It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

discribe who we as a people are to aliens

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
how do you bath .... i take a shower and use soap ...what is soap and what is a shower... soap is something people put sents in and it make you rub your self with it and a shower is when water sprayes you ... where does soap come from .. i dont know .....so people pack this soap into boxes and you rub your self with it and you dont even know what it is arnt you afraid of what it is....well i wasnt .....what do you eat... bergers....whats that .....meat mostly and plants.... meat? like me and you yes do you eat people ...no but i mean yes...can i eat you... we eat animals muscels they are people ... hm i like you.... what do you do when you smile .....um when i smile i pull my cheeks back and show my teeth .....no no when your happy .......this will tell us much about whether or not we hate your race or your planet or just sit and eat together at disney land...i dont know what makes me happy but mr alien can you tell me this what do you wish for if you have nothing to wish for or that you realy want ....gold... gold will only be stolen from you or used up and now you have no gold you will have used your gold to buy food thusely wasting a wish...well then maybe we should wish for happyness..what if that just makes people happy with the way things are and we stop trying or even careing to think of the world at all for all is fine .....let us wish for gold then we will buy wemen then you will see .....you cannot buy women ..on my planet they used to ..the same here we are still recovering from what we have done to our selfs ...ours too ...what do we do now ..we can wait

i was going to add A/ and H/ for A/alien and H/human but it made it a bit harder to read to me
edit on 8-9-2011 by obzerver because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2011 by obzerver because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2011 by obzerver because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerver
 


Forward them an illegal download of Mad Men. That should take care of it.
edit on 8-9-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerver
 


WOW

That was the weirdest thing I've ever read on this site .

S&F Just for frying my head

edit on 8-9-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Most humans are greedy, selfabsorbed, violent idiots who are too busy chasing a dollar to appreciate the beauty of nature and those around us



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
well youre not going to get any stars or flags because your caps button is not working. edit it quick you might lose all your hard work.



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
why would i need caps?



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If I were an alien, I would just be like...

"These dudes..."



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerver
 


you dont need them neither do i . we dont need caps flags or stars. or stripes



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerver
 


Caps aren't really the problem ,you may want to space it out though to make it easier to read .
Though it is quit spacey in its own right

edit on 8-9-2011 by gortex because: edit to spelllllll



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzerver
i was going to add A/ and H/ for A/alien and H/human but it made it a bit harder to read to me
No, honestly mate, I think it's easy to read. You should go ahead and add the A/ and H/ - that would definitely help.





posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzerver
how do you bath .... i take a shower and use soap ...what is soap and what is a shower... soap is something people put sents in and it make you rub your self with it and a shower is when water sprayes you ... where does soap come from .. i dont know .....so people pack this soap into boxes and you rub your self with it and you dont even know what it is arnt you afraid of what it is....well i wasnt .....what do you eat... bergers....whats that meat mostly and plants.... meat? like me and you yes do you eat people ...no but i mean yes...can i eat you... we eat animals muscels they are people ... hm i like you.... what do you do when you smile .....um when i smile i pull my cheeks back and show my teeth .....no no when your happy .......this will tell us much about whether or not we hate your race or your planet or just sit and eat together at disney land...i dont know what makes me happy but mr alien can you tell me this what do you wish for if you have nothing to wish for or that you realy want ....gold... gold will only be stolen from you or used up and now you have no gold you will have used your gold to buy food thusely wasting a wish...well then maybe we should wish for happyness..what if that just makes people happy with the way things are and we stop trying or even careing to think of the world at all for all is fine .....let us wish for gold then we will buy wemen then you will see .....you cannot buy women ..on my planet they used to ..the same here we are still recovering from what we have done to our selfs ...ours too ...what do we do now ..we can wait

i was going to add A/ and H/ for A/alien and H/human but it made it a bit harder to read to me
edit on 8-9-2011 by obzerver because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2011 by obzerver because: (no reason given)


Neandertals/Homo Sapiens...



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
We are their Sim City.



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is an English major's worst nightmare. I'm just glad you didn't use the A/Alien and H/Human.

Besides that, I think they are pretty well aware of what we are and who we are. No need for words, our actions would speak louder.



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerver
 

Woah.... Way to post a really random block of text! Try paragraphs next time just for Jolly

What makes me human? Not sure its soap..............

Art/ Imagination/ Abstract thought- We create Art, we paint and try to put a thought or idea on a 2d surface

Music- we try to create beauty through sound for no reason other than beauty

Religion/- we think about our origins and our future, life and death and the meanings of...

Mathematics- we recognise patterns and evaluate them

Story Telling/History- we pass on our experiences through stories

Science- we experiment and evaluate

Interesting question despite the bizarre internal dialogue

edit on 8/9/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerver
 


One crazy ATS'er to another, stop talking to the voices in your head okay? The others get jealous.



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
At last a refreshing break from the norm of Chinese lanterns.

Bravo sir

bravo



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I would just say "were confused"



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitjustme
Most humans are greedy, selfabsorbed, violent idiots who are too busy chasing a dollar to appreciate the beauty of nature and those around us


Some humans are greedy, self absorbed, violent idiots, who are busy chasing a dollar.. and some are just being distracted by various means from appreciating the beauty of the nature and those around us.



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
This is an English major's worst nightmare. I'm just glad you didn't use the A/Alien and H/Human.

Besides that, I think they are pretty well aware of what we are and who we are. No need for words, our actions would speak louder.


that kind of sounds like avoidance.... The OP is just asking how you would describe Human.... In other words what difference is there between your self and other animals?

the question is relevant as 'scientists' are discovering there is more to Dolphin 'speech' than they initially thought...
edit on 8/9/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa
 


animals dont wear flowers on their heads, take magrathea, shave themselves, put on makeup , smoke cigarettes , have tatoos on their necks or wear uniforms. all being said we humans are quite captivating to ourselves..
but we are captivators too .

to an outsider, if i met one or some of them, i would be shaking my head, and saying what a sorry lot we all are , probably trying to make excuses for us.

then again i would be hailing the liberators and liberation, if the contractors had my name on the list.

captivating vs liberating , i dont think we would get on very well really . not you and i that is us and them.




top topics



 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join