It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Million top Secret Jobs in the US.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
reply to post by earthdude

Hitler stole the Chancellorship by using a terrorist attack called Kristallenacht and fear of the Communists to install himself into power.

Hitler had been chancellor for years when Kristallnacht occurred, which was a pogrom committed by Nazis and anti-Semitic Germans. Perhaps you are thinking of the Reichstag fire? That was also after he was appointed chancellor.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
PBS spills the beans on another scam
You guys are running our country into the ground and not protecting us from anything.

Do you think everyone with a Top Secret Clearance is out there to Destroy America and are only Paper Pushers?
Common now. Take an educated guess as there are so many aspects of the Government Sector that requires Top Secret Clearance for other jobs such as Doctor, Hardware/Software Engineer/Technician, Electrician etc etc.

Its the MSM that is letting you down with its BS all over the Internet and Air/Cable waves.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
In the words of John Lennon
"Imagine all the people
Sharing for the world

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one"

We need a transparent government. We need full disclosure of what our taxes pay for. The sky is not falling. The cure is worse than the disease. The homeless are multiplying because of this paranoia. We just cannot afford it. I bet there are only about 5 real terrorists plotting attacks. It would only take a few operatives to stop them, not 1 million. There is no real threat. It is all lies. I do not call for any violence or revolution, just what America is supposed to stand for. We need to be honest. Loose lips do not sink ships. This is 2011 not 1942.

<< 1   >>

join