It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

debunking crop circles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Origin aside there’s no doubt crop circles still leave people in awe.
There’s no doubt that many crop circles are man made hoaxes or artistic pieces etc..
But there are some cases that generally stand out and show the use of advanced technologies.

How can we explain cases where large crop circles have been created by elongating and bending the crop at its nodes leaving it standing half its height rather than flat on the ground.
It would take ages to do this by hand
One theory is phototropism

this doesn’t mean it has to be the ball of light theory, but its possible and not all the videos have been debunked. No matter what’s doing it, there would have to be some advanced technology

I also bring your attention to a recent ats thread regarding a desert crop circle in china
www.abovetopsecret.com...
If you look at the photos closely you can see the ground is cracked and obviously very hard.
Being roughly 1-2km long and 3-5inches deep this would need a great deal of energy to do.
And where is all this removed sand?
We will probably never know the truth but can we at least agree this crop circle would have needed some advanced technology to do this in one night and so perfectly!

There are so many crop circles that cant be explained by a good old plank and rope or any other basic method. if they aren’t alien we have some anon group with a lot of money and people who have some technology that are doing this and that just doesn’t make sense.
Apart from spreading fear why would someone do this?

I would like to point out that maths and symbols are the language of nature and the universe.
I present to you what i consider to be the most plausible scenario as to why it may be aliens creating crop circles:
a species similar to us in advancement is near to us somewhere in the galaxy and can see us or is at least aware of our presence.
they do not have the tech to send their people here, or maybe long distance space travel isn’t even possible.
so they do something similar to us sending robots to mars.
they send robots or whatever it may be to our planet to leave a message.
im sure they wouldn’t expect us to be able to understand their language, and naturally through their advancement would understand this is the only way to communicate.

I don’t really have a devote opinion on this because we don’t know all the facts. but it would make sense that if aliens were trying to communicate they would do it this way. even noises and transmitions aren’t a superior form of communication. these things would speak to any intelligent species because to be intelligent they would need to have some understanding of math, numbers, geometry etc..

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

dont really understand why you moved this

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

dont really understand why you moved this

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
In alien school they be like, "Yea, so there's this other planet with life, (they don't even know we exist.) But we send these space ships to it, fly around, and f*** with their corn."
Lol.

On a serious note, if they did send "robots" to Earth in an attempt to establish a real basis of communication, why not land one somewhat near a densely populated area, with a Polaroid, and a caption saying, "Holla back." Haha, I hear ya man, but I'm not too sure where your going with this.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
What do you think of those 2 Russian scientists who claim they've unlocked the crop circle code
and they know what aliens are saying?

The crop circles are saying 3 small cataclysms then 3 large cataclysms.

The first one is supposed to happen at anytime and I don't think it's a small one at all --it's huge because it takes away most of the eastern USA and the middle of the nation (Mississippi) is split in two where the Gulf Of Mexico joins with the Great lakes. That sounds like a big cataclysm to me.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I know many of these circles are made by college students and artists showing off their skills, but I saw one a while back that had all the outer parts of the design separated and not on the equipment tracks where they could walk.

It seems it would have been impossible to reach these areas of the design without making a track through the crop and there was non not the slightest disturbance you would have to have floated to each section to make them and all that in the dark at night...so I am thinking some are very mysterious for real.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
What do you think of those 2 Russian scientists who claim they've unlocked the crop circle code
and they know what aliens are saying?

The crop circles are saying 3 small cataclysms then 3 large cataclysms.

The first one is supposed to happen at anytime and I don't think it's a small one at all --it's huge because it takes away most of the eastern USA and the middle of the nation (Mississippi) is split in two where the Gulf Of Mexico joins with the Great lakes. That sounds like a big cataclysm to me.

Would those be the SAME two Russian scientists who said Elenin was traveling with ships?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this video - I hadn't seen this one.

My belief is that the crop circles are made of spiritual beings of light that look like spheres - this is what we will become if when we die we have been enlightened. If you haven't been enlightened you will be reborn to Earth to do it again and again until you get it right. Normally you can't see spiritual beings because they are at such a high vibration and they are not visibal to the naked eye. However, when they come down to spread their message they must slow down their vibration and thereby risk being seen by humans.

That being said... the spiritual balls of light are trying to send us messages because 1) They can't "talk", 2) human contact "touch" would be certain death for a human.

Also, 2 new "unknown" to man mathematical shapes were made in crop circles. Hence this is a learning lesson.

And the man made crop circle makers are mudding up the phenomenan and taking away the importance of them by making anyone who believes they are messages from another dimension are nuts.

That's my belief and I'm sticking to it.

top topics

join