It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles warns of extinction event

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Yes, he's a hypocrite.

Show me a man who isn't?

At least he's not denying the destruction like some of the pathetic fools in this thread.

Yes, we OBVIOUSLY must be forced to change.

It won't happen.

One way or another, the end result is the demise of mankind.

So it doesn't even matter.

Just find a honey, get laid, and party it up.

Ain't no changin wats com in our way.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I've never trusted a man that has a servant to sqeeze tooth paste on his toothbrush to lecture me about morals or world standing.

Prince Charles Royal review 2009

£3,033,000 His total cost to the taxpayer over the same period

48% Increase in the cost of his official air and rail travel

1,658 tonnes Total carbon emissions from the Prince’s official travels

£49,952 Average wage of his 125 official staff

£65,000 Amount spent on the Prince’s gardens

I'm sure a man in his position can afford to tell other people how to run their lives.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Old77

So the gas supply link from old russia through Afghanistan that after years of negotiation just coincidental happened soon after the invasion of Afghanistan , ie the pipeline

another coincidence for the money men

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think the only extinction will be of the Royal family itself. Don't get me wrong, I am a monarchist, however, Charles's meddling on the Political stage, as with his reputation, is really damaging for the family. He is a complete arse, it has to be said, however he may not inherit the throne.

His trouble is that he cannot help himself and I think he knows he'll never get it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
You are kidding yourself, if you think Prince Charles is joking. He is dead serious and is warning us. The Illuminati feel obligated to warn the sheeple before they institute their plans. Prince Charles' warning couldn't be any clearer. There are too many of us and they, the Illuminati want to cut the population in order to "save the planet." In the cabalistic belief system, they believe it is their duty to warn people before they do something. The queen of England has bought land near the Denver Airport which seems to be a "safety" zone for those in the know. There are eerie murals depicting death and destruction and rebirth. An apocolyptical stallian with red glowing eyes marks the entrance to the Airport along with a plaque in the Grand Hall dedicated from the New World Airport commission, which does not exist. Prince Charles and his family already have their exit plan. So no, the article was not a joke. It was the most serious of warnings. With all that I know, I have never been scared. Prince Charles' warning scares me. To find out more about the secrets of the Denver Airport, go to www.conspiracycollege.com/denver-airport

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by krazyiven
It seems to me that hes just warning us humans that if we dont change soon something is bound to happen.

Yes.. the next evolution.

something is always bound to happen

top topics

<< 1   >>

join