It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people around you are feeling sick or out of energy?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by truthordeath

No, noone has ever claimed those things could be a possibility, and no debunkers have ever argued against it either.

On the other hand i do feel my DNA changing, like I am half in another dimension,, quite awesome actually.

edit on 8-9-2011 by GrinchNoMore because: HaH

link   
reply to post by bw_drum

That's cool you are a drummer! Off topic! My oldest son (8) plays and is totally obsessed with drumming.

And (on topic!!) the pharmacist said she had filled EIGHTEEN prescriptions for k-flex that day all but one for strep. How weird. And annoying. Now we have all this flu crap to possibly worry about as well.

link   
reply to post by bw_drum

wow..

that's me in a nutshell these past few days..

and i work hard all the time..

don't have time to feel sick..
'
but lately i have no energy and feel like crap...

especially in my sinuses and lungs....

and headaches also...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by topcat7

Checkmark on the CO testers...at work and home...nothing there. Home mostly runs on electric, no gas appliances at all.
The mold theory was one I was thinking a little into - in reply to the post from Arizona...
There are some nasty molds out there that may be thriving in this odd weather we are having....with the wind storms blowing around the country and storms carrying anything it can pick up and keep aloft, that may not be a far fetched theory. I am not usually prone to bad allergies (as a matter of fact, right before I got sick...was even joking that my typical "hay fever" allergies haven't kicked in so far this summer - yep yep I jinxed myself there for sure!), they were almost non existent up until this point - all spring and summer long.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I dealt with this for years. I am a firm believer that just living a lifestyle that the mainstream tells you is healthy doesn't cut it. there is so much crap in our food water and air our body can't fight it all off. What you have to do is eliminate those things. Not an easy task. You have to stay away from pesticides and its not just in your fruits and veggies, its in your meat and dairy products too. After all if you buy conventionally raided meats and dairy products, the animals have been consuming tons of pesticides too. Take a look at whats in our tap water,scary stuff. What about in your home? Your home is full of chemicals you would never think about, and in small amounts they are harmless, but when you have a variety of chemicals in EVERYTHING, from flame retardant mattresses, household cleaners, to the stain proof coating on your carpet. It all adds up and weighs your body down. You literally are being bombarded from everywhere, and its the combination of all these things causing your symptoms.

So what do you do? You do some body cleanses, eat organic and limit your exposure as much as you can. Try and beef up your immune system too. Some people are just more sensitive than others.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Many of my friends have experienced the same thing, between all of us we have had about 20 anti-biotic scriptures and not one of us has fully recovered. The ranges of our diagnosis' have been throat infections to acute bronchitis yet no one is feeling better after 4-5 weeks.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I've had extreme fatigue for about the last 6 weeks and headaches that come and go randomly,i never have headaches usually.Something don't feel right to me....

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bw_drum

I have noticed this for months now, and the sales of cold/flu remedies in our store has made it hard to miss since we can't keep the stuff on our shelves for more than two or three days at a time. I have to admit I have been worn out lately too. Not sure if it is because I have been splitting wood lately or something else. Broke my axe yesterday so today I am actually having a day off, so I guess I will be able to tell more later this week. I have also been getting a lot of sinus headaches, but I usually get those when the weather starts to change.

Hope this helps

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I also forgot to mention, for your sinuses to a nasal rinse. It works wonders. I have had to sinus surgeries, and the problems still kept coming back. The nasal rinses were a life saver for me, and I wish I had known about the before surgery.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

So what do you do? You do some body cleanses, eat organic and limit your exposure as much as you can. Try and beef up your immune system too. Some people are just more sensitive than others.

And stop buying anything with High Fructose Genetically Modified Corn Syrup. Doing so allowed me to stop taking Prilosec OTC, which I had been taking for years.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I also forgot to mention, for your sinuses to a nasal rinse. It works wonders. I have had to sinus surgeries, and the problems still kept coming back. The nasal rinses were a life saver for me, and I wish I had known about the before surgery.

Thanks, the owners wife just got some in for me. Am waiting for payday tomorrow to buy some. Good to know.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Radiation Radiation Radiation

I don't know why there isn't an uproar about this.

I know if I had any inkling that radiation was coming down with the rain I would be getting every Uni student who has access to Geiger counters to start testing the rain.
edit on 8-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymouth
reply to post by bw_drum

Change your lifestyle, quit blaming others.

Hey it's one of dem dere trolls dere!

I have been having some stuffy nose problems lately, feeling fatigue, but it could be from working a lot, maybe change of season.. But I do kind of find it odd, as in the past week I've encountered about 5 or so people who have similar symptoms.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bw_drum

Yes, same thing here, some sort of chest tightness and very weak/tired. No aches though. In run 30 miles a week too, so it is not something I normally deal with.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yes the sinus issues besides the cough seem to be the biggest complaint.
I to use the sinus rinse...lifesaver with as bad as the headaches and drainage were getting.

I am not really thinking this is a mutant virus or anything like that...it just seems a lot of people are down with whatever it is...and can't seem to get back up fully. The number of people and the fact of the length of time and similar symptoms are more what caught my attention. It had me down with so little energy I barely wanted to get out of bed. The symptoms were always worse at night before bed. I know that is typically when our bodies are at there weakest and most vulnerable, but this just seemed to take so much more out of me. And that annoying itchy feeling in my lungs....still there...doesn't seem to go away. It feels like a tickle at the back of the throat and in the upper part of the lungs...just can't reach it to scratch it. The coughing fits about had me black out on quite a few occasions as well....and no matter how hard I would try....couldn't stop coughing at all.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

That never crossed my mind. I live in southern Wisconsin. Now you have me concerned.

link   
reply to post by truthordeath

Yep, its pocket areas though. I'm in the uk and we have had major chemtrails in this area, I have pics to show grids of trails, (pm if you want to see them), plants dying for no reason looks like black rain sprayed on them.
The cough is terrible and rife but only in certain areas, even through summer months. No-one gets antibiotics or treatment any more, they just tell you it will be about 6 weeks to clear. If its not the chemtrails then I reckon its mutated swine flu or something. Whatever it is its nasty and very hard to get rid of. Its not bronchitis as such but behaves like it.
Exactly as op explained, uncontrollable coughing fits, mucus forever, don't say its lifestyle, it starts with a very sore throat, is sometimes combined with an upset stomach, headaches and fatigue. If or when you get it you will know what the rest of us are on about.

link   
reply to post by eXia7

Is it really going to take until your women and children start suffering from blood noses and diahorrea before you actively make an effort to find out for yourself.

I've even tried to get my cousin to do it, he lives in San Francisco and refuses to listen to me. So be it.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

You know....I wouldn't even rule that out my friend....we REALLY have no idea what that mess is bringing us...weakening of the thyroid would definitely lead to issues in the long run.
But again I am staying open to all possibilities here. It's just quite odd.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
get a neti pot. learn to use it. cut down on the sugar, like soft drinks. problem solved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join