my chest, and what was expelled after that wasn't pretty. That is when my energy level took the huge plummet. I got a very high fever about the same time. When I got to the ER it was 103.

If notice any quick changes like I did, do something about it right away because this all started for me back in the end of July, and I still don't have my old energy level back yet.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

That might be your feeling, so why bother responding here?

There happens to be a similar set of symptoms people are describing here, that is what caught my attention, and I have been to the ER.

I have never been sick like this before, and it has been well over a month and a half.

I am a very healthy person, so what you call "life" for yourself, might not be the same for us.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I have to agree on the rudeness factor. I am a newbie...as far as posting goes, but have been an active watcher for a few years now...I thought this could be a very good topic of conversation, just to see what others think or may be experiencing.
I am doing my best to just ignore the trolls and not feed them though. I am glad to see that other mature members are holding to topic and adding in some useful commentary to the thread and not dropping scraps to the trolls under the bridge. Thank you and much appreciated.

Back on topic....we have done a lot of damage to ourselves and our environment over the years, and continue to do so at an alarming rate...both in time and amounts...it's sad. But in all honesty, the illness factor could be an indicator of things yet to come. We can only handle so much before the machinery breaks down and the pipes clog up. I just hope, again, it's just a passing bad virus that was clinging on like a dryer sheet to a sock or a really bad season for allergens...let's hope on that side more than....oops.....what do you mean radiation is bad...or....ohhh....drinking coreexit wasn't a good idea....I thought it might work like a really good strong laxative.

edit on 8-9-2011 by bw_drum because: another blasted typo - my fingers may be getting ill

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Well if you would clearly read....most people have been seeing the doctor...and not to be rude...but where in my post am I trying to convince anyone that the world is ill?
All I simply was asking was observation and opinion to just to look around and have a discussion of what you noticed, or may be experiencing. And please no disrespect was intended...just pointing that out. I do understand there are some that will develop symptoms that are described, by just reading the tread. This was just intended to see if this is as widespread as it was looking from my perspective. By the way....this is how the CDC maps illness as well...it's just a little research.
Asking questions should never be a bad thing, to those that can handle the answers.
and as far as illnesses that can't (or won't be cured)....got that one covered. Been a type1 diabetic since early teens...oh and before I get jumped on for that being the reason I am run down....mine is and has been in about 98% control all these years (haha no one is perfect - so never 100%, but I try).

Now back on topic I try to go again...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join