It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth hurts!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Lately the media has stepped up and started exposing conspiracy theorist for what they are....LOONS.

I usually hate Ann Coulter but I watched a video of her talking about conspiracy freaks and it was on Fox News
Two things I usually hate....But they are correct...the nutz usually have no evidence to back up their claims.
Actually Bill Maher sums it up pretty good.

edit on 8-9-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I haven't noticed that.

Do you have examples of this happening?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Lately the media has stepped up and started exposing conspiracy theorist for what they are....LOONS.

I usually hate Ann Coulter
edit on 8-9-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

So, can't tell if you are being sarcastic or asinine...

Can you please elaborate on your opinion..? I don't really care if Coulter said that, just curious if a 2 year member of a conspiracy site just showed their ass...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Hmmm...

In 1933, there was a CONSPIRACY attested to by retired Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler to overthrow Roosevelt and perform a coup in the US.

A couple thousand years ago, there was a (successful) conspiracy by roman senators to murder Julius Caesar.

In 2001, regardless of who the actual conspirators were, there was a successful conspiracy to attack the United States.

The government will be more than happy to charge YOU with conspiracy if you coordinate with anyone else to commit a crime (this makes the government and prosecutors the biggest conspiracy theorists of them all, since they theorize and attempt to prove conspiracy all the time).

Conspiracies abound, and are frequently proven. Am I missing something here? Which conspiracy theorists are loony? The ones who merely haven't been proven correct yet, or some who have definitely been proven wrong?

EDIT:
Ah, you updated with a video. So you're talking about those who don't believe the official 9/11 story? What about the fact that the majority of the commission came out after the fact and admitted the government willfully distorted their story and kept facts from them - why do this? (PS - that's a conspiracy in itself)

Birthers? What about Indonesia's state of war at the time and the required renunciation of US citizenship for Barack to attend school there, every other possibility aside?

I'm not saying we should necessarily keep going after these, and all the other possible ones - but they should not just be laughed off the court...
edit on 9/8/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
What are you doing here if you think we are all nuts? What the
hell do you think that says about you? What are you, trolling?
You just started this thread to get a reaction from the people
here. Go away, TROLL!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
crooksandliars.com...

About the birther issue...I find the 9/11 one to be the most idiotic myself but the birther one is right up there.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
wow ...46sec full of hurting truth!

This is statisticaly also the duration someone needs to run into questions considering 9/11 which can not be explained by the official story ...so you have to be quick in making fun of it xD

no seriously ...what a moron.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It's no secret that reporters, news anchors, talk show hosts, and even common folk dismiss conspiracy theorists as crazy, obscure and implausible, but that is exactly what they're paid to do. They relegate truth and promote lies. Aren't we all like minded in this instance?

I'm of the mind that their discouragement only promotes conspiracy theorist ideas on a larger capacity considering how it drives them to seek that truth further just for the sake of proving them wrong. An imprudent mind seeks to prove that everyone around him is crazy and he is not. Similar characteristics of a conspiracy theorist, no?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Bill Maher is an idiot. Probably on the Bush administrations hush payroll

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Really? I mean seriously, REALLY?

Ann Coulter? "Radiation is good for you" Ann Coulter? and a short clip by Bill Maher lumping three different theories into one theory, one of which even most conspiracy theorists call BS, sealed the deal for you?

You go ahead and trust them, they wouldn't lie.

I wish I could give negative stars.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

LMAO

Funny yet totally spot on in his commentary.

If I could get FOX over here I'd be on the lookout for this guy, looks like a smart and funny guy. Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
What are you doing here if you think we are all nuts? What the
hell do you think that says about you? What are you, trolling?
You just started this thread to get a reaction from the people
here. Go away, TROLL!

Yeah well he said he hates Ann Coulter and Fox news both but was watching Ann coulter on Fox news when he he found the smoking gun that proves the U.S Gov't was being completly honest with us the whole time.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This is pretty ridiculous. What is a retard like this doing on this site? Does he not know this is a CONSPIRACY WEBSITE?

And the other two who agree with him? I'm surprised. Oh, wait, no, I'm not. They represent the majority of Dumericans.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Great Maher video - thanks for posting it. I can hear the whining and gnashing of teeth from the folks on this site; the truth really does hurt.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This is typical Maher. Gross exaggeration for comic effect does not make for a painful truth. None of this is anywhere near the actual beliefs of intelligent theorists--although some of the exaggeration may be close to what certain non-critical-thinking idiots believe. Note that I draw a sharp line between intelligent theorists and theorists who, as idiots do, will reject all reason and rationality but gullibly accept anything that some other idiot tells them to believe....

ETA: This is very typical Maher. He's not funny, ironic, sardonic, satiric, nor anywhere near his intended mark.
edit on 9/8/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
You stoole my name for your title. My handle name is verumnocet. In latin it translates to truth hurts. Just thought that was interesting. Its not often an ATS title has the same name as a user is it.,

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by KicknAndScreamin

Yeah well he said he hates Ann Coulter and Fox news both but was watching Ann coulter on Fox news when he he found the smoking gun that proves the U.S Gov't was being completly honest with us the whole time.

Actually I said I watched a video by another ATSer who posted a video with Ann on Fox from youtube...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I have seen a few heads after being shot livin in the mean streets of...
... And trust me his head would be truckin gone... The first video of him his nose is way wrong... kinda rubbery looking too. His check bones are lopsided. And very noticeably fake. His beard is too fat. Lord.

HAnd how come not one one single 9/11 thing I watch wtc7 was failed to be mentioned.

top topics

join