It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Murdered Geo-Engineer Phil Schneider Unearth Offspring Hybrid of Fallen Angels?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I agree with this wholeheartedly, OP.

This was a theory of mine before I encountered the articles and threads online. I also believed the Illuminate to consist of demonic hybrids of sorts. Mans selfishness and greedy ambition are great evils, but does this suggest they are without humanity? The idea of demonic entities and/or possessed men seeking global domination through war, economic debauchery, corrupt politics, and demonizing cultures is certainly more fathomable than an external race of Aliens.

If Extra-Terrestrials are as advanced in consciousness and technology as most give them credit for, than they would have quicker more efficient ways to enslave humanity. Not to mention they would have made their 'omnipotent' presence well known even before this generations time. The whole theory of "We're waiting until mankind reaches a certain level of collective consciousness" has many holes.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Honestly, guys, explicitly saying that aliens are fallen angels as FACT is just as bad as stating that aliens are just aliens as FACT, unless you have a shred of evidence to prove it.

OP was just giving his opinion, IMO.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DanteMustDie

Yes.......everything that we dont understand or is foreign to us is evil..............

Love this thought process

I swear we get more advanced as a species every day but we never truly evolve in our thinking.......

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

Sorry spelling Error.

No its not because Fairy Tales such as that should be in the Conspiracies In Religion forum where all the other Fairy Tales go. But this seems more ATS Skunk Worthy. Dont you agree?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R

And being labled as charlatans doen'st proove anything.

but being jailed for being one does though. there's a court order.

We have all those different ideas that makes sence to some and not to others. I like this kind of stuff.

sure, nothing wrong with that. but i don't like my favorite topic to be jammed with the least likely idea. it makes as much sense as someone opening a thread in the tech house forum only to suggest that minimal tech is actually a sub genre of black metal.

Because there are no deffinitive answers and it makes us think out side the box.

of course there're no definitive answers to both, but apples should not be mixed with oranges. apples are aliens and oranges are the myth stuff (angels, demons, etc.)

all the better, lets debate.

exactly! peace =))
edit on 8-9-2011 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Your story comes across like opening up a book of fiction in the middle.

You can't expect any sane person to jump right into that mess with you.

Greys from ships down from the skies I believe in,
but this convoluted tale goes beyond the pale and without one shred of proof other than the guy is dead.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Religions came waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay after we and/or any aliens ever took form!

More supposition without support. Citations, please. As far as I'm aware, we've had religions around every bit as long as we've had accounts of "alien" visitations. Do you have some additional information the rest of us haven't been made privy to?

Religions are earthly-made. Not universal. I wish some would stop depriving themselves from expanding-exploring and evolving.

I didn't recall anyone ever say we should stop expanding our consciousness and knowledge, or otherwise quit exploring or evolving. Some of us just have ideas based on our interpretations of the evidence. Others, such as yourself, have different ideas.

Unless you can prove that they're something MORE than merely your personal ideas, then please stop saying such things about those of others.

Be blessed.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Offspring Hybrid of Fallen Angels

what's this? A twist of words to make sure again the definition goes to Demons/angels bla bla blah ? I think someone;s come to troll here and this is OP and company

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Don't they have a forum where people can post fantasies.

Or is this a serious thread.

They should create a fantasy forum...for alien abductions, Messengers of God(who always seem to post on ATS...you'd think they would have a better chance spreading it through radio or television) same goes for people who claim to have definitive proof of Aliens, or those people who claim they heard from another source about military secret concerning aliens. So much more fantasies usually posted on ATS...well you get my drift...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Has anyone read the book Dimensions by Jaque Vallee? In it he makes a connection between demons and aliens.
And I remember reading that many UFOlogists are being killed. Only those who have a belief in the Messiah are not dying.

Personally I believe that not all Aliens are demons and not all demons are aliens. (Seen many UFOs and angels and a few demons, so I do have experiences of the subject matter.)

I believe that Quetzlcoatl was a returning astronaut from after the Flood, who was a colonist of another world in the Universe. Escaping from the World War that occurred about 150yrs after the Flood.
There has been a Mayan codice that has come to light recently that speaks of this. It also mentions that one of the returnees became a leader of the Hittities. This would explain how the Hittities made iron without the experimenting beforehand, which suggests outside help.

So Quetzlcoatl was an alien, ie extra-terrestrial, not a Terrean but also NOT a demon.
So I think we need to be a bit more precise in our definitions. We all need to do a bit more research and not be a fundamentalist UFOlogist nor a fundamentalist religious nut.

Plus many UFOs are now either USA etc or Nazis from New Swabenland, or from the subterreans- under the Earth or under the Sea. In fact many fairytales speak of these last two.

There is an actual war in heaven (ie space) between Michael and the hybrids and their masters the Fallen angels and it is coming soon to the Earth after the two wonderous signs=The virgin in labour =September 29th and the Dragon being cast down=Draco in October. (Which October I don't know.)

Live long and prosper.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Hey the offspring of the Fallen Angels you talk about are called the nephilim.

Which are essentially "the greys".

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

No not at all, your arrogance and ignorance is showing hugely.

You obviously have never done any research on the nephilim and are angry someone mentioned the word "demon" because you have a hatred for God and the bible.

Greys = Nephilim = offspring of fallen angels and woman.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jamsession

You got to be kidding, (angels, demons, etc.) are myths yet there is more evidence to support them than there ever has been of intelligent life from civilisations on other planets supposedly visiting us?

Incredible...

edit on 8-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

So where is your proof of Greys from ships down from the skies that are intelligent life forms that came from another planet? Or is it blind faith? And then you call this guy crazy, but his story is real because he actually visited near the centre of the earth, a documented fact? I think its much more credible to believe he saw something.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Are you referring to the shrouded intentions of elite global conspirators, or the presence of extra terrestrial lifeforms?

I think the evils practiced by the Illuminati, such as, manipulating the Free Market, funding wars and terrorism for their own benefit, implementing their symbolism into the minds of children, enacting satanic rituals, ect.. kind of speaks for itself.

As for Aliens being demonic entities, this is merely my speculation. You can take it or leave it. Why is it people jump to the defense or attack others when it comes to this perception?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jamsession

I knew von Daniken was jailed for tax evasion or somthig in the 60's. That doesn't mean he wasn't good wrighter or that his ideas were totally rediculous. If being jailed serves as a barometer for being a good writer according to you logic Voltair, Oscar Wilde, St-Thomas More were all numbnuts...
I think not. As for our perseption of aliens vs angels/demons, I find that the "ancient alien" theory makes more sence than creatures sent by god. It's mathematically impossible to be alone in the univers. See my take on it is, since civilisation is way older than what we were tought in school could it be possible that aliens or a more advanced civilisation could of been mistaken for gods and fallen angels to the primitives. How else would one explain that straight out of the ice age places like Puma Punku were built and according to modern scholars the wheel wasn't even invented then.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Phil Schneider was probably either lying or, if he was telling the truth, he was probably witness to an extensive program of genetic experimentation. Don't you think Annie Jacobsen's report has a lot in common with what Phil said? And keep in mind, if any program like that were actually going on, very few people involved would know the whole story. So any whistleblowers will probably have some accurate information and some inaccurate information. You have to look for the patterns that match in multiple witness reports. In this case, extensive underground bases and tunnels, and genetically altered creatures, made to look like aliens, seem to be recurring themes.

At the same time, if you step back and look at it, it sounds crazy. It is easy to get lost in hypotheticals, and the next thing you know you've convinced yourself of a conspiracy for which there is really very little substantial evidence. That's why I still say there is a strong chance Phil was simply lying.

P.S. However, I don't think Phil Schneider's stories tie into angel sex very well.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Magnus47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

religions are the biggest deception and the first and foremost cause of the killings (see: middle east for islam and the inquisition and medieval tortures for catholicism) and persecution (see: once again inquisition all the way against science and wisdom, moreover see: galileo) in this world. they're assuming the role of natural handcuffs imposed on the gullible for those in power to remain powerful and keep on gaining profit. we as the mankind will never ever manage to evlolve and progress ever as long as the abrahamics keep on lingering above this planet like a neverending nightmare.

i'd suggest you to make an in depth study and research on the socio-political aspect of christianity and judaism, plus add islam as a a way of defense for the arab side of the coin.

angels and demons are your supposed rewards and punishments just like parents motivate their kids.

and aliens have nothing to do with angels and demons since the latter do not exist. they do not scientifically, nor do they mathematically, nor logically, while on the other hand, aliens can be proven mathematically. make up your mind.

living beings are not supposed to spend thoughts on afterlife, living beings are supposed to fight for survival. everyhting that lives spends constant effort to stay alive and has a defense mechanism, it's a natural instinct and the way the universe and existence works (survival of the fittest). life is embraced by the very existence which was always there and will always be. there is neither beginning, nor an end. heaven is the idealization of man's ego which wants to keep existing infinitely and this with all the comfort, pure bliss and happiness. hell is the indirect address of the man's ego, he uses it as a threat and blackmail to keep stuff in shape. man wants to be around for all eternity and made up religions because he cannot take the idea that he'll eventually have to be gone one day. but he has to get used to the idea of death. take the animals, take the plants, they do not whine about being mortal. man has to learn that he is not more valuable than any other life form.

life itself is chaotic, it's grounded on the chaos of existence where good and evil are subjective. this is how stuff works. and et's would feel insulted if they ever got to know that they are being mistaken for "fallen angels". i definitely would if i was one.
edit on 9-9-2011 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Whose not to say that multidimensional beings that we have no other names for other than "angels" or "demons" haven't been meddling in this dimensions affairs for the better part of six thousand years? Running around under the guise of magical beings and gods sounds like a damn good time if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
All of this speculating is certainly a good time but in the UFO arena neither the inter-planetary group or the inter-dimensional group hold any real proof or a stronger case then the other. The talk of ET's no matter where they are from is really a pointless thing until there is solid proof...for all we know we really could be alone ,although its not mathematically likely it doesn't mean its impossible.

Aliens are just another manifestation of our desire not to be alone and of our desire to be told all the answers...since God isn't fashionable at this moment we've just replaced that concept with another.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join