It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to the Andromedans there will be contact starting at the mid/end of this month

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Y'know, I've always wondered about this...

If these folks from far, far away are so very enlightened, both spiritually and emotionally, shouldn't they know that in order to reach true knowledge and enlightenment, one must stub ones toes along the way? You don't learn anything if it's spoon fed to you...you're not earning it, if you will.

Personally? I'd ask them to leave me alone. I'll reach my own enlightenment, in my own way, in my own time. That'll make it mine, not someone else's.

All you kindly aliens out there? Buzz off.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Well initially we have their genes inside of us. So many of the races that we are genetically connected to have been in the same if not similar position our Earth is currently in. So they have experience on how they got through these times of hardship and will aid us in doing so.

The advice they give will not be forced upon us and they will prove to us by helping us with everyday jobs and showing love and kindness and building a bond between them and us.

They are our cousins, brothers, and sisters. They are related to us.

Besides I personally would love the advice they can give since they have gotten to a very spiritual standpoint so it's just proof that they have taken the right steps towards enlightenment.

If they do come and help you personally I would just take what you can retain and understand and apply it to your road to enlightenment. If the advice doesn't work from them go another route.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

cool can't wait. Is there a dictionnary adromedan-english out there ? I am looking for a new job, would like to be an ambassador/translator!

Theres an app for that.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I don't see this happening... but it reminds me of V "We come in peace, Always".

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I CAN'T WAIT! This will be awesome!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Fo sho to that one! I'm pumped.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
"The idea of the “New Age” was a big development that was near, and it was alluded to as one of the major deceptions being planned by the master for the last days of earth’s history. The high priest had been speaking to us for quite a while about different subjects, and then he said, “Could I have a bit more of your time, I want to tell you something really fascinating. It’s the masters grand plan for harvesting the multitudes of the earth into his cause, just before the close of the great controversy between the forces of good and evil.” So after we had expressed our interest to know more about this, he continued, “It’s going to be done in an unique manner, this grand plan, people are going to eat this stuff! The spirits will declare themselves to be the inhabitants of far distant planets of the galaxies. They will claim that they have come to warn the inhabitants of planet earth of the impending destruction of earth, unless certain things are done to avoid it.”
A Trip into the Supernatural. english.sdaglobal.org...
The above incident took place in the 1940s...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I don't belive the op but.... If there are other terran type planets in our galaxy which seems to be,
what would the chances be that life has evolved like our own planet? Is the human design unique
to this world or would a planet with the same temperature, gravity and so on produce simular if not
the same type of speices?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hope they leave the keys in the space ship. A tour around the solar system / galaxy might be fun. Is it a crime to jack a space ship? Wonder how you drive one?

Don't really believe they will show up. What would we have they need that can't already be found in solar system? Why would they come and share technology with the crazies on this planet. It boggles the mind to think of red neck xenophobes in space when we can't even get along with different races and religions here.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

I would greet them with respect and hope to receive the same. I would not judge them on appearance nor smell nor normal behavior. I would hope they are in good nature in which they are expressed and will keep an open mind on their agenda shared.

Be well
edit on 9/8/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

I also look forward to meaningful contact and hope to take in all the information.
We have to learn to accept the fact that we are a bunch of people pushed into the dark and we are fighting for the light.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juston

Originally posted by mrfrodo1524
I have done research regarding the Andromedan race and watched and analyzed the videos from Mr. Alex Collier talking about what is going on with our Earth from the Andromedan perspective.

YouTube videos ≠ research, sorry.

Please express your opinion in a peaceful manner on how you may greet and experience these contacts if they may occur.

Okay. If this were to happen, I'd be cool with I guess. Although the way they prioritize their visitation schedule is a little odd to me.

Watching Videos is a form of research....Come down of the horse.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Seems unlikely.

But should this unlikely event happen, and they do offer me enlightenment, much like the Mormons and other groups that seem to offer enlightenment (at a price), I'll have to decline their magnanimous offer.

No such thing as a free lunch. Everything has a price...best be sure you know what the price is before signing on.

Other than that? Good luck. I'll be here when you come back.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Does anyone else recall a story somewhere from a whistle blower claming some aliens on a base were so hideous and unthinkable they had to be shown to humans by picture one inch at a time.

On some base where they lived,sometimes a human would come face to face with one and instantly die of a heart attack.I read it on ats/

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

OMG.

You cannot be serious.

Andromewho ?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

My thoughts exactly, jack their ride and leave them stranded for everyone else to take care of while do some exploring of my own and bring back tales of travels to the stars and other inhabited worlds.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
It would have been nice if they could have given us a bit more warning. I mean, the place is a mess and I don't know when I'll find time to go shopping for something to serve them when they get here. I was thinking of basic fruit, cheese and crackers appetizers, and then some kind of saucy meatball or Vienna sausage thing if they're hungry and want something a little more substantial. And of course a choice of either wine or soft drinks.

I'm sure I can throw something together.

Don't worry they'll just have "you"( they're here "to serve man" right...) "with fava beans and a nice chianti"

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

According to the Andromedans there will be contact starting at the mid/end of this month

According to me, there won't be.
According to me, it will be all our fault. It will turn out that we "aren't ready".

But we still have Great Potential!:-)
Hum do people give that guy $$?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

Originally posted by Juston

I have done research regarding the Andromedan race and watched and analyzed the videos from Mr. Alex Collier talking about what is going on with our Earth from the Andromedan perspective.

YouTube videos ≠ research, sorry.

Please express your opinion in a peaceful manner on how you may greet and experience these contacts if they may occur.

Okay. If this were to happen, I'd be cool with I guess. Although the way they prioritize their visitation schedule is a little odd to me.

Watching Videos is a form of research....Come down of the horse.

bwaha...er..excuse me:
Ahem respectfully:
"Research" is gathering facts and arriving at a conclusion based on those facts you verified and collected;
Youtube "on the other hand" is light entertainment.produced by amateurs and hobbyists.
I'll keep to the high horse myself thanks.
I really should stop coming here.
I've no real need to spoil your fun.
edit on 8-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

According to me, there won't be.
According to me, it will be all our fault. It will turn out that we "aren't ready".

That's the only excuse these con artists can come up with without making themselves look like the fools and liars they are. I can not imagine actually believing any of this crap.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

i believe we have been observed for a long time but whether they come this month is debatable. with the zionistas pushing for more wars in the middle east its obvious this planet is not ready for contact. anyway, do you think the police/feds/military would allow this contact to openly occur? where's their passports?

mother shipton did say that men of similar appearance would come in silver ships and train us to open the second sight, but vast wars and geological changes would occur before this happens.

but anyway, the sooner the better, coz the present situation sucks bigger than a black hole.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join