It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Killed By Toxic Fumes At McDonald's south Georgia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
No surprise here.
Why do people still go and eat at mcdonalds or any fast food restaurant?
It can't be for the taste or the feeling you get after eating that.
If it's for the fast-food easy meal, you better buy a piece of bread and some cheese or something. It takes you maybe 5-10 minutes more (you have to leave your vehicle and actually shop yourself) but it's cheaper on the food and toilet paper.

The restaurant has now reopened.
"We continue to work with the local authorities to collect more information about what may have happened.

"The safety of our customers and employees has and will continue to be our number one concern

What a laugh, the only thing they are concerned of is that nine people won't eat at their restaurant any more.
Sorry for that family of the victims though.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
mabe she smelt a big mac....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This will turn into a fast food bashing thread in 3...2...1...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Late to the party here, but I have had a chance to see the local news about this story for the last couple of days. Even after the hazmat team and the federal investigators, the restrooms at this McDs are still closed. In fact a day or two ago they pulled porta-johns into the parking lot and remain open. I also found it interesting that in interviews of two people that were inside at the time niether of them stated smelling anything. Both stated instead it suddenly felt like all of the oxygen left the room. Tried to post this earlier, but for some reason I can't login via mobile

top topics

<< 1   >>

join