It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Advocating Weather Modification; Is It Still A Conspiracy Theory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I personally think this is the dumbed down version of weather modification. And I personally think we are far beyond using the same silver iodide used in the Vietnam conflict to prolong the monsoon season. Nevertheless, it's intetresting to see Faux(Fox) News doing a piece on this. Predictive programming? Maybe. I'm sure this isn't the last time we'll see reference to it in the MSM.

Apparently weather modification is only a conspiracy theory when the alternative media talks about it, even when the existence of the practice is completely and totally irrefutable.
When we discuss weather modification (also known as geoengineering) and associated projects it is a paranoid conspiracy theory.
When Murdoch-owned Fox News talks about it, it is a legitimate choice to help stem the tide of wildfires sweeping the state of Texas.

Fox News Advocating...

In relation to this, some may find the following links of interest.

Laser Beams May Be Next Rainmakers

Environmental Modification Convention

Chemtrails? I'm not even going there.

edit on 9/8/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Apparently weather modification is only a conspiracy theory when the alternative media talks about it, even when the existence of the practice is completely and totally irrefutable.

See, that;s where it falls apart. No one is debating "weather modification". It's a fact, we've been doing it for decades.

The conspiracy theorists are saying that all this weather modification is actually chemicals being sprayed all over the planet as a depopulation soft kill method.

The REAL weather modification taking place is the same as it was in the 60s. Causing rain when needed. It's not exactly cut and paste, you can't take a clear day and make it a storm. BUT you can help the rain.

Rain drops form around tiny particles, once enough water clings on, it drops. Dropping silver or aluminum particles gives the water something to cling to, providing the kernel of the water drop instead of waiting for nature to take it's course.

This has been, and still is, taking place.

I have never heard a single conspiracy over weather modification. It's "chemtrails" and deadly cocktails of poisons to kill us all. Chemtrails and cloud seeding are no where near the same. As well they love to say HAARP, a giant radio array, can control weather. Potentially it can heat up the ionosphere and might have limited capabilities in disrupting cloud cover, but that's about as deep as it goes.

Geoengineering has also been proposed, and serves as a more likely culprit behind the "chemtrails" people apparently see everywhere. Patents exist, technology has been theorized. It has not been implemented officially.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yeah, this is just cloud seeding....China did it before the Beijing Olympics, well known and has been used for a long time. Most CT'ers tend to throw chemtrails(contrails) in to the bag of course....btw i don't throw out the possibility that militaries around the world are not experimenting with weather modification technologies, which would undoubtedly be much more complicated and powerful, but there just isn't any evidence for it...i only assume they might be because it is naturally a goal we will need to accomplish by the end of this century imo.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Fox stinks...but so do all of the other major media outlets...here in Massachusetts I have notice in the middle of August that the clouds looked like actual clouds, big and fluffy..you can tell when the sky is covered with the contrails that most always turn into some light haze or cloud cover. I was actually excited to see normal clouds for but a brief time...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I really don't know, with all the HAARP topics spawning around the web, not to mention chemtrails, I just think it was is odd that somehow the MSM just happen to mention planes "seeding" clouds. I can't help but wonder if this is their attempt to try and explain the planes that do chemtrail but try to paint them as innocent as possible. It is disturbing because I have personally seen these chemtrails at work, what they are doing in a way is conditioning the masses for them.

Picture this scenario:

Plane chemtrails the sky.

Person A: oh wow they are chemtrailing us again.

Person B: Chemtrails? I saw on TV that these are cloud seeding.

Person A: Chemtrails do cloud seed, but they also throw in some toxic chemicals harmful to us.

Person B: lol you watch too many movies.

person A: /facepalm.

Sigh I really despise the MSM.

thank you for posting this. S&F
edit on 8-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Yeah, this is just cloud seeding....China did it before the Beijing Olympics, well known and has been used for a long time. Most CT'ers tend to throw chemtrails(contrails) in to the bag of course....btw i don't throw out the possibility that militaries around the world are not experimenting with weather modification technologies, which would undoubtedly be much more complicated and powerful, but there just isn't any evidence for it...i only assume they might be because it is naturally a goal we will need to accomplish by the end of this century imo.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

There may very well be plenty of evidence for it. The weather itself.

My biggest problem with the silver iodide method is its age. Technology increases at an exponentially faster rate today than it did even ten years ago. I don't believe for a moment they haven't already come up with "bigger, better, faster, and more" when it comes weather modification, as well as many other technologies.

That isn't to say we aren't still using the old stuff. Obviously we are. Fossil fuels, Decades old power plants, etc. Using the old stuff is a great smoke screen for the new stuff. And it keeps us in the dark as to what the real capabilities are, and where all that black budget money is going.

Adding to that, a weather modification treaty insinuates and anticipates a growing technology to be reckoned with. Thanks for your input.

edit on 9/8/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Person "B" is right, because "they" (whoever you are assuming they are) would be poisoned by the "harmful chemicals" you speak of. Do you have any evidence to back up your claims?

ETA: Right about the movies. "chemtrails" aren't real and cloud-seeding looks nothing like "chemtrailing".

edit on 9/9/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by Solomons

My biggest problem with the silver iodide method is its age. Technology increases at an exponentially faster rate today than it did even ten years ago.

That is not universally true - we are still using more or less the same methods for making steel & aluminium as we were 100 years ago, aircraft still need wings, the nature of jet engines hasn't changed much even if they are much larger and use exotic alloys and fabrication techniques in the highly stressed parts of them, cars still run on tyres, ships still (mostly) use propellers, electricity still flows through copper wires to homes - or at least it does to mine....etc.

SOME technologies have advanced in leaps and bounds - electronics and computing is the most obvious one - and they have applications all over the place, but htey do not actually DO most of the things that need to be done in the world yet - they just make it easier or faster.

But in the area of weather modification the reason silver iodide is useful is that it has a similar structure to ice crystals - so it is thought to be a good nucleation site for water

I don't believe for a moment they haven't already come up with "bigger, better, faster, and more" when it comes weather modification, as well as many other technologies.

And they have - they have better burners for silver iodide, they have done a lot of work on the actual mix used. The King of Thailand has patented a method that uses 2 or 3 other materials in a multi-stage process to make rain (don't recall what - I've posted it her on ATS before so you can probably find it easily enough on the 'net), methods for predicting when and where to do i have improved.

I guess that's not what you are thinking of - however they are REAL and are not speculatoin.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

sigh I wish people would take my word for it, I live near Arecibo puerto rico, there is also a HAARP facility here. They are using the biggest saltelite located here.

Ill make a thread about the evidence since you made me upload the pic and videos so might aswell attempt to try and get more attention drawn to it.

edit on 9-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
reply to post by adeclerk

sigh I wish people would take my word for it, I live near Arecibo puerto rico, there is also a HAARP facility here. They are using the biggest saltelite located here.

Ill make a thread about the evidence since you made me upload the pic and videos so might aswell attempt to try and get more attention drawn to it.

edit on 9-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

Stick a directional antenna pointing towards the dish and plot a graph when it gets active.

Since they are not going to publicly show a power graph of output, they show graphs of what they detect but not what they OUTPUT.

Why is that? If there is nothing to hide on the output, so show it like the other charts.

That right there is a reason to suspect HAARP facilities are up to no good. They wont show their output charts.

edit on 9-9-2011 by Anonymouth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I hardly see the relationship of an atmospheric heater with contrails. But I'm willing to be enlightened, provided you have the evidence.

top topics

join