It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since when is VENUS red?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

What has being "white" got to do with going to your local astronomy club?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymouth

White has nothing to do with going to an astrnomy club. "Just a poor ole white boy" is just a saying. sorry if I offended anyone.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Since this happened "last night," would it have been possible to take the inquisitive boy by the hand and gone outside someplace to view the heavens al la natural?

The short of it is that the boy wanted you away from the computer, not a computer lesson on the sky.

So sad.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

I have a 20 month old who is enamoured with the Stars and Moon.

Every night when I go into the kitchen he follows me, stands by the back door and says "Moooon, Moooooooon, ooooooooooo, Moooooooon"

Then when I take him outside he just gazes at the night sky for 5 mins. I lay on the bonnet of my car with him laying on my chest, both looking up at the stars. It's about the only time he will spend more than 1 min on an activity.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Since this happened "last night," would it have been possible to take the inquisitive boy by the hand and gone outside someplace to view the heavens al la natural?

The short of it is that the boy wanted you away from the computer, not a computer lesson on the sky.

So sad.

For the record, I do take him out to the country ALL the time. A friend of mine has some land about an hour west of Houston and we have cookouts over there and we all bring our telescopes on clear nights. So insted of thinking that you know what my situation is, why dont you do what lightassasin said.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join