It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Murdered Geo-Engineer Phil Schneider Unearth Offspring Hybrid of Fallen Angels?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
From what I've come to read, These Fallen Angels, that went beyond the boundaries, not only took part in sex with human beings, but they also inter-bred with animals, and it's possible that they also had sex with the shrewd serpent before it was cursed to crawl on its belly. You name it, they probably had intercourse with it... hence the goat of Azazel and hence the big flood wipeout.

Now, High Security Clearance Geo-Engineer Phil Schneider along with his crew descended into the crust of the earth until they got to a hollow pocket where they came across a ton of sulfur stinkin entities that he described as the Grey beings, who he, at a later date saw at front row VIP seating at an Illuminati meeting. ( Hey, anyone notice that the greys look kind of serpentine or froggy?)

I don't remember if it was Svali or another Illuminati victim, who explained that, when she was a young child, she was taken with a bunch of other kids to a ritual meeting below the Vatican to be shown a bunch of giant mummies and told that," these are our ancestors", hence- Illuminati Indoctrination that they are descended from the nephilites? Meaning, not only relatives of hybrid offspring but also relatives of the Fallen Angels. Thus, imposing on Iluminati children a loyalty to The Bloodlines and making them de-facto enemies of God.

Whilst this researcher thinks Phil Schneider came across a later group of fallen angel, I differ and say that it looks more like hybrid offspring.

after nearly five millennia (70 generations) with the help of people like Phil Schneider. Semyaza is back with the rest of the Grigori except Azazel. They now play the parts of the sulfur wreaking "grey aliens" for the coming strong delusion just in time for 2012 and the New World Order- 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12.

Interesting, the Fallen Angel Semyaza has a name very similar to the Pleiadian Semjase.

edit on 8-9-2011 by Pocky because: typos

edit on 8-9-2011 by Pocky because: typos

edit on 8-9-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Aliens are not Fallen Angels/Demons are any other Fairy Tale Creature Religious Folk label them as. Your posting in the wrong forum for this type of nonsense.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I think sightings abductions and any other alien encounters are the same as they ever were. Demons, elves, brownies, dragons, the airship sightings of the 1800's etc. Something tricks the mind to see what the collective can accept.

That something may or may not be ole scratch. Cunning ole thing. :shk:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm having a hard time following this thread.

2nd
edit on 8-9-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Come on please, with a thought process like this you are scaring me. Perhaps try opening your mind a little more, lift the lid a little , let some light in and see where it takes you. You might actually enjoy it instead of living in this half baked fantasy.

Please you owe it to yourself and every other human being that is breathing today.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

I wouldn't be so quick to judge. I'm not saying he's right, in fact I think it's the other way around, but have you ever watch the series Ancient Aliens for the History channel? An awesome read is Chariots of the Gods. I think you can watch Chariots of the Gods on YouTube. They try to link biblical text to extraterestrials. They bring up pretty good points. As a matter of fact it makes way more sence than the religious version to me. Check it out, I'm sure you 'll like it.
edit on 8-9-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
dude. first off;

deepest field

there are no angels & demons to begin with, let alone fallen ones. not for me anayway. i'd have fired up this thread in the religious conspiracies section or elsewhere similar if i were you and were a believer of the bible or any other abrahamic for that matter.
edit on 8-9-2011 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

What's a Fallen Angle?
This thread IS in the right forum.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
wow.... pretty interesting stuff, but i cannot sit back and let the integrity of phil schneider's fascinating legacy be hijacked by religious BS. this just seems like poor misguided people letting the imagination run amok and making something laughable and ridiculous out of one of the the most respected and important cases in alien/ufology.

aliens = real.
bible mythology = not real.

please lets keep the two seperate, i really don't think phil would have endorsed these outlandish claims; he seemed to be a man of straightforward factual truth rather than whacky speculation. attaching stuff like this to his name is only going to be detrimental to his credibility, which is really sad.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Fallen Angels again

Aliens are Alien , not from this planet and so not subject to our concepts or beliefs ,Angels, Fallen Angels , the Devil and God are products of the Human mind .

There's a whole host of this type religious thread popping up on the A&U forum just recently ...I smell a conspiracy

link   
reply to post by Pocky

Interesting.
Reminds me of the Book of Revelations - Those who call themselves Jews and are not are the sons of Satan. Can't remember the verse. Jews as in Zionist Illuminati

link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Aliens are not Fallen Angle/Demons are any other Fairy Tale Creature Religious Folk label them as. Your posting in the wrong forum for this type of nonsense.

Given the supposed "ET" connection, the forum seems right enough to me, and appears he's merely posting his opinion and reporting on what he's read.

You however are responding by way of claiming some sort of knowledge on the matter. Would you care to substantiate your assertations, or would you like to clarify that they are also merely YOUR opinion?

Take care.

EDIT:
That goes for you too, gortex, and everyone else who does the same

edit on 9/8/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The most incredulous disservice we do is put a religious slant to aliens.

Phil Schneider from what I read and took away from his heroic efforts is, he came upon alien (greys) whilst working (burrowing holes) in a deep underground military base and......got shot.

I don't ever remember him giving an account (while on his lecture tour) with any angelic spin! When people do that it makes me very sad to see how incredibly desperate, naive and immature we really are as a species.

Religions came waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay after we and/or any aliens ever took form!
Religions are earthly-made. Not universal. I wish some would stop depriving themselves from expanding-exploring and evolving.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R

An awesome read is Chariots of the Gods.

come on, don't get me started with von däniken, billy meyer, sitchin and co. they've been claimed to be charlatans, frauds, liars, etc. long enough to have no single bit of credibility whatsoever. they've made a fortune out of the whole matter, and von däniken was even jailed. pseudoscience. humbug. bah.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
For those of you who haven't heard about Phil Schneider and the massacre that went down went down after coming across these entities, here is the video.

edit on 8-9-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

This topic interests me, but this thread does not. In 4 paragraphs you went around the world and back with numerous names and instances, but nothing gelled.

Try to be more consice with your lay-out and please provide more links. I'm not trying to flame you or anything, just some constructive critism.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
There's a whole host of this type religious thread popping up on the A&U forum just recently ...I smell a conspiracy

yeah, tell me about it. i begin to think that whoever is in charge of the whole alien cooperation wants the public to keep on believing in religion so that they can scramble whatever info they have with religious myth.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jamsession

Of course it's all up in the air. It's all based in supposition; both the science and religious aspect. And being labled as charlatans doen'st proove anything. It's all a matter or perspective. I think that's why it makes it so interesting. We have all those different ideas that makes sence to some and not to others. I like this kind of stuff. Why? Because there are no deffinitive answers and it makes us think out side the box. I look at all the different aspects of things and choose what connects more to my beliefs and so do you. If our views differ...all the better, lets debate.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
For those of you who haven't heard about Phil Schneider and the massacre that went down went down after coming across these entities, here is the video.

i personally have no problem with schneider, quite on the contrary, i'm a sucker for his story even. i have a BIG PROBLEM with religions, and a bigger one with the attempts to pollute the alien story with biblical myths. fallen angels. yikes, they're nothing more than mythical creatures that are featured in fantasy digitalart and rpg.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join