It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful! Empowering video! One World, One People: Where Is The Love?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

I agree with that last statement of yours. This hip hop whatever it is big industry here in Australia; alot of them are nice kids. I've only heard of the Black Eyed Peas in the past year so thats how behind I am in the music world.

Is this hip hop?

youtu.be...

An ATS member put some of us on to this guy....I've brought 2 CDs already since.....I won't tell you my age

edit on 8-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Lightbringer38

The problem with these black rappers is they preach love and peace in their videos yet it's quite the opposite in their own neighbourhoods; feeding young kids with crack, coc aine, etc....stealing......killing......you name it they're doing it. So where is the love among their own racial people now?

There is a paradox here that is hard to miss when light is shined in a dark place. You provide a great answer. Here is my perspective:

The violence, greed and hatred of the world is caused directly by words, actions and deeds of men. On the one hand, we are aware of how the problem comes about. It is the result of diminished self-control with the use of knowledge. Knowledge is used without wisdom. Wisdom comes from faith in a higher power and reaches out to mans ability to rise to that standard. The paradox comes by the fact that the very wisdom that should be embraced is, instead, shunned by those who claim they embrace it. The fact is, we cannot have it both ways. We cannot have equality without treating others equally. We cannot have love for men without loving God. When God is taken out of the picture, we are left using knowledge for the gain of the individual instead of using it for the benefit of the many. This is a direct result of the world philosophy of objectivism.

Jesus said to love others, including God, by forgiving debts. This includes enemies. The object of this is the golden rule: Do unto others as you would do unto yourself. This is the whole of the law. All else is commentary to this fact. 1st Century Rabbi Hillel

Aleister Crowley, Blavatsky and Ayn Rand all promoted the counterfeit philosophy: Do what thou wilt. This is the whole of the law. This corrupt philosophy of objectivism is the root of the problem with world leaders. They have embraced selfish mathematics by feeding self instead of others.

When a positive is multiplied by positive, you get positive for everyone. When policies of nations are written toward justice and equity, everyone benefits. This is the result of altruism and the golden rule.

When a negative and a negative are multiplied, you get a positive as well, but with a catch. The positive flows backwards toward one group and becomes debt for the other group. One group takes for themselves, leaving debt for the other group. Simple mathematics shows this to be the case with objectivism. Those who take are filling their own lives with reward by taking from others. This leaves the innocent as the debtor, enslaved to the robber who poses as the lender. Justice is taken away for temporary reward. This is true for the entertainment industry. They promote negative to take income from the masses. What is exchanged is not a good or service that benefits the masses in a positive way. Two negatives creates wealth for one side and debt for the other. Suffering comes from the negative images produced. Society mimics this image and causes more loss of wealth by the results of the negative example. In the end, debt is created as wealth is transferred.

Jesus turned this on its heals 2000 years ago. Mankind sins. This is a negative. Jesus was hung on a cross to pay the debt for those who love God. This is the second negative. Multiply the two and the debt is shifted where it belongs. Those who steal reward are left with the transferred debt. They pay the price later for the reward they take now. Those who are forgiven debt are then vindicated. Again, this is the simple mathematics of justice, providing equity for those who love God and cling to truth, righteousness and justice. Know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

How does this apply to you and me? We must follow the example. We must be the example. Service to others reveals faith and evidenced by a persons love of God. Thoughts, words and deeds are the fruit of a person's faith.

Matthew 7

1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Love?

There is very little. There is a lot of fear, though. Everyone is afraid.

It's like we think we're still in the jungle. There're no tigers. But we don't know that. Our fears seem to create the tigers because we overreact to things and then other people overreact to us.

So we end up becoming the tigers and justifying the fears we have.

We feed of the fear that's in each of us.
edit on 8-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by UniverSoul

I agree with that last statement of yours. This hip hop whatever it is big industry here in Australia; alot of them are nice kids. I've only heard of the Black Eyed Peas in the past year so thats how behind I am in the music world.

Is this hip hop?

youtu.be...

An ATS member put some of us on to this guy....I've brought 2 CDs already since.....I won't tell you my age

edit on 8-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

yeah beat boxing has a big part in hip hop
that guy sounds good hey!

yeah 99% of australian hip hop artists are really doing good for a very generic modern music scene.

haha theres no age limit for music

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

Originally posted by smitts_lgp
I think people are missing the point of this thread. We're doing the same thing we always do, quarreling over petty things. Beautiful song.

It's on us.. to change our future. The time for war and hate, has come to an end. Step up, and be a positive contribution to society.

sorry but i always have to stick up for hip hop
people dont understand it
so it gets a bad rap
and this makes me want to bust a cap in yo ass

First off, I probably have more love for hip-hop than you do. Second of all, you are the same stereo-typical type of person who gives hip-hop a bad name. You want to "bust a cap in my ass" because I spoke up about pointless arguments? I believe you need to drop the hypocritical BS you're saying and grow up.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Wow everyone has got really off topic again lol

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

I think people are missing the point of this thread. We're doing the same thing we always do, quarreling over petty things. Beautiful song.

It's on us.. to change our future. The time for war and hate, has come to an end. Step up, and be a positive contribution to society.

sorry but i always have to stick up for hip hop
people dont understand it
so it gets a bad rap
and this makes me want to bust a cap in yo ass

First off, I probably have more love for hip-hop than you do. Second of all, you are the same stereo-typical type of person who gives hip-hop a bad name. You want to "bust a cap in my ass" because I spoke up about pointless arguments? I believe you need to drop the hypocritical BS you're saying and grow up.

ok whatever you have more love, i have the knowledge.. ive been a hip hop scholar for many many years.

i didnt say that seriously it was a joke, because i can understand what they think of hip hop and i dont think anyone actually says that seriously

dont see why you need to hate if you love hip hop, stick up for it man

your from canada, you heard of snak the ripper?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Probably a little late to the party,
but I agree with the OP.

This song is one of the best songs ever written!!

To bad the link is gone

edit on 28-1-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join