It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Times 9/11 Flight Tapes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I couldn't find this, so if it is posted, please delete this mods. Sorry in advanced if it was.

NY times released a very comprehensive listing of Flight tapes from 9/11. This link is very organized by time and plane info/maps and it is transcribed. Hear is the link: NY Times 9/11 Tapes. It is spooky. Why it took 10 years, I will never know.
~Peace~

Edit~As I continue to listen it reminds me a lot of how the day actually happened. It was confusing. Everything seemed rushed, and people became hysterical...it is like a bad nightmare revisited. They really did a good job of recapturing the feelings of the day, even if it is highly clipped.
edit on 8-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
hmmm..maybe it took them 10 years because they had to splice and manipulate them?

Its hard to believe anything the media feeds us anymore..and these just get added to the list.

Really wish I could say I trust them..but they have proven themselves to be untrustworthy...and all I can think of is this is another manipulation strategy

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Listening to it is still spooky though. It plays out like a damn movie. It is definitely spliced to play out that way. Listen to it and tell me your thoughts :/

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by adraves

I saw this earlier today, but didn't know if it was posted and didn't want to get yelled at LOL ...... anyway I think it's great they released them why did it take 10 years I don't know, but it was very interesting to listen to, gave me chills listening to them knowing what their fate was.

I think it does prove that Flight 93 did not get shot down, they didn't give the shoot down order till after it crashed.
I think it gives the "official story" a lot more credit, I still don't think it disproves the conspiracy that people think happened that day, but you are never going to prove something happened the way they said it did to some anyway. Still not sure I believe a plane crashed into the Pentagon, but if it didn't what happened to those people who were on the plane?

Thanks for posting!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hmmm, ten years in the making. I suppose they had to wait until a significant anniversary before they could release it? I am not knocking the audio, just querying why so long?

I have taken a look at the footage of the Pentagon over and over and over and over, but still no plane. Can you really believe that this is the only footage available of a Highly secured building? Definitley a Missile imo.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I bet WATSON when shouting "COOL" at being told of a real world hijack feels a friggin bit stupid now. And also doing the stupid voices.

Real world or exercise

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Do I have to join?
G** I hate those places!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

What are you talking about? The link is free and open to the public. NY Times 9/11 Tapes.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I guess, even though Bin Ladin is dead, they are still invesigating. So they would not release all the tapes, fearing this would compromise the investigation. I know they would never release the tapes of the passengers on flight 93 screaming as bullets were fired into them by American fighter jets.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
... I know they would never release the tapes of the passengers on flight 93 screaming as bullets were fired into them by American fighter jets.

Huh? Was there any speculation that there was a tape like that?
Links?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
I bet WATSON when shouting "COOL" at being told of a real world hijack feels a friggin bit stupid now. And also doing the stupid voices.

Real world or exercise

Of course, they claimed that Norad was on an excercise involving the exact same scenario!!

Oh dear, the rabbit hole gets deeper.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Of course, they claimed that Norad was on an excercise involving the exact same scenario!!

Oh dear, the rabbit hole gets deeper.

It is possible the hijackers had some very good spies to coordinate the attack at that date and time. Or it was the government, but I am guessing a training exercise is not top secret info either.

Who knows? They don't tell us much.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I listened to the tapes and, of course, I have problems. Very suspicious to release these 10 years later. Let me analyze two of the recordings I heard. Betty Ong tape has many problems. First off she doesn't know what flight she is on and misidentifies. Second is that she doesn't know what her seat is near the phone and tries to change the subject. She says that they can't breathe in business class and they can't go up there. Big problem. When people can't breathe they panic. All those passengers would have moved to the area where they could breathe. You would hear a lot of confusion and talking. Crying, yelling and panic, especially if people were stabbed also. You only hear, supposedly, Betty Ong in a vacuum and no passengers. Why does she call the reservation desk?

Cockpit recording of Mohammed Atta has problems. How did they identify his voice if he doesn't tell you who he is? The government uses this name because everyone is familiar with it. His voice also happens in a vacuum without the pilots answering yes or acknowledging him.

Once the government decided to lie they should have stopped there. It is pathetic.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Well I listened to the tapes...and all I can say is when that ID tech Shelly Watson got all excited when she found out it was "real world" and not an exercise was very disheartening. The way she said.."COOL...where is it at?" was enough to make me want to puke.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It was probably a younger person not really realizing what was really going on. It took over 2 hours to give an order to down planes. It was a different time then. How many times has this happened before after all?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by adraves

pffft ...didn't sound like a younger person to me..sounded like a seasoned veteran to me.

edit on 8-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Nice edit.

Regardless, it was still unprofessional, and I doubt it would be said today. Maybe in their head, but not on a phone. Things weren't as strict then.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by adraves

yeah..after giving it a second thought..I realized I was repeating what I had already said in my other post.

And.. you made me realize that she probably didn't know what was actually about to happen, and figured it was an everyday run of the mill type highjacking.

Like a previous poster said..she probably feels like an idiot for saying that.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves

Nice edit.

Regardless, it was still unprofessional, and I doubt it would be said today. Maybe in their head, but not on a phone. Things weren't as strict then.

Its not the point of it being unprofessional to say it..its the point of the callousness it infers towards a very serious and dire situation.

If they can even..think.."COOL" without saying it out loud..its saying a lot about their mentality and how they view situations such as this.... like they GET OFF on the drama....SIC !!!

I take back my previous post. .. not going to let this woman off for saying that... or even thinking it...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

There was a lot of dead air in the tapes between transmissions

NY Times eliminated the dead time to make it easier to listen

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join