It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Informer: "What's Ahead for the United States? War. Famine. Shock. It's Dangerous..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Ulsterman has been interviewing a top Wall Street executive. This is a fascinating read---but, admittedly, pretty scarey. (For example----the Obama Administration is toying with the idea of UNIONIZING the military)

Amoung the revelations:

------Wall Street has turned against the Obama Administration and WILL NOT support him in the next election. (Remember Wall Street gives quite a bit of campaign money to Democrats)

-------This Wall Street insider was told by a Department of Justice official that the Obama Administration is hoping to unionize the military. Here's a quote:

"Basically what came back to me from these sources was confirmation of what I had heard earlier – the DOJ information. And the confirmation was solid. Discussions had taken place. Communication had come directly from the highest levels of both the Department of Justice and the Obama White House that indicated the legal means of unionizing the United States Military. Word then reached the contractors, and people were beginning to get…the concern was significant."

(--------ATSers: According to this insider, we can get confirmation of this by looking up a legal case (lawsuit) that is currently in the court system. The Boeing case maybe?)

------Wall Street manipulated the economy back in 2008 to help Barack Obama get elected.

--------Wall Street Insider: "I will simply say the current Federal Reserve leadership is the single most dangerous contributor to the current economic climate in this country. I would qualify that by also stating not everyone in the Fed agrees with the current leadership position. There is quite a fight going on in-house there."

----------Wall Street Insider: "The president likely has no clue what Chairman Bernanke is doing…has done, to the financial health of this country. Mr. Bernanke has been a boon to the volatility feeders. We are at the abyss here you know. So many of us know it, but nobody – very few…want to openly communicate that fact. The situation of this country is frightening. I cannot begin to…my words won’t do justice to just how dangerous this situation has become."

------------What the Federal Reserve is doing is INTENTIONAL.

-------------Insider: We are nearing just the beginnings of that result – it will be outright economic disaster. 2008? Nothing. 1929? Yes – that is where we are going here. And with that kind of economic chaos – what is soon to follow? Read you history. War. Famine. A total shock to the system, except this time, we have a proliferation of nuclear weapons, countries such as Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, they will be directly involved in this chaos. And of course there is China…the time I could spend on China… "

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT INTERVIEW.

Read more: newsflavor.com...

edit on 8-9-2011 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
this is a news source that doesn't fact check.

who is the white house insider and Ulsterman?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

take this with a grain of salt the size of the moon

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Well, sorry, but I don't agree.

I think Ulsterman has provided this country with some of the most important information coming out about this administration...and if people are smart, they will read it and listen.

Fact check? You think this sort of information leaking out can be fact checked? Please elaborate.

The wall street insider gave you something to fact check. Please read my post. You can fact check the Boeing case for evidence that Obama wants to unionize the military.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
And by the way, as a former reporter myself, I have good reasons to trust this source.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
And repsectfully, why don't you allow people to judge for themselves instead of trying to kill my post in the first reply?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I for one am not impressed.
If the "S" is going to hit the "F" I wish it would happen already.
I have been in too good of a mood lately to let fear mongering have its effects on me anymore.
It is too beautiful outside,the birds are singing their songs, the chill in the air,fall has arrived, My favorite time of year.

Economy, Eshmonomy,
that's what I say.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well, wish I could just go out and listen to the birds.

But, the economy is big news in my house, friend.

My husband had to close his business.

But hey, have a great day in the sunshine.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I have already resigned myself to losing everything I have.
As long as I have my family I'll be strong.
But, even without them, I'll get by.

You had better get used to the idea of losing EVERYTHING you own and drastically altering your lifestyle if you haven't already. You may even die, who knows. Once you come to terms with that, then and only then, will you be able to sit back and enjoy the ride.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
you can take it as golden if you'd like. I never told anyone how to think. I merely provided some insight into the source which is not a reliable news source.

newsflavor is powered by triond. what is triond?

Triond is like blogging,
only awesome.

Your writing gets published on existing websites with a wide audience.
You get read, get paid and make friends!

www.triond.com...

what are the criteria for becoming a "reporter" at triond?

a facebook account. if you don't have a facebook account, a username, password and email address is all that is needed.

I can sign up and write an article about an advisor to Bernanke who hails from planet Crakeur and it will be published on newsflavor and other sites.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I for one am not impressed.
If the "S" is going to hit the "F" I wish it would happen already.
I have been in too good of a mood lately to let fear mongering have its effects on me anymore.
It is too beautiful outside,the birds are singing their songs, the chill in the air,fall has arrived, My favorite time of year.

Economy, Eshmonomy,
that's what I say.

When has it become fear mongering to tell the truth? yeah this source my not be a good source but I know for a fact based on my own hard work and calculations that this Union will fall on hard times. We will see a economic collapse in our near future and millions will die. So enjoy the song of the birds why you still can because a year and a half from now you will be wishing you had those moments still.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I don't think Ulsterman had any other choice than to publish there, and the reasons should be obvious.

If you've followed his interviews, you'd understand that what he is doing is quite dangerous. And despite the journalistic venue, his interviews are getting out there and they're being read and that was the point.

He selected that venue on purpose, not because he is a fraud.

Some of the information being shared is very important. I think this latest interview is the most important yet. It's confirmation on what we all believe about the Federal Reserve, about the future of our country, and the fact that Obama is just a shell of a president.

I think you need to keep an open mind....

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
I don't think Ulsterman had any other choice than to publish there, and the reasons should be obvious.

I state the reasons why he publishes where he does. They are obvious

If you've followed his interviews, you'd understand that what he is doing is quite dangerous. And despite the journalistic venue, his interviews are getting out there and they're being read and that was the point.

Of course he wants to reach an audience. How else will he get paid? He's no different from Stephen King in that respect. The more who read, the more he makes.

He selected that venue on purpose, not because he is a fraud.

He selected that venue because no real news site would publish his tales. There have been plenty of whistle blower reports over the years and the source is not always verifiable but, the reporters do their best to ensure that the source is legit. Take Deepthroat for example. Do you really think that Woodward and Bernstein would use newsflavor over a real news outlet with the information they were given?

Some of the information being shared is very important. I think this latest interview is the most important yet. It's confirmation on what we all believe about the Federal Reserve, about the future of our country, and the fact that Obama is just a shell of a president.

If it is true, it is important but it really needs to be viewed with a heavy amount of skepticism. That's all I'm saying.

I think you need to keep an open mind....

My mind is always open. I also know just how much nonsense flows through the internet and I also know that there are tons of sites and posters out there with agendas.

For what it's worth, I think calling Obama a shell of a president is being generous.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!!

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!!

That is all I hear from Americans.

Either that or they are special enlightened ones that bring messages from faster than light travels, or their alarm clocks always flash 11:11 or they have a mole on their body and it must be an implant.

America is sick, it is sick sociably, it is sick mentally.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
So enjoy the song of the birds why you still can because a year and a half from now you will be wishing you had those moments still.

Don't you understand yet?
This is exactly what I am already doing.
But thanks for the reminder.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I wish I could share your certainty, but you did ask us to keep an open mind. I see the words written in a column, but I don't see the evidence to make me think an interview actually occurred, let alone to believe the "Insider" is an insider, etc.

It is always gratifying to see someone agree with what we already believe, but that makes it more dangerous. We're not likely to look critically at someone we think is a supporter. May I encourage you to keep an open mind as well?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymouth

Wow! That was quite a rant! Very impressive!

You're so wrong. So very wrong.

Most Americans are sleeping. They're sheep. They're watching MTV, shopping, buying flat screen TV's, drinking beer, playing video games.

Most Americans have NO idea what is really going on in the world.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Points well taken, my friend.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Some people believe that Ulsterman is actually Pat Dollard---the rambo-type conservative journalist....

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The real point is that Ulsterman seems to have his pick of anonymous Insiders who have access to all this secret stuff. Isn't that a little too convenient? He also tends to string out readers by publishing his articles in several parts. The same thing happens with his Washington Insider who is full of predictions and claims, then, Oh, sorry! Thatdidn;t quite work out. Ulsterman writes edge-of-your-seat stuff, but the problem is it can't be verified. Hiding behind this anonymity is getting really old as well.

For those of you who need a guru to believe in, knock yourself out. I was a fan for awhile, but I'm really tired of Ulsterman's crapola.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join