It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Flying Russian Aircraft In THE 1980'S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I heard that american pilots flew Russian jets in Nv. during the 1980's. Does anybody have any info??

[edit on 23-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by redfish006
I heard that american pilots flew Russian jets in Nv. during the 1980's. Does anybody have any info??

The program was called HAVE DRILL and HAVE DONUT
THere is a good thread already started on this one
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
for the other side of the coin check out the following thread

Western Aircraft in the Soviets's Inventory

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The actual code name was HAVE DOUGHNUT and i have pics of the MiG-21 involved, i posted to another thread some time ago but i could bring it back if required.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
My Uncle worked for Maritin Marrietta bfore the merge with Lockheed. He worked alot with the TADS system on the Apache. He told me of possesion of Soviet craft for testing that there was access to,
Once during a test of the new targeting system for the Apache, there were times apaches went overhead at about 200-300 feet, and this is something I had seen before working on the lake front. However, one time the birds flew by, and then turned, and it seemed they were looking right at us(there were 2 friends there at the time), however, I heard a faint sound and looked over my shoulder to see a Mil Hind in slow hover now more than 500 feet away from me. It was like Red Dawn. I mean, I almost # my pants, I was a 19 year old kid.:

I asked my uncle and he told me that is what they used for simulation and he had seen them before. IT was the cold war era and out enemy was still Russia basically. It was pretty cool.

note-The do alot of skunkwork type projects in the Orlando area. I am convinced the Kissimmee lake lights are some type of stealth project from Lockheed-Martin.

top topics

join