It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Rand Paul Seeks Vote Of No Confidence In Secretary Geithner – 09/07/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

With the National debt accumulating at $40,000 a second, Senator Rand Paul calls for a vote of no confidence in Timothy "no eyebrows" Geithner, for a more timely and pro-active solution to our current financial crisis than simply waiting for the 2012 presidential election.

President Obama appointed "Tiny Tim"; KNOWING he was a tax cheat, and in the past few years there has been a great amount of supporting information coming to light indicating that Mr. Geithner indeed was one of the few credited with creating the very situation he was brought in to supposedly "solve" prior to the cataclysmic wall street bail outs.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

2 Flags, but no crosstalk? Man, id really like to hear some comments on this. I for one wholeheartedly agree. Sort of goes along with "when in doubt, fire the incumbent"

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I could be wrong, but I think he has his history wrong if he thinks these problems started with Bernanke. It started with Greenspan, appointed by Reagan.
edit on 8-9-2011 by SemiDamaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This guy has guts... I like it.

I must ask who these Pauls, Ron and Rand, think they are, don't they know that it is improper etiquette to run around Washington talking common sense... it just makes all the other politicians look bad.

new topics

top topics

join