It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly Practically calls Ron Paul a loon? Who is Bill kidding?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

I at one time watched Fox news but people like Glen Beck and Bill O'Reilley turned me off so bad I turned the channel off. I didn't think they would ever get rid of Glen Beck and I never could make it through one full episode of Bill. He is such an arrogant creep. Fox may be considered somewhat of a news channel if they get rid of him as well. I don't blame Ron Paul for not being on his show I wouldn't go on it either. Who in their right mind would tolerate his abusive attitude.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Ya know, I don't blame the back-stabbing low-life journalists anymore. The cage has been opened and the feral animals can't stop attacking. It's been this way since 2001.

Who I am most upset with are the people still watching television news. Grant it, FOX news has a larger senior citizen audience (it's been said FOX's colorful ticker tape and flag waving and background montage is hypnotizing the seniors) so I won't blame them but .........there is no excuse for younger people to be watching these news stations anymore. They are ALL slanted, rude, antagonistic and bullish.

I'm afraid the Internet is going to change drastically so you better get it here while you can. Look at all the You Tube accounts that have been pulled lately. So If you want uncensored and unbiased news, read a forum like this one. You'll get the general gist of the news without some millionaire commentator totally brainwashing you on a molecular level!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

Not to mention the journalist in this video that Bill sent out needs to wipe the smirk off his face.

Well... you did mention it! The one on Dr. Pauls face is the one you failed to mention.

"Oh how could someone turn down coming on my program. I'm so respected."

Those are your words! That quote is not in the video!

Bill is a idiot. Also I think what they say at the end is wrong but I can't be sure. Ridiculous.

If you read the US Constitution, you will find that "they" are correct. Guess who I think is an idiot, and being ridiculous.

Also listen to the lies that reporter said. He claimed Ron Paul said he liked him better.

No! Jesse stated that Dr. Paul said:
"Bill wouldn't let me talk, but you would Jesse, so thank you."

I'm saddened that I want to be a journalist.

If you can't be any more accurate in your reporting than you were in your post... I'm saddened by that too!

See ya,
Milt

Please tell me I'm not witnessing someone who is defending O'Reilly in this thread.....please....please....
edit on 8-9-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Give it up people...the majority of the Americans will never elect Ron Paul. Ron Paul is just there to help Obama get re-elected...he will take votes away from other republicans. In my book that makes him OK with me...

If only we had a Ron Paul up in Canada...so that he could take votes away from the conservatives up here.

Go Ron...let's get Obama re-elected...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I don't think anyone takes this guy seriously. Here's one for laughs:

en.wikiquote.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I don't blame Ron Paul for not being on his show I wouldn't go on it either. Who in their right mind would tolerate his abusive attitude.

Exactly.....I'm surprised ANYONE accepts an invite to that moron's show. Why should they, when he doesn't let a person even finish one thought?

Ron Paul is EXACTLY RIGHT in this vid. O'Reilly is not a journalist.....he's a performer who's job is to increase ratings by talking louder and more authoritatively than his guests to make himself look smart and convince brain dead "fans" that he is, too. Then, when he's done doing that, he wants you to by his book.

The only thing his books are good for is kindling and toilet paper.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This watters guy is a moron..The Congress currently does not regulate the currency that is the Federal Reserve. Someone needs to smack that smile off of his face. Instead Oreilly likes the brown nosing.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Old77

Speaking of the fed. I just learned something. Apparently it is privately owned. WTF why did I never know this? I thought our government owned it. Kinda scary. No really scary.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Wow ...I have the whish to smack this Jesse Watters in the face even more than Bill

What an ugly moron ...I can´t believe that people actually watch this stuff voluntarily! xD

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Giving someone like him a show is why I quit watching main stream network TV,after hearing the crap about 9/11 got my stomach turning,he is a tool like a wind up toy,wind him up and listen to O" reilly spew ignorance

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Give it up people...the majority of the Americans will never elect Ron Paul. Ron Paul is just there to help Obama get re-elected...he will take votes away from other republicans. In my book that makes him OK with me...

If only we had a Ron Paul up in Canada...so that he could take votes away from the conservatives up here.

Go Ron...let's get Obama re-elected...

Sadly I agree you, Paul has no chance and will only serve to gain votes for Obama. I'm registered as a Libertarian however I know that we will never have a candidate in the running, I just couldn't stand to have a "R" after my name. Until we get away from the 2 party monopolization of politics we will never see a change because they both have the same agenda and are nothing more than 2 sides of the same coin.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I don't think anyone takes this guy seriously. Here's one for laughs:

en.wikiquote.org...

From your link:

"All this is beyond me, I had trouble with Lincoln Logs" ~ Bill O'Reilly, Inside Edition 1988

HA!! If you liked that one he's got a million of 'em at PsychoOps linky.

I forgot he was on Inside Edition. Still a tabloid guy: All mouth, no substance.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
To clear up some confusion, Ron Paul was referring to article 1 section 10

"No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility."

www.usconstitution.net...

Nice way to spin things there bill almost had me.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Surely you're not going to stereotype me because I pointed out the inaccuracies, or the "spin" if you prefer, in the opening post.

Apparently you couldn't find any discrepancies in my post, so you feel a personal attack is in order. So far, my post is the only one that is unbiased, and truthful. There was no defense of anyone in that post.

Here's an observation though:
Based strictly on that video, Mr. O'Reilly was much more credible than Dr. Paul, or the OP!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

"No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility."

Yep! Just like I remember Mr. O'Reilly pointed out in the video:
"No State shall"

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Bill O'Reilly Practically calls Ron Paul a loon? Who is Bill kidding? (thread title)

what the heck does that even mean? "practically" lol!

he didn't tho, did he?

yet listen to all you getting down on bill with certainty! lol!!

sucks when your guy get's roughed up, don't it.

he is in the spotlight, again, and that will be the norm from here on out.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Hmm, I didn't watch this video on this site because I saw it earlier on youtube before coming into this thread and it cut out after the Section 8 stuff. Been researching the topic a little more and someone from the Daily Paul made a good argument. Not my words.

"I agree. Article 1 Section 10.1 forbids the States from making anything but gold or silver a legal tender.

The Constitution forbids the federal government from making decisions regarding legal tender completely, since it is not authorized to do so. By default, it is the lack of authorization which prohibits the federal government.

Refer to amendments 9 & 10. Basically, anything that the federal government is not authorized to do is a right of the States or the people UNLESS the States are forbidden, which in this case they are as per Article 1 Section 10.1

So, ultimately, the federal government is prohibited from printing fiat money since there is not specific authorization for it in the Constitution. The States are also prohibited from printing fiat currency because Article 1 Section 10.1 limits States to only using gold or silver as money."
edit on 9/8/2011 by Mcupobob because: yay

Oh and heres a good bill quote I found

"I don't care about the Constitution!"
On trying terrorists in a court of law
The O'Reilly Factor (Fox News), 2002-11-15
"Bill O'Reilly: I Don't Care About The Constitution"

edit on 9/8/2011 by Mcupobob because: Added a vid

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Of course it's old. He's clearly not a member of the Fox team and look at that hair! The point is, this man hasn't changed.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Hey, quit whining! That was a fair and balanced analysis of Ron Paul!....

Dude, it's Bill O Reilly, the guy who constantly refers to people as "pinheads" even though he's an idiot himself. The guy who called people who understand basic Astronomy "pinheads", and then proceeded to make the false statement that Mars doesn't have a moon.

He's a biased, racist, ignorant, corporate fat-cat puppet propaganda machine.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
Can you blame Ron for not wanting to go on? I don't. No spin zone my ass.

Most revealing part of that clip is where Bill says "We don't need a history lesson."

Yeah, Bill, you do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join