It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Live: Obama Addresses Congress on Jobs Plan at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
hte Obama "ELECT ME" (jobs ;o) repeat speech.

The second the POTUS starting moving his lips... the lies started.

Getting a kick out of the media....MSM.. they really are talking like Obama is actually saying something important and/or constructive.

link   
reply to post by deepred

Why spend time watching a lying loser. I already know he is worse than a catagory 5 hurricane sweeping across the country leaving nothing but death and destruction in his path. The best way to show we are sick of him is turn him off that would get the point across more than anything. The news channels are so concerned about their ratings.

link   

Originally posted by mishigas
He has said "You should pass it RIGHT AWAY!" at least 4 times within the first 10 minutes...

Everything the pundits predicted he would say is coming true. Ex: He wants high speed rail.

Another thing he's said "Everything is paid for".

You couldn't be more correct. He's just a salesman on an infomercial and people are cheering for it. I've heard "pass this bill!" at least 20 times now.

"But wait, that's not all! IF you order now, we'll offer more spending cuts!"
edit on 8-9-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

link   
He'll tell us how he'll pay for this "A week from Monday".

Millionaires and billionaires have to pay their fair share.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
everyone needs to pay their fair share

and then goes straight for the rich should pay more line

yeah theres that hope and change.

what about all those illegals who get tax refunds or those people who have no tax liability whatsoever getting refunds

the guy is an adject liar.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Obama will create jobs by spending billions on infrastructure and "green energy jobs"

In other words, only government can create jobs, the private sector can't.

Your president and savior to the rescue with billions more in spending projects that will aim to create temporary jobs that will be a net loss, so that the numbers will temporarily improve, and he can attempt to win re-election.

What he could do is get the Government and his godforsaken administration along with all of the bureaucracies and regulatory policies etc, THE HELL OUT OF OUR WAY... and let freedom and liberty rebuild the economy on its own... The very same freedom and liberty that built the economy and this nation to begin with, the freedom and liberty that has been eroded away through decades of legislation and reforms giving rise in power to a federal government that is way too big, spends way too much and has brought ruin alone to this nation and economy as a result...... No, I suppose it is too much to simply ask the government to get out of the way of liberty and freedom now.

It will never happen... which is exactly why the USA is doomed!

All hail the Chief.

edit on 8-9-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Am I watching an "info-mercial"?

This guy is a better pitch man than the late great Billy Mayes.

Where is my credit card ? I'm ordering up a couple of whatever it is that he is selling.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Because they know its all bull crap coming out of his mouth and the house is getting all excited..So we all think its going to be great..What a bunch of idiots we have controlling our country, and they think all of us out here in the "Real World" believe in them.. pshhh I dont think so!
Time for us to whats right for our future he says, ya well maybe he needs to get out of the white house, that would be a start...

edit on 8-9-2011 by lyons666 because: ***

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Boehner and Biden both look equally pissed off. I think ive seen both of them roll thier eyes a dozen times.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton looks like a woman with the weight of the world on her shoulders. What is our Secretary of State so deeply troubled by? I don't know why that struck me like it did, but she isn't worth much for hiding her feelings and it was hard to miss.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Eh... this is boring. Wonder what else is going on....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e300da12da8.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

What do you mean? Hillary looks upset?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
hear, hear,,

well done Mr. President.

a Canadian.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
That's it? I felt like I just watched a 30 minute commerical break.
edit on 8-9-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

link   
wtf he didn't say ANYTHING!!!!

Sounded like his damn campaign lies!!!!!

What a waste of 30 damn minutes!!!

link   

Originally posted by deepred
I thought some members may wish to watch Pres. Obama lay out his new plan to restore jobs in America.

Starts in a few minutes 7pm ET 4pm PT

This should be interesting on many levels.

www.pbs.org...

Hmmm well I imagine it's going to go something like this " you people should just work and be happy you have anything to show about it at the end of the day and if you don't work, well then you have nobody to blame but yourself, if being a slave was good enough for my ancestors then it's good enough for you sorry butts"
Or something other kind of BS like that!

UGH he's extended UE for another year? This is NOT AN ANSWER!!!!

edit on 8-9-2011 by ldyserenity because: edit to add and stupid spelling err

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Hillary Clinton looks like a woman with the weight of the world on her shoulders. What is our Secretary of State so deeply troubled by? I don't know why that struck me like it did, but she isn't worth much for hiding her feelings and it was hard to miss.

She just realized that she lost her chance to be president to Obama, and that he has so badly F'd things up that the democratic party will not have any chance of winning that office again in the future.

She should quit now, and go public against her boss and his admin... Maybe that is where her mind is now?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well it's over.Did he say anything?

What a waste of prime time TV. Get the football game on!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
After two failed stimulus and soon to be third, we still have to believe that what the government is doing is working, I guess the government doesn't get it Obama doesn't get it, the nation is in deep crap.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

he said more of the same

those same failed policies of the last 3 years and the failed policies taken from the "new deal "

aka which means another raw deal for us.

anyone looking for government to solve anything is about as sharp as a box of rocks

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join