It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Texas - Local media is just as controlled.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
A call to the radio station 570KLIF was made. There is no audio clip but this is more an update to the campaign to get RP Elected.

Jeff Bolton is the host. He is not a right wing commentator per say but he often spews fox news data often and talks up Rick Perry and Mitt Romney as being the front runners and harps on Ron Paul supporters.

I stated that "The MSNBC poll clearly shows Ron Paul at 49.7% at 59,000 votes. The Clear winner was Ron Paul with Blah blah the other candidates #'s.

His answer: "I do not believe that is accurate, those were probably Robot voters and they were probably asking a skewed question."

My response "Well, I think this data is fairly accurate when you look at the polling data he receives when it comes to other polls revolving directly around the republican candidates and debates."

His answer "No I just cannot trust it, those are most likely just skewed polls that I cannot trust because all of the other polls around the country show Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, and Michele Bachman as the front runners"

"Mysterious call end"

The battle to deny ignorance is going to be a major up hill battle. This is not just a national problem by the media, we must also do battle intellectually with the local media as well for it would seem that the stakes are much higher this time.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Old77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Update ***

He is now stating Mitt Romney clearly won the debate..does not mention how this fact came to be...

Is this happening else where with local media anyone?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
All talk radio is probably the most controled medium in America, probably the world too. With fox news as the head oberfuhrer. All they do is spew crap they think that their listeners want to hear. That a big reason why the ratings for this crap have plummeting for some time now.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
570 KLIF is one of the world's biggest propaganda machine. They can make any republican candidate a front runner by farting on the radio.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

Its a scary thing as I see it from all radio programs I have ever listened to. I used to think Talk Radio was a great medium but its all rhetoric indoctrination. Even Rush Limbaugh who is just trying to mask his allegiances is part of it. The local crazies are actually on board with it though..You cannot trust anyone it seems..they are all walking off the same cliff and refuse to open their eyes...

new topics

top topics

join