It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why David Icke Is Lord, God Wingnut of The Universe. And Why You Should Stop Listening To Him.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
We are Rigel4, We knew David Icke as a sports presenter.
We seen his breakdown, we saw him emerge as a fully fledged nutter.

Old news
/
edit on 9-9-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MeAndMyBigMouth

As most will know,when someone reads through script and is trained to the very highest level of detection, the trolls stick out a mile and are extremely easy to spot.I am new to this site and am disappointed in this thread as I view it in a completely different way and see repeat habits from 'different' members.Can somebody reassure me that this is quite rare to this site as i lost interest half a yard up.I appreciate some people claim to have certain talents on here but I AM that extremely highly trained person here in bonnie Scotland,please stop answering yourselves fellas.

Oh that's funny, do they have training courses to spot disinformation on internet forums ? I hate to disapoint you but sometimes people agree on certain topics i.e. Icke's lack of credibility. I know this is a conspiracy forum but not everything is a conspiracy!

edit on 9-9-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: added quote

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
"Trust no one! The minute God crapped out the third caveman, a conspiracy was hatched against one of them!"

-Colonel Hunter Gathers

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Er, I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but has anyone else noticed that he's hanging with that one prominent Truther Bag 'o' Douche?

Are all the folks who make their bread off of poorly founded conspiracy theories now in collusion? And if so, do they have Peter Beter chained to a radiator in Queens, denying him food and water until he coins another money-maker of a theory for the Conspiracy Cartel?

Douches.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Shame OP, this thread didnt go the way you thought it would huh?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
After watching a show last night that said the Eye of Providence is a centuries old easy depiction of God, I'd say the eyes represent God watching over the passengers to keep them safe.

Oh Icke, you really are a lunatic.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Ah, you're back.

The thread went the way the thread went.

The most important things are that I said everything that I needed to say and this thread got plenty of exposure.

You would have realized that this thread was not my knee jerk reaction to one video by David Icke if you had read through the thread in its entirety.

If you would like to do that and then have a discussion with me concerning Icke and his lunacy, that would be great.

I like David Icke. Yes, some of what he says goes beyond comprehension, but he has a lot of good points and valid theories. I like Credo Mutwa too, because he's a local SA boy, I read his book Indaba My Children every 3 years for fun. As for you, I dont like you. You are very quick to judge everything a man says simply because you dont agree with some of his theories. The 'Cry Wolf' story was told to us for a reason. Keep on trollin, trollin, trollin. whaaat?

-Lots of people like David Icke.

-How far does it need to go beyond comprehension for you to begin to see David Icke for what he is; a Science Fiction Performance Artist and Stretcher of The Truth (to the point of breaking)? Where are these 'valid' points and theories? Just one will do.

-Those are all great reasons to like Credo Mutwa (another nut, but to each his or her own ) but none are reasons to believe what he says about anything. I am glad you like him because he is a local. I like Huell Howser.

-Stand in line.

-Not quick to judge. I have been following Icke and his Ilk for years. Read through the thread.

-Please explain your 'boy that cried wolf' analogy.

-Calling me a troll will not persuade anyone that Icke is not the Loon he has proven himself to be.

Thanks for coming by.

edit on 10-9-2011 by Frater210 because: Geez

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Dearest, Monkeygod333 and Klassified (especially, Klassified).

If there is one thing I have learned on The Path to becoming a rainbow barfing unicorn, it would be that to succeed in the murky realm of spiritual pursuits one must be clever, and one need not be smart at all. In fact it could be a hindrance.

Anywho, when I read this quote from Klassified...

-Obviously, this is just my personal opinion, but I don't think David himself believes the reptilian thing no matter how much he claims to. I think he is using a psy-op tactic. He's doing the same thing "tptb" do to create an enemy.

-He's creating a division between the people and the elitists, by creating an enemy that's as ugly as he can make them. An enemy that can't be human, because a small group of humans surely couldn't do what these people have done to their own species and sleep at night.

-Whether any of his fan base gets it or not, they are still left with a picture of elitists=reptilians in their head. Real or imagined is irrelevant, as long as they hate the elitists, he has created a monster no less dangerous than OBL, or any other terrorist.

It caused me to think about David Icke a little differently and I want to share that but first I should deal with Klassified's quote...

- I think that this must be another example of a person who likes and sympathizes with David Icke really stretching themselves to accommodate Icke's unpredictable statements and behavior. In other words you folks sure let him get away with a lot, but in a way I can understand. Klassified, I think this has more to do with your own creativity than some clever plan by Icke....but we will see.

-Again, very creative on your part but it does a great disservice to Humanity, in my opinion, to draw the attention away from the fact that this is how people treat one another. No need to make them out to be reptilians; people are awful enough and folks should never forget that. They do so at their own peril (daily).

-I think you get my point.

So, Monkeygod seemed to be expressing the same thing; that this kind of madness on the part of Icke is part of 'his plan'...

The 'Cry Wolf' story was told to us for a reason.

And Klassified again...

Don't underestimate David Icke. Crazy? Yeah, crazy like a fox. He knows exactly what he's doing, and he knows exactly how "bats--t crazy" it all sounds. He's no idiot. And he certainly isn't crazy.

So that got my attention. I did not discount either of you immediately, and as an appreciator of the power of cleverness I was and still am willing to hear what you have to say about it.

So what I would like to share is this: I guess your posts had me thinking and I must have been primed when I read what I am going to quote. It is from a science fiction novel that I am reading right now by Benjamin Rosenbaum and Cory Doctorow. The narrator is describing what we would think of as an artificial intelligence that is trying to survive and succeed...

"So Beebe became a probability as much as a person: smeared out across a heptillion random, generative varied selves, a multiplicitous grinding macrocosm of rod-logic and qubits that computed deliberately corrupted versions of Beebeself in order that this evolution might yield higher orders of intelligence, more stable survival strategies, smarter, better more eficient Beebes that would thrive until the silent creep of entropy extinguished every sentience. Small poeces loosely joined."

From: True Names by, Benjamin Rosenbaum and Cory Doctorow.

I can totally grok that and am in agreement with it. Are you attributing this type of behavior to Icke? In other words; is that what you were getting at?

Because if it is then I could be down with that. It would cause me to see David differently; maybe as a very brave person that is putting his personal struggles with the Cosmos on public display. It is rather Greek of him and maybe it is a combination of Performance Art and the way the Pathos comes from Icke's attempts to blatantly and unapologetically speak his truth regardless of how people see him. If this were true it makes the future of the ways that we entertain one another very promising. It would also be consistent with that video from the 80s making Icke, at least, a man of integrity.

So you guys caused me to be able to change my perspective goggles a little bit; thanks.

edit on 10-9-2011 by Frater210 because: ugh

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
He has a lot of good information. I like him very much. If I could give David Icke a Star and a Flag, on ATS, I would.

That being said, with awareness there is a responsibility to ensure that people don't have fear, and don't draw in paradigms or negativity. While there is truth there he buries Christianity, and sidesteps the real lesson that Yeshua came to teach, and in addition, one must not ever hand their imagination over to negativity. Being aware of who is causing something, is fine, being prepared with some food and water is also good, maybe some extra to help others, but no Fear, and always keep visions of the world we wish for, yearn for, eutopian planet, fairness, equality, beauty, abundance for all, no gatekeepers, patents, lies, slavery. But equality and sharing with freedom.

So keep that in mind and do not have fear ever.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

And that should tell you everything you need to know about his followers right there.

David Icke is bat poo insane and if you can't see that I worry for you.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

And that should tell you everything you need to know about his followers right there.

David Icke is bat poo insane and if you can't see that I worry for you.

You have nothing to worry about for me, dear one, for I have a good team watching over. And in Goodness I trust. But if you read the very real direct contact posts and sharing I've done....
Reach inside and find that connection to your inner truth and find yourself so to speak, why you're here, above all don't do things your know is wrong in your heart or follow bad orders.

Because whatever world you think you're in, its still how you treat others that shows who you are inside.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
By the way, I find it interesting that what he says is considered a nut job thing. What he says is 100% hitting the nail on the head. And I will add alot more.

Those buildings were built to be sacrificed. They were the trade center, and contained underground base and trade of humans, the kind of horror story biolab torture chamber, with grotesque things carried out, involving NEGs, ie negative ETs/Entities, whatever you want to call that particular frequency and group, because I don't really call them ET. ET to me, is our level which would imply the duality testing ground universe, or the next levels up, so Positive. There are far more positive ET than negative. But alas, we have on earth something else, something they have been channeling since way before Soloman's temple. Something very real.

In any case they also were trading in souls.

THe Colorado airport and its underground facilities, which needs to be totally overan by the public and dismantled, along with, all the humans, including women and children down below rescued ASAP. Its the new trade center.

Do some research, question a lot more than your questioning. And meditate, for some more inner direction to the right information.

This video shows 9/11 as the plan for it, was carried out over the decades, what it meant to some extent in their gnostic egyptian, secret society ways, though its revelations 9/11 that it means, and a link to the abyss.

But Saturn and the Sun were in opposition on that day and they code all things to Saturn including the Church, El, is the Caanite for Saturn, business logos, Santa/Satun, religous ceremonies, the black box in Jewish tradition and at mecca. The top religous leaders of all the religions know this I've been told. The people are innocent and they are being faithful in their hearts to the Highest Love and Goodness in Existence that which we truly mean when we say God. So they're not really in the traps set. They're completely innocent and have redeemed everything with the Good Intentions of their heart.

Saturn is also mentioned in Sumar as the Dark Star, so its a symbol for the abyss, as well. But its not Nibiru/Wormwood/the Shadow, that is something else.

Do You Believe in Magick? Part I

edit on 10-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Is that so ? Now i can claim that the worlds really run by time travelling cyborgs from the year 3906 and i've got exactly the same amount of proof as you have in your claims. I've concluded that these sort of theories really take people away from important issues like tiny majority of the worlds population owning the vast majority of the wealth. Corrupt officials, illegal activities by major companies, there's so many real world issues that get ignored because some people are too busy chasing imaginary butterflies.

Yeah just my opinion but hey that's mainly what's on offer here.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

oops missed my edit time - by tiny majority i mean tiny minority
Oh the dangers of ATS after the pub

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I think David Icke is just using a little bit of Code Speak as a language underground. He likes to point to the UK's Queen and tell she is a Reptile.

For those into the End Times, Rapture, and the 2nd temple problems----he is telling the Queen is part of the snakes to which Jesus and the Essene told this group represented. Snakes are Reptiles, the lowly creatures to which Revelations assigned to the 2nd temple's corruption of religion.

It even gets into the issues of the Masons. Just check out the oath to the 2nd temple in their 17th Degree level of Masonic progress. All those were written by Albert Pike, the US Civil War type that was so extreme the Russians were going to get into the US Civil War just to kill him. Albert Pike wrote the Morals and Dogma for the Masons, which has their Grand Lodge in London. It rather makes Masons sound like Foreign Agents, and being part of the Anti-Christ issues.

David Icke uses his Code Speak to make fools out of the big money types linked to the British Royalists that tie their Royal line back to be decendants from the Thone of David bloodline. So, it really isn't that much of a reach to understand the David Icke Code Speak.

All his clued in followers understand exactly what point he is trying to get across with the reptile comments.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Even if what he was saying is true (eyes are symbols of "The Watchers"), that doesn't mean that every single image of an eye that exists is pure, undiluted evil... I mean, all my family photos have eyes in them... shall I tear out my own eyes so that I'm not taking a piss on myself?

P.S. "The Watchers" were also in Highlander (the series) and Buffy the Vampire Slayer... I suppose those were made by hideously evil reptilian aliens. I will never, ever watch them again! I don't want to be pissed on!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I had to laugh a lot about this Video:

youtu.be...

David I. inside of the Eye, he is one of the Puppeteer

Since attending David Icke’s lecture at the Brixton Academy a few days ago (see below) this photograph has come to my attention. It’s an aerial view of the venue with the picture of the Illuminati pyramid on the US Dollar Bill for comparison; and they match! Astoria Walk or Brixton Road makes the foundation with Stockwell Road forming the left face and Stockwell Park Walk forming the right face. My jaw dropped when I saw it. David has delivered his last three British lectures inside an Illuminati truncated pyramid! It even has the capstone’s Eye of Horus on it! The Illuminati love putting symbols into things like street plans. They know that symbols can alter the spiritual energy of a particular place, the same way that a particularly shaped object placed in a river can alter its flow. (See my own articles on symbolism in Oxford:

hpanwo.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
You must be one of the eight foot lizard people Icke keeps talking about.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
I think David Icke is just using a little bit of Code Speak as a language underground. He likes to point to the UK's Queen and tell she is a Reptile.

All his clued in followers understand exactly what point he is trying to get across with the reptile comments.

No really, when he says 'reptiles' he means reptiles. He has clarified this before, it is not a code for anything. He thinks that there are inter-dimensional reptoids that possess certain human bloodlines.

As for the OP ; I think Icke is a genuine guy who happens to have made money from what he does, obviously people view his success with suspicion. I'll agree he seems to have gone off the depend in the posted video and he has just relied on information from one local in stead of researching the facts properly. I actually think he would correct this if he knew.

For the record he did not say he was literally the son of God. Terry Wogan ( the Irish TV presenter who conducted the famous interview) asked if it was true that people had been saying that David was saying he was the son of God, David replied 'yes' as in it's true people have been saying that...... and was cut off by howls of laughter and wasn't able to explain what he meant. Next day the british tabloids printed the headlines claiming Icke thought he was Jesus, although Icke was saying he was a son of god, as we all are, hardly a concept the tabloids were willing to broach or one their readership would understand. To this day most people judge Icke on 20 year old tabloid headlines.

I don't understand the anger towards him, everything he writes is his opinion, he has said again and again that he is not a guru and people shouldn't take his word as truth without checking the facts. If you find merit in what he says fine, if you don't just ignore him. He's not forcing anyone to buy his stuff and you can't force people to 'stop listening to him'.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Yes, David Ick has made some wild claims and no wonder people don't take him seriously, i wouldn't, i think his reptilian theory is really stupid as there is no proof that they exist. BTW the Watchers are not aliens, they are the fallen angels, and an abomination to God because they mingled with mortal woman taught people secret mysteries, and produced offspring called the Nephilim. Read "The book of Enoch the Prophet" By R.H.Charles, it explains everything in there. I am starting to read the book but knew about it since 2004. The eye also represents the Sun God "Ra", that's it. A lot of secret societies use the eye and it represents this God to them. It has nothing to do with Reptilians and it is not evil. I call this paranoia, and it makes people paranoid and I find that wrong.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join