It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Ufo pictures taken today

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Was taken a few photos today out side my house The sun was out for a change anyway after looking back at the photos, I noticed an object. in the photos looks like a ufo the object appeared on two photos different parts of the sky. you have to zoom a little to see them clearly I have zoomed in on 2 photos to give you a idea what your looking for.

The camera is a Pentax sr 14 megapixel 5x zoom hd movie just new

img819.imageshack.us...

img192.imageshack.us...

img706.imageshack.us...

img546.imageshack.us...

edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Looks kind of like a distant planet to me

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Too much compression artefacts to be of any use, looks very grainy, probably a very noisy sensor too or ISO set too high.

Use RAW (or RAW + JPEG).

Was it focused to infinity or the near object in frame?

It could be something near the lens just out of focus.

I say its an out of focus dust particle or something.

edit on 8-9-2011 by Anonymouth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Dare I say that given you photographed the Sun the object is due to lens flare .

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
Was taken a few photos today out side my house The sun was out for a change anyway after looking back at the photos, I noticed an object. in the photos looks like a ufo the object appeared on two photos different parts of the sky. you have to zoom a little to see them clearly I have zoomed in on 2 photos to give you a idea what your looking for.

The camera is a Pentax sr 14 megapixel 5x zoom hd movie just new

edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the pics.

So you did not see the object with your eyes? Only in the photos?

Looking at the photos, I would say it is either lens flare or a hot pixel. Hot pixels happen with my camera when it needs a cleaning.

Thanks again for sharing!
OiO

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Interesting....

I too have seen orbs in and around chemtrails; usually silver or black though.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymouth

I did not use the zoom so the camera takes a full picture full open.Did not see the object at the time sun was to bright Just held it up to take a few photos.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Its too bad you didn't see the artifact before you photographed it, to me it looks like a red orb, but without a witness it could be anything

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
reply to post by Anonymouth

I did not use the zoom so the camera takes a full picture full open.Did not see the object at the time sun was to bright Just held it up to take a few photos.

Just because you don't zoom doesn't mean it doesn't auto focus or auto adjusting the exposure.

I still say it is an out of focus dust particle or something like that outside the focus.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by ufosbri

Interesting....

I too have seen orbs in and around chemtrails; usually silver or black though.

Same here!

So, assuming it's not a lens flare and the photographer took the pic because he saw the object in the first place... and there seems to be a fat Chemtrail in the pic... looks like a UFO.

Now we just need to find out the connection between these objects and the Chemtrails they appear around.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Did not see the object at the time

The OP has already stated he didn't see the "object" , which isn't surprising as it was created in the eye of the camera .
Not an Orb , an artifact .

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I didn't see it in the first two but the second two helped see what to look for.
Thanks again Brian.
Nice find.
A purple M&M, a saucer dot candy, Tesla ship UFO.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Oh ... I see that now.

..... it did look more like a light effect rather than a "UFO"

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by ufosbri

Dare I say that given you photographed the Sun the object is due to lens flare .

Well, if you wont,I will say it.

It looks like lens flare.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

100% lens flare. I'm too bold to hold back.
2nd

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I did the same thing yesterday with my HTC phone. Held it up to the sun and snapped 4 or 5 pictures. There's a little white orb (same size as yours) in 3 of them. I now understand how skeptics can get sick of the same explanation (no offense to anyone cause I really hope to see a real UFO sometime).

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ok, maybe I'm not imagining things. Two weeks ago I saw something that looked like this. It was at the edge of a cloud, came out away from the cloud, then when back behind it. I thought it was weird because then the cloud just faded away, disappeared, whatever clouds do.

Mind you, I was floating in the pool and had nothing better to do than look up at the clouds.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The OP must be like the luckiest guy on ATS. I mean, he literally can video and photograph UFO's seemingly at will. While the rest of us wait our whole lives to see just one, he this random dude can document hundreds of them....and all around his house too!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP, you might want to take a break from this subject for a little bit before you start seeing UFO's and Aliens in your breakfast cereal.

link   
I've loads of photos like that. Lens flare. Thanks for showing us but you coulda added them to the other UFO thread you just made.

link   
U see what too many battered deep fried Mars bars will do for you. Spots before the photo. hehe.

Seems a little unlikely to be camera faults, should not the spots be in the same place, looking at the two photos, they seem in different positions relative to the edges of the photo.

Judging by their small size, not surprised the photographer did not see them when he took the shots, sun in his/her eyes would not have helped.

Is that a Chem trail and not a common vapour trail from a high high-flying jet?

Stupid idea. Ball lightning?

Interested in others views.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join