It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why David Icke Is Lord, God Wingnut of The Universe. And Why You Should Stop Listening To Him.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I don't think your getting the big picture of Icke. He was on talk shows claiming to be the son of god. When you said lord that is what I thought you were getting at. Look it up on youtube. He is an illuminati front, they will take you where ever they can get you. He is highly advertised by alex jones another illuminati front. I know, I listened to this guy forever til I figured it out. He keeps you occupied while they are destroying the united states. He also has a mason symbolism website for my space and his prison planet tv. I don't get while they always have to put up their symbolism, it gives them away. I guess its like a dog marking his territory on a fire hydrant, they can't help it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

"He's not the son of God, he's a very naughty boy"

(Thanks to Monty Python for cutting through the BS )!

edit on 9/9/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Reply to post by Frater210

I like David Icke. Yes, some of what he says goes beyond comprehension, but he has a lot of good points and valid theories. I like Credo Mutwa too, because he's a local SA boy, I read his book Indaba My Children every 3 years for fun. As for you, I dont like you. You are very quick to judge everything a man says simply because you dont agree with some of his theories. The 'Cry Wolf' story was told to us for a reason. Keep on trollin, trollin, trollin. whaaat?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
David Icke...ineloquent egotistical Ayahuasca swigging loathsome charlatan.

However, credit given where credit is due, his predictions have been surprisingly accurate, and I'm talking about predictions that he made infront of the cameras twenty years ago.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Well he was told that the eyes were not there prior to 9/11 so it would seem that he's basing his premise on this information.

But the Illuminati/Globalists/Eugenicists/New World Order crowd do embrace the All Seeing Eye of Horus. It can be found everywhere from the dollar bill to the CBS logo. Taken in this context, his comments aren't that absurd.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Icke is simply a false prophet, giving you truths mixed with untruths. All aimed to create confusion and to lead you away from the Truth of Jesus Christ. Hey, they're reptilians right? If he can get you to believe in them, instead of the real truth, that they are demons, he's already got you.

Remember, the Bible teaches in 2nd Corinthians 4:4 that Satan is the god of this world; but the Bible also goes on to teach that Satan's purpose is to BLIND THE MINDS of them which believe not, to hinder them from coming to Jesus Christ for salvation.

It truly is that simple.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The thing about David Icke is: why can't he just dispense the information? Why does it take him a ten minute interview to give out one sentance of important information that you could find elsewhere quicker. I think of him as a 'truth performer' and cult leader.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
You know, David Icke - or icky as i like to call him ---- MUST BE THE BIGGEST MORON ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET.....

With his stupid, people are lizards crap - i mean right out of " v " come on at least be a little original..... you had to copy " v "

What's worse is all he idiots that believe this jerk......

All I can say is we have another ATS winner........

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I stopped listening to Mr.Icke after I watched a video of his house having all this fancy stuff, DVDs, you got it..a big damn 20+ inch TV..More of a materialist than love and light. More of a 'make living' than simplicity and extra ordinary. But certainly very less than 'Son of God'.

He sells his info and not doing something to change the world. No way I believe it. If you think he is changing the world, then we ought to change the definition of 'change'.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
I stopped listening to Mr.Icke after I watched a video of his house having all this fancy stuff, DVDs, you got it..a big damn 20+ inch TV..More of a materialist than love and light. More of a 'make living' than simplicity and extra ordinary. But certainly very less than 'Son of God'.

He sells his info and not doing something to change the world. No way I believe it. If you think he is changing the world, then we ought to change the definition of 'change'.

I'm a cold hard cynic when it comes to our Mr.Icke. I think he had an insightful experience in his 30's that awakened him to some of the gross systemic unfairness that exists. Prior to this awakening he had been with Auntie Beeb for large portion of his career. A propaganda tool if ever there was one. The best people to spout propaganda are those who truly believe it. Methinks David's awakening came with a heavy thud as, ironically, he hit the ground with a bump and realised he wasn't living in some egalitarian fairy land like he thought.

Anway - I agree - now he simply does it for the money. I think his imagination has run its course and that's why he's just becoming ever more tedious and ridiculous.

The worst thing about Icke is that there certainly is conspiracy in our world - after all it only takes two to create one - but Icke's fantasy distracts from reality.

I actually watch him for light relief. I enjoy seeing what nonsense he's coming up with now - find it's nothing...and he helps me drift off to sleep.

edit on 9-9-2011 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I have read one of Icke's books which he states is full of evidence of his claims, but on closer reflection, no evidence whatsoever is present. It is testament to his sick mind and the minds of his followers they they/he seems to truly believe he is presenting a compelling case which usually amounts to nothing more than false positive connections between unrelated events caused by an overactive imagination.

He reasons like a child, or a pidgeon. "When I did this strange dance one time, I got a treat, therefore, dancing must be a ritual which activates the reptilian God of treats."

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by Klassified

Don't underestimate David Icke. Crazy? Yeah, crazy like a fox. He knows exactly what he's doing, and he knows exactly how "bats--t crazy" it all sounds. He's no idiot. And he certainly isn't crazy.

Sorry, but what is his point then? He must have some master plan because he is only really out there embarrassing himself. This video of his is a complete failure. It is based on nothing but his own imaginings.

David Icke is either a shill with a big bank account. Or someone who truly believes what he is saying, and is hoping his audience is smart enough to read between the lines.

Mate, Icke was a TV presenter earning megabucks before he gave it all away to embark on this journey of his.

As for his reptiles, one man’s aliens is another man’s demons is another man’s extra-dimensional entities. We know they exist, so why bother with the rhetoric?

I’m with Icke all the way. So much of what he says makes sense and his geopolitical knowledge is second to none. Jim Marrs and Alex Jones are right up there with him, but, for me, he’s number one.

And we are all sons or children of God!

Why the disinformation thread anyway? The truth is out. People are waking up. People will be dragged in the streets.

edit on 9-9-2011 by Macdon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Oh yeah, I'm gonna base my idea on David Icke on that video where a raging tv set mob is laughing out loud at what he says? I would loose my cool if it was me.

And he also had hair back then, really bad for connecting hehe

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macdon
As for his reptiles, one man’s aliens is another man’s demons is another man’s extra-dimensional entities. We know they exist, so why bother with the rhetoric?

edit on 9-9-2011 by Macdon because: (no reason given)

Hey I love that! All we know, is that "they" want to control us for their own greed and btw, that's a bad thing.

I have no idea if Icke is "spot on" but at least he's making people wake up!
Woken up people know that knowledge is power and not only in this "dimension".

Icke is not a bad person.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

what i found very odd about the video is it appeared that the audio was not synced with the video; it was almost like watching an old, poorly dubbed Godzilla movie. this strikes me as peculiar. did anyone else notice this?

i've only heard one small speech from David Icke and it was filled with sound logic, an eye-opener as it were. actually, that speech was -credited- to Icke; the video was assorted imagery and a person in a Anon mask. point being, the content of that speech was some of the most sound, rational and logical thoughts i've ever heard. if Icke is a wingnut, he's my kind of wingnut.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I am not a big Ickey fan...nor do I adhere/support the character assassination I am seeing here on ATS.
He's merely a reporter in my book....take it for what it is worth and move on.

Speaking of the "All Seeing Eye".

But I did recently came across the Logo of DARPA's "Information Awareness Office" ....the Govt. data mining organization used to store all of our information...even pictures of ourselves gathered from Facebook..
...to be used in a global facial recognition system."HumanID".

and coincidentally their logo ALSO uses the "All Seeing Eye" on a pyramid.....peering over the entire Globe nevertheless..

This is fact and not fiction folks. Big Brother IS Watching.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb02341f1b89.jpg[/atsimg]

The New World Order is already here...we are now officially all considered suspects.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9-9-2011 by nh_ee because: typos and additions

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

It is nice to see when others catch up.

About ten years ago Icke posted on his own website that he was Dr. Cameron of the now infamous CIA mind control program known as the Montauk Project. I was done with him when I read that, and he has done nothing since to change my mind about him.

Pssst, personally I think the Cameron thing was a smokescreen. I think he really was Barney the Dinosaur.

"You love me, I love you..."

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

I am not a big Ickey fan...nor do I adhere/support the character assassination I am seeing here on ATS.

He's merely a reporter in my book....take it for what it is worth and move on.

Character? You are just afraid he will say you are a reptilian shape-shifter.

Reporter? He is Cointelpro, or Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are real.

Character assassination? Some folks just beg for it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

enjoy the looniness.

Thinking about starting a pool on when Jones has that stroke. Almost assuredly it will be on camera. I vote Cointelpro all the way for him and Ickes. Jim Marrs on the other hand I like and still trust.

I've already posted why I cannot give Ickes my attention or time, here is what soured me on Alex, among other things. This was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Alex, your slip is showing. Your government pay slip that is...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hey all,
As most will know,when someone reads through script and is trained to the very highest level of detection, the trolls stick out a mile and are extremely easy to spot.I am new to this site and am disappointed in this thread as I view it in a completely different way and see repeat habits from 'different' members.Can somebody reassure me that this is quite rare to this site as i lost interest half a yard up.I appreciate some people claim to have certain talents on here but I AM that extremely highly trained person here in bonnie Scotland,please stop answering yourselves fellas.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join