It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Murdered Geo-Engineer Phil Schneider Unearth Offspring Hybrid of Fallen Angels?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by Human_Alien

Religions came waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay after we and/or any aliens ever took form!

More supposition without support.

Supposition?
What?.......first came the rabbi, priest, bishop, cantor, pastor, sister, minister, pope, Dalia llama, ....THEN came their flock?

Hmmmm quite possible. Hadn't thought of it that way!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
From what I've come to read, These Fallen Angels, that went beyond the boundaries, not only took part in sex with human beings, but they also inter-bred with animals, and it's possible that they also had sex with the shrewd serpent before it was cursed to crawl on its belly. You name it, they probably had intercourse with it... hence the goat of Azazel and hence the big flood wipeout.

Now, High Security Clearance Geo-Engineer Phil Schneider along with his crew descended into the crust of the earth until they got to a hollow pocket where they came across a ton of sulfur stinkin entities that he described as the Grey beings, who he, at a later date saw at front row VIP seating at an Illuminati meeting. ( Hey, anyone notice that the greys look kind of serpentine or froggy?)

I don't remember if it was Svali or another Illuminati victim, who explained that, when she was a young child, she was taken with a bunch of other kids to a ritual meeting below the Vatican to be shown a bunch of giant mummies and told that," these are our ancestors", hence- Illuminati Indoctrination that they are descended from the nephilites? Meaning, not only relatives of hybrid offspring but also relatives of the Fallen Angels. Thus, imposing on Iluminati children a loyalty to The Bloodlines and making them de-facto enemies of God.

Whilst this researcher thinks Phil Schneider came across a later group of fallen angel, I differ and say that it looks more like hybrid offspring.

after nearly five millennia (70 generations) with the help of people like Phil Schneider. Semyaza is back with the rest of the Grigori except Azazel. They now play the parts of the sulfur wreaking "grey aliens" for the coming strong delusion just in time for 2012 and the New World Order- 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12.

Interesting, the Fallen Angel Semyaza has a name very similar to the Pleiadian Semjase.

edit on 8-9-2011 by Pocky because: typos

edit on 8-9-2011 by Pocky because: typos

edit on 8-9-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

Law of Speciation. Nuff said. The story about cross mating is bunk.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
YA! Fallen Angels. What's next? Santa Claus? Easter Bunny? By the way....the Christian holiday...EASTER...is actually...the Pagan Spring Solstace Fertility Festival of....ESTER! NOT EASTER!

The Christians used to recycle old Pagan Holidays. Thus a fertility holiday would have representations of FERTILITY such as....BUNNIES....EGGS....CHICKS....BASKETS WITH GRASS IN THEM FILLED WITH THESE THINGS!

Sound Familiar? Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

but little green men are fairy.. ah never mind

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
reply to post by Zeer0

but little green men are fairy.. ah never mind

UH....What? I have a hard time understanding why you find it so hard to look at the massive amount of evidence....never mind the virtual statistical improbability that Humans are alone in this multiverse. You keep saying you want proof...well i have told you and others where to look for proof.....REAL PROOF....not conjecture...but real proof.

If you want me to show you where to look again...just ask. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

No...not even sure what you're getting at here.

What I was asking for was documentation of any non-religious timeframe of human existence, first off, and then proof of any alien existence or visitation prior to mankind practicing religion. It seems man had a tendency to be religious from the get-go, and there are even some suggestions that neanderthal had some religious inclinations as well.

You might make this argument for certain religions, I suppose...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I'm having a hard time following this thread. 2nd

You and me both.

OP, what the hell are you even talking about?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Why are you so hung up on semantics? The bible describes beings like we are seeing.. we have called them angels.. the ones that started to tamper with our DNA are the rebels.. now fast forward 2000 years and we call them aliens.. What gives with people not understanding this point? I will say they are not to be confused with Demons. But Aliens=Angels and Angels=Aliens they are flesh and blood and they can also traverse dimensions.

It's so easy to understand. Is it simply that you don't want to give the bible any credibility or something along those lines what gives in everyone lack of understanding in such a very VERY simple observation?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jamsession

You say everything in the Bible is mythological?? I suppose you don't know the Bible is the most credible, authentic piece of literature ever discovered? Every intellectual, scholar, and historian worthy of the title would attest to its antiquity. Even the greatest minds of Atheism, such as H.L Menken don't doubt it's authenticity. So before you dismiss this literature as just fairy tales and folklore, think about every other manuscript in history, such as Caesars Gaelic Wars, that pales in comparison to the credibility of the Bible and you can count them as fables, too.

YA! Fallen Angels. What's next? Santa Claus? Easter Bunny? By the way....the Christian holiday...EASTER...is actually...the Pagan Spring Solstace Fertility Festival of....ESTER! NOT EASTER! The Christians used to recycle old Pagan Holidays. Thus a fertility holiday would have representations of FERTILITY such as....BUNNIES....EGGS....CHICKS....BASKETS WITH GRASS IN THEM FILLED WITH THESE THINGS! Sound Familiar? Split Infinity

Jordan Maxwell and all others who teach the ideology of Zeitgeists are nothing more than shills. They are so far from the truth that they look like complete imbeciles in the eyes of any REAL historian. Biblical scholars have proven these outlandish claims false many times over. The idea of Christianity, or any religion for that matter, getting their customs or ideology from astrology is utterly fallacious.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
I'm having a hard time following this thread.

2nd
edit on 8-9-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

It's fairly easy to follow the "trend," as it were, if you frequent this board a lot as I do. We have a lot of Christians on here that are hell bent on convincing us all that our ET friends, and enemies, are all in fact Demonic creatures led by their greatest enemy, even though they made him up, Satan. If one studies the Sumerian stories of the Annunaki, and sees what they did to each other, their infighting, warring with each other, incest, betrayal, it is easy to see where the legend of the Fallen Angels came from.

Personally, I think an ET group, like say the Draco, and secretly running the Church, and is mind controlling the poor people to do these things, convince everyone there is no life beyond Earth, and the Bible is literally true, and look at how easy it would be to enslave them all. This way for the Heavenly Express! Climb aboard the Jesus Craft!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I find it laughable that people believe an extraterrestrial presence from their mother ship is using mind control devices on the people of the Earth. It's also amusing they believe that they're masquerading as humans to hide their existence.

Funny how people quickly dismiss the idea of an all-powerful infinite Creator and turn to the idea that green men in invisible spaceships are experimenting on the human race. If we are just some Aliens experiment, created for their amusement or study, then who created them? If there's another race of highly more advanced Aliens, who created them? The whole idea defies the laws of infinite regression. At some point, there has to be a greater infinite Creator.

I'll place my bet on the one with more circumstantial evidence.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
"And they saw that the daughters of man were FAIR,and they took them unto themselves"

In plain english ,there were BLONDES down there and they were dam hot!!So they romanced them or took them or whatever.Point is that there were ALREADY BLONDES THERE.The entities referred to in the bible are all HUMAN,and when the humans who we thought were gods--who were already all blonde---saw blonde earth girls ,they went ga-ga.

They didnt mean fair like when you split up,she gets the kids and the hut and you get the donkey kind of fair---the blonde light haired and skinned kind of fair.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Phil Schneider is one of thousands of martyers who have died to keep the existance of these races secret from mainstream humanity on this planet,he was a hero.

Do you understand that these people ,these martyers have been murdered?Do you understand that this isnt dungeons and dragons here on ATS?The internet isnt imaginary it is simply a conduit for our intent.

We were put here by humans we called gods,what we call angels are people like us.If you stood a six foot ten blonde muscular nordic man beside a four foot tall pygmy from the Amazon rainforest you would be facing tw equals in terms of humanity,two distinctly different races but the same species,now add a four foot six grey to the line up ,all three are equal in terms of humanity,the rest is polotics,we were all created by humans so we cannot quibble,religous claims to uniquness do not apply.

Phil fought with a race of humans,our government is at war with many races.

Nobody wants to humanise these races because then we have to admit we are at war!
If Phil had had acess to some abductees he would have at least been trained to paralyse the greys instantly without
a weapon.

There is no such thing as angels and all human races are related so he actually fought humans in that hole.

These are people with all of our waeknesses,well some slightly different ones as well,and they operate technology and are subject to errors and they are humans so they make mistakes like we do,they dont carry weapons on most small craft and are quite vulnerable.

We are faced with a battle on two fronts,one we need to battle our environment because we havent made a concerted effort to colonise another planet or a space ark,and we have to battle other intelligent life forms in the universe to keep our place,WE ARE NOT ALONE,our human creators are here with us and will always protect some of us from the environment of this planet during pole shifts,but we need to prepare now,dig in for the fight of our lives.Phil and his group were our scouts,they did not perish in vain.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

You should know the proof of alien visitation is all that exists from the past centuries frm writings to pictures to cave drawings. There is no other way people frm the past could document what they've seen. Why this is not proof? Because they say, it could be interpretation or artist imagination.

Of course flying chariots could be imagination, but in the past people were documetning things through drawings, so not all are necessarily depiction of fairy tales, some could be some not - which is why like all other cases including Schneider's story - he did show some stuff, he was killed, what for? For fake story? It is also questionable some of the things he says so.,,? Dead End again like every other discussion - waste of time, you are not more right by dismissing it as absolute lie you are not more right to think it is true.

For Schneider he could have lied for some things, in fact I think he did, for others... who can say it;s all pointless to discuss., I think the thread in Area 51 forum is enough
edit on 29-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by Praetorius

You should know the proof of alien visitation is all that exists from the past centuries frm writings to pictures to cave drawings. There is no other way people frm the past could document what they've seen. Why this is not proof? Because they say, it could be interpretation or artist imagination.

Of course flying chariots could be imagination, but in the past people were documetning things through drawings, so not all are necessarily depiction of fairy tales, some could be some not - which is why like all other cases including Schneider's story - he did show some stuff, he was killed, what for? For fake story? It is also questionable some of the things he says so.,,? Dead End again like every other discussion - waste of time, you are not more right by dismissing it as absolute lie you are not more right to think it is true.

For Schneider he could have lied for some things, in fact I think he did, for others... who can say it;s all pointless to discuss., I think the thread in Area 51 forum is enough
edit on 29-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

Not sure I'll agree with the last bit, but as far as the rest I don't disagree that what you mention is proof - it's just not proof that aliens have been around longer than man has had religion, since humanity has effectively always been religious in one way or another as far as we can tell.

Another poster was claiming that aliens have existed longer than religion has, and that's what I was asking for proof of. Thanks for your input as I don't disagree with most of it...my point's just that the cultures who left that evidence likely also had their various religions (or others at the time did), given human history.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This thread displays how many poor souls have stepped on the Phil Schneider land mine.

Here's an easy fix for you, since you have obviously never -checked or verified- ANY of his story for yourself, just blindly accepted it at face value:

Remember in his video where he holds up a piece of -Corbomite-?

Google 'Corbomite' to see where it comes from.

For most people that makes things clear enough, but then there are still others a little slow on the uptake, who reply "well he may have lied about some things, but not all".

Uh yeah... right.

'Corbomite' is just the beginning. Do you need more?

This might have been a decent thread if you had not stepped on the Phil Schneider land mine. Now... POOF your credibility is zero. Better luck next time.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DanteMustDie
You say everything in the Bible is mythological??

yeah you pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one. that's the exact way i'm thinking about the bible and any other major religion. that's my stance to any book and resource that claim the history of earth would be 6000 years old.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join