It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Ton UARS NASA Satellite to Plummet Earth - Late September - Early October (Cover-up?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
With all the other unusual end of September, early October announcements from NASA. This seems like another cover-up to hide the truth about what's REALLY coming at the end of September and early October. I can see it now.... "That's just satellite debris, nothing more." Most people will believe them until it's too late. I'm not saying UARS' uncontrolled re-entry is not actually happening, but doesn't all of this seem very timely?

LINK

Not to mention all of these other "timely" and "coincidental" events:

Date Range Earthquakes 5.0> Alignment(s)

4/25/2011-5/1/2011 34 None
5/2/2011-5/9/2011 36 None
5/10/2011-5/17/2011 58 Sun, Venus and ELE
5/18/2011-5/25/2011 32 None
5/26/2011-6/1/2011 29 None
6/2/2011-6/8/2011 35 None
6/9/2011-6/15/2011 36 None
6/16/2011-6/22/2011 36 None
6/23/2011-6/29/2011 36 None
6/30/2011-7/6/2011 24 (7.8 on 7/6/11) Sun, Mercury, ELE

Date Range # of 5.0> EQs ELE Alignment

7/16/2011 - 7/22/2011 34 None
7/23/2011 - 7/29/2011 45 Sun, ELE & Jupiter
7/30/2011 - 8/5/2011 31 None
8/6/2011 - 8/12/2011 34 None

Mars, Sun & ELE 8/22 – 8/27 Colorado & East Coast Earthquakes

ELE at perihelion with the Sun 9/8 - 9/11 Massive Solar Flares

This if from my data I posted months ago in several threads. This is now 5 in a row! There is no way this could be a coincidence! Get ready people, we have about three more weeks before EVERYTHING "hits the fan"!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You're link doesn't work, is the X-37B finally going to land?

If it's 6 tones nothing will make it through reentry, unless it was built to.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already being discussed, but there is something definitely suspicious about this...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

hmmm... I just clicked on the link and it works fine. Nah, this is a dead satellite. Definitely not the X37-B. I don't think they would make its re-entry public. I doubt much of this satellite will make it through the atmosphere as well, but pure bred sheeple will believe NASA when they say, it's just old space junk... nothing more!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Agreed. Thanks for alerting this subject is already being discussed. As for my data above, I may have to create a separate, updated thread for that. Mods, feel free to delete this thread.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Dont bother. I tried with my own thread, and it got closed.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Now, its interesting how these dates coincide with some of the more "out there" prophecies such as Harold Camping's "Rescheduled Rapture" and the "ELEninoids" TEOTWAWKI event, or the "Solar EMP".

Given the propensity towards overreaction that we have seen as of late, is it too far out there to think this might be a cover up of some other "minor" event such as a meteor shower that the extreme tin foil hatters may see as a trumpet of the end times?

I, for one, believe only half of what I hear; and KNOW as a writer that all written work was done to convince someONE else of someTHING else... So, chime in - Is this a simple preventative "sleight of hand" to keep peeps from widespread panic over a normal occurence? or is it the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

Im sure there will be those that believe it is more sinister as well...

That was my .02 cents anyway, but at least you and I are thinking along the same lines... so Star and flag...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I wonder if the space dubree kills someone, will nasa be head liable?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
intuitive idea

alot of stuff is going down, seems

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

You are obviously a conspiracy head to pull out an insult of 'shepple, because I never hear that word until the 9/11 craze that started 4 to 5 years after the event took place.

The link didn't work for me, when I clicked it. During this post I clicked it again and Google crap came up and no article, and your facts are wrong because I went to the other thread were more intelligent discussion is taking place.

Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Coast to coast am had a scientist talking about how the ISS when left unmanned could easily fall to earth as the modules which control its orientation regularly crash and need to be manually replaced, it can not be done remotely. He was very concerned about it being left unmanned because of this and apparently they have had issues with these modulators and don't know why. They rotate incredibly fast though so he seemed though think it was because of this.

Anyway reminded me of this. He seemed to think that it was almost deliberate, that's how risky it was in his opinion.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

Sounds like a good insurance scam to start, better yet, make it for any space debris that hits people. Make the premiums low and the benefits high and do volume, that's how McDonald's got started, over 16 billion sold!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Well... I remember reading a story here on ATS about some light-worker guy who got contact from ET's. He claimed, that U.S gov had some sort of nuclear sat which purpose was to shoot high energy beam at directed places.

Further down, he said that with a help of other light workers and ET's he managed to disable that satellite.

So, are we dealing with the same topic? I don't remember exactly which thread on ATS it was, but they were talking about "cabal" and ET prisoners and stuff.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
I wonder if the space dubree kills someone, will nasa be head liable?
That's an interesting question. It may be a statute of limitations issue since the launch happened so long ago. De-orbiting or graveyard orbiting satellites in a controlled manner has been a more recent mission requirement especially for communications satellites falling under FCC requirements, but early satellites were launched apparently without too much planning for where they would fall from the sky when they de-orbited:

en.wikipedia.org...

Historically, due to budgetary constraints at the beginning of satellite missions, satellites were rarely designed to be de-orbited. One example of this practice is the satellite Vanguard 1. Launched in 1958, Vanguard 1, the 4th manmade satellite put in Geocentric orbit, was still in orbit as of August 2009.[17] Instead of being de-orbited, most satellites are either left in their current orbit or moved to a graveyard orbit.[18] As of 2002, the FCC now requires all geostationary satellites to commit to moving to a graveyard orbit at the end of their operational life prior to launch.
I guess you'd have to be pretty unlucky to get hit by a falling piece of a satellite that didn't fully burn up on re-entry, but I suppose it could happen.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

NASA has been watching the 6-ton satellite closely. On Friday officials moved up their prediction for its arrival to Sept. 23, give or take a day. NASA scientists have calculated the satellite will break into 26 pieces as it gets closer to Earth. The odds of it hitting someone anywhere on the planet are 1 in 3,200.

The heaviest piece to hit the ground will be about 350 pounds, but no one has ever been hit by falling space junk in the past. The satellite could scatter debris over 500 miles NASA expects to give the public more detailed information early next week. For now, all continents except Antarctica could be hit by satellite debris.

source

1:3200? thats not bad odds really if you were hit by a deorbiting satellite and lived it would be an awesome story and if you died well your friends would have something to talk about no doubt

edit on 9/17/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

top topics

join