It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Million top Secret Jobs in the US.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
PBS spills the beans on another scam
Talk about runaway government! You are bound to know one of these people but they will never tell you what they do. There are bound to be at least 10 of you top secret people reading this. You guys are running our country into the ground and not protecting us from anything. I bet half of you don't do any work at all and get huge amounts of money. The idea was sound, but it is not working. I would rather have the terrorist attacks.
Shuffle your papers and pretend you are making this a better country, but you are just out for yourself.
Does anyone think all of this spookery is necessary?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Hello my friend could we get a little more background on the post...before we view the video...having buffering issues with the site...thanks for the post

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well by putting it in perspective, think about it, only 1mil out of nearly 400mil. What I find interesting is what types of people do they use for these positions? Are they the mediocre types who will keep their thoughts and actions secure in the eyes of the Gov?

Are they souless droids who at best have never had an original thought, are not capable of it?

Yes who are these people? Is it possible they are generational workers? Did they get the job because someone in their family put their name into the hat? Were they groomed for this?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

"A two-year examination into the massive, unwieldy, top-secret world the government has created in response to 9/11."
They have huge buildings full of spooks that nobody in the government, not even the CIA, knows what they do. I think they ARE the terrorists.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Well by putting it in perspective, think about it, only 1mil out of nearly 400mil. What I find interesting is what types of people do they use for these positions? Are they the mediocre types who will keep their thoughts and actions secure in the eyes of the Gov?

Are they souless droids who at best have never had an original thought, are not capable of it?

Yes who are these people? Is it possible they are generational workers? Did they get the job because someone in their family put their name into the hat? Were they groomed for this?

They are just victims of a scam. A money making scheme that revolves around either a drug deal gone bad or an inside job (9/11)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I have often heard it said that the primary aim of a terrorist is to bring about a change in their apponents behavior.

If this is true in any sense of the word --- the terrorists have won !

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

I suppose you mean Al-Qaeda, constructed by the CIA. Dude, America is the terrorist.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Wow, now my computer thinks it is in Langley,Virginia when I do a search.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

There are bound to be at least 10 of you top secret people reading this.

Nine of us. Steve is on leave. A cousn's getting married in Eugene, Oregon.

Seriously? With DHS, what do you expect? Big Sister/Brother is *cough* Fast and Furious in controling this country.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

wow pretty amazing..thanks captain

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Good Post OP !

It's called Hegelian Dialectic. Problem, Reaction ....Solution.

Terrorism and the subsequent War on Terror is meant to instill fear.

What is scary is is how similar quite a bit of what we are experiencing here in the USA is so similar to NAZI Germany.

Why is this ?

The people who failed to take over the US Govt. in the Business Plot of 1933 were aligned with the Fascist movements of Adolf Hitler and Mussolini. One being a Prescott Bush whose Son and Grand Son implemented this agenda for him as Vice President under Reagan and as Presidents of the US years later.

This is also as to why all leadership in the US that opposed Fascism has been eliminated. As in JFK,RFK, MLK.

They have taken on the nation with perpetual wars ala Nazi Germany and why we now see with 911, the Patriot Act and the Department of Homeland Security with complete disregard with the US Constitution.

Exactly as what was imposed upon the Germans in Nazi Germany who also had their Constitution overridden.

This is where all of these jobs are going.

Sad , Sad ....Sad.

Gestapo- The German internal security police as organized under the Nazi regime, known for its terrorist methods directed against those suspected of treason or questionable loyalty.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Any O-1 or greater has “top-secret” clearance and I would imaging most NCO’s have it too. There’s 90% of you “top secret” security holders.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm only able to watch the first 10 minutes of the video, but what caught my attention was what happened immediately after the planes hit the towers. The emotional response of the people in charge. You expect this from the average citizen. It was an emotional time. But these people are supposed to be professionals and from what the video showed us, they did everything based on knee-jerk emotional responses.

From what I can tell, their only plan was a vague "Go get 'em." And people wonder why we have failed miserably in the ensuing 10 years. I don't know what these 1 million jobs are or who does them, but if they also were created by the same people or same agency that said "Go get 'em", you can bet that they are a waste of both time and money.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the CIA made Bin Laden what he was and that Bush wanted the CIA to act first in the "War on terrorism".

IMO this was all a money based inside job. Foriegn interests made some major bank and the icing on the cake was that the CIA was able to stay busy for 10 years.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You can use any number of names of peoples or organizations.

The statement still stands and is still true.

Oh, are you referring to the American government or the American people ?

There is a difference' or atleast I hope this is the case.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The Information Awareness Office

Note the Illuminati All Seeing Eye ....

The Information Awareness Office (IAO) was established by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in January 2002 to bring together several DARPA projects focused on applying surveillance and information technology to track and monitor terrorists and other asymmetric threats to national security, by achieving Total Information Awareness (TIA). This would be achieved by creating enormous computer databases to gather and store the personal information of everyone in the United States, including personal e-mails, social networks, credit card records, phone calls, medical records, and numerous other sources, without any requirement for a search warrant.[1] This information would then be analyzed to look for suspicious activities, connections between individuals, and "threats".[2] Additionally, the program included funding for biometric surveillance technologies that could identify and track individuals using surveillance cameras, and other methods

It's like George Orwell's 1984 All Over Again !!!!!

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-9-2011 by nh_ee because: Added Links.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

I have little respect for a nation full of people who could be so easily fooled. We need to lose a few more buildings for the 1 million people we have killed for no reason but to control the oil. Karma is a bitch. I forgot to mention, the one million jobs are OUTSIDE of the military and comprised of many private and government agencies.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Any O-1 or greater has “top-secret” clearance and I would imaging most NCO’s have it too.

Maybe in intelligence and SOF. Not anywhere else. The standard for commissioning in the Army is secret. Probably the same in the other branches. I don't think there's a clearance requirement to be an NCO, although most of them will eventually get one to handle classified information downrange or in headquarters.

I think the seemingly large number of TS billets--and billet might not be the right word--is a simple matter of inflation. Lots and lots of TS/SCI clearances have been granted by the DOD for the War on Terror. Many of those personnel will never get near TS or SCI material, so it's only a "TS job" on paper. They get out and enter the private workforce. Contractors know there's this pool of TS candidates for their jobs, so they inflate their requirements. Maybe they have a secret contract but they're bidding on a top secret contract, or maybe they just think TS employees are more reliable or add prestige when they bid for contracts. Who knows. The point is, a lot of these "TS jobs" don't go anywhere near TS information.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I forgot to mention, the one million jobs are OUTSIDE of the military and comprised of many private and government agencies.

You forgot to mention it because its not in your source. Nice try though.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

My grandparents on my Dad's side lived through Hitler and the rise of Nazism in Germany.

The similarities are uncanny.

Not all Germans were in support of Hitler I might add. In fact it was only about a third of the nation were in support of Hitler.

Hitler stole the Chancellorship by using a terrorist attack called Kristallenacht and fear of the Communists to install himself into power.

He then invaded Poland saying that Poland had first attacked the German border in order to initiate WWII.

The similarities are uncanny.

And why I am a conspiracy theorist....it's simply History repeating itself all over again.

What is even more funny is that GW Bush owns a huge water aquifer in Paraguay which is where all the Nazis went to hide....

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Ahh, right you are secret vs top secret for commissioned officers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join