It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles warns of extinction event

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Now there are alot of reasons why this may just be honest caring for the earth

He may also be putting in out there to the masses to amuse his cronies NWO

Who knows

But with ElEnin and all the recent noise he is fueling the fire

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 8-9-2011 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

This is a joke and tongue in cheek but loved the last bit
Harping on about it, Haarping anyone

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well, seeing that he is the new President of the Worldwide Wildlife Fund, i guess he has to say these things. And quite frankly, we an endangered species.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It seems to me that hes just warning us humans that if we dont change soon something is bound to happen.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

Well he is right!

We are ruing this planet. We have no reason to what so ever. We are destroying it and most don't give a crap. It's truly sad.

We do not take care of our mother very well.

link   

He referred to a “sustainability revolution” that would force people to change their lifestyles so they consume less petrol, food and other resources.

And therein lies the real agenda.

link   
Well with all the "Inbreeding" The Royal Families have be hard at. Maybe Extinction isn't a bad idea or maybe the only way to clean house!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Very true indeed

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

I missed that....Good catch!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Interested at to what the other 5 events were and how he is so sure ?

anyone know if this is a fact or insider knowledge

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

1,The first great mass extinction event took place at the end of the Ordovician, when according to the fossil record, 60% of all genera of both terrestrial and marine life worldwide were exterminated.

2,360 million years ago in the Late Devonian period, the environment that had clearly nurtured reefs for at least 13 million years turned hostile and the world plunged into the second mass extinction event.

3,The fossil record of the end Permian mass extinction reveals a staggering loss of life: perhaps 80–95% of all marine species went extinct. Reefs didn't reappear for about 10 million years, the greatest hiatus in reef building in all of Earth history.

4,The end Triassic mass extinction is estimated to have claimed about half of all marine invertebrates. Around 80% of all land quadrupeds also went extinct.

5,The end Cretaceous mass extinction 65 million years ago is famously associated with the demise of the dinosaurs. Virtually no large land animals survived. Plants were also greatly affected while tropical marine life was decimated. Global temperature was 6 to 14°C warmer than present with sea levels over 300 metres higher than current levels. At this time, the oceans flooded up to 40% of the continents.

6,www.astrobio.net...
www.sciencedaily.com...
edit on 8-9-2011 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Good job At

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET

He referred to a “sustainability revolution” that would force people to change their lifestyles so they consume less petrol, food and other resources.

And therein lies the real agenda.

And I will be sure to follow his example and curtail my holiday getaways aboard my Gulfstream V, move from my 25,000sqft country villa to a 800sqft efficiency flat and limit my consumption of fois gras to ONLY once a month.

After all, these are small sacrifices to be shared by all for mother earth.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Well he is right! We are ruing this planet. We have no reason to what so ever. We are destroying it and most don't give a crap. It's truly sad.

I don't think you are going to find many people that want to pollute more. Heavy metals, destroying forests, plastic oceans, extinction, human encroachment; these are all real things. Hybrid cars, heavy metal batteries, global warming, peak oil, carbon tax, carbon credits, carbon ! carbon! carbon!; these are at best theories, at worst, money making enslavement tools. Money making enslavement tools.

People WILL (I guarantee it 100%) use cleaner energy ONLY when it is
A: Cheaper than what we use now
B: More efficient than what we use now
C: A compromise of a+b

When a-b or c happens, the market will pony up the dough to place the infrastructure to utilize the energy. And average joes will gladly embrace it.

That hasn't happened. So what do we see from the green movement? Coercion. Lies. Hypocrisy. Most of these people want to FORCE "clean" energy on people. They want to tax people into it. They want to centrally plan and coerce the market to accept green energy. "His Majesty the Prince" and his ilk say we should pay the taxes and "check the air pressure on our tires" until we get windmills and solar power, the least reliable, most expensive, least efficient means of generating power....Mhmmm

What the elite really mean when they talk of "saving the earth" is to divert your TAX dollars into expensive, politician owned, impractical forms of energy. As of right now, that's the plan. Not meeting energy requirements while failing to introduce a viable alternative.

The elite, like his majesty, enjoys telling everyone that they can make everything greener, better. However, their green energy plans still rely on 85% fossil fuels, just a whole lot more expensive. The higher expense is not market driven, but it will be used solely as a disincentive. The trillions in central government subsidies for green energy will go into the pockets of the same-old scammers, and they will call it a green revolution, and people will believe it.

Not me.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I always think - if Prince Charles were really a 'free' man, that he'd BE a pagan, probably a druid.

I feel sorry for him. I do think he believes 100% in global warming.

I think we face mass destruction too - but not from global warming - I think the way things are right now - with so many people hooked on consumerism and the govt. forcing them into dependency ON IT, that if a good wallop or war took down the grid, people would starve and/or start killing each other just out of greed.

I really think that somehow - it will be greed - control freak greed - that gets the human race if it isn't brought into check.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The first extinction that I would personally pay to see is the entire British Royal monarch family simultaneously experience spontaneous human combustion!

Not that I wish them dead rather.....I don't wish them in power anymore. Besides, I don't think death is a punishment at all. It's an improvement.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

His dad was a bit more blunt, thread from earlier

Voluntary human limitation, or deliberate termination, they dont care

The result TPTB want is evidently less of us , cannot blame them for trying everything in their power to achieve it

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Ofcourse, he can't tell us directly that TPTB really want 90% of the world's population dead so that they can control us more easily.
edit on 8-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

“History will not judge us by how much economic growth we achieve in the immediate years ahead, nor by how much we expand material consumption, but by the legacy for our grandchildren and their grandchildren,” he said. “We are consuming what is rightfully theirs by sacrificing long-term progress on the altar of immediate satisfaction. That is hardly responsible behaviour. There is an urgent need for all of us to concentrate our efforts on sustaining, nurturing and protecting the Earth’s natural capital and, moreover, reshaping our economic system so that Nature sits at the very heart of our thinking.”

*Starts Slow Clap*

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Charly is not as stupid as what people think.

This constant environmentalism by the prince is in fact a cover for his financial ambitions.

Eg

By ancient law he owns all of the seabed around britain. This just happens to be where all of that clean energy will be produced by tidal and wind power.

He is already recieving a premium from existing wind farms on the coast.

Its a money making scam dressed up in good intentions.

Of course he is pushing it lol.

But on the otherhand, being frugal with our resources is just common sense, and we dont need some inbred tree hugger stating the obvious.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
high gas prices are the result of speculation not increased demand. That and we do not have stable energy policies in place any where and speculation also takes place in agriculture. Basically all commodities.

Charles Killed Diana...
..Let him give up being who he is and donate his life fortune to the people who are poor around the world. Ha yea right.. He could give a s***

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join