It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful! Empowering video! One World, One People: Where Is The Love?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This video sent chills down my spine and neck the words are just so true... This guy makes some great videos it has been a while and I have missed his videos.. Its made to the song "Where is the Love" By the Black Eyed Peas with videos and images added to fit the song and it all just works perfectly.. I remember when I listen to this song when I was younger and even then it sent shivers down my spine but now that I am awake and older I understand its subliminal messages and the videos and pictures that have been added to it are just perfect.. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did...

We are all one.. Regardless of Race, Culture, Religion or Country.. So ask you self where is the love? Made from the song "Where is the Love?" by the Black Eyed Pea's with fitting videos over layered..

edit on 8-9-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

The problem with these black rappers is they preach love and peace in their videos yet it's quite the opposite in their own neighbourhoods; feeding young kids with crack, coc aine, etc....stealing......killing......you name it they're doing it. So where is the love among their own racial people now?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

The problem with these black rappers is they preach love and peace in their videos yet it's quite the opposite in their own neighbourhoods; feeding young kids with crack, coc aine, etc....stealing......killing......you name it they're doing it. So where is the love among their own racial people now?
Are you freakin for real? That is generalization to the extreme.

These people got me questioning...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I always like the Black Eyed Peas they are very good at delivering the message of LOVE in this video. I also like the diversity in the group and remember when they were climbing in the music industry they werent immediatly accepted or understood. But as people got to hear them more there were eventually. Its nice to see artist use their voices in this way and not get fully caught up in the ego related fame. I hope there music stays on the level it is and that they never change their style.
thanks for sharing

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I also like the diversity in the group
Well it's a black rap group according to bluemirage5; who obviously knows nothing about the world.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

you really dont know the full picture of hip hop
the media would have you believe this and yes granted some of the most publicised artists are like this

but hip hop and rap is a culture
and there are 1000s of artists that make poetry with rhymes not hate speeches like people think

aussie hip hop is a good example

but for a good old school representation have a look at the message

its about telling a story, your life, your feelings, anything

PLEASE DONT TAKE YOUR OPINION ON RAP AND HIP HOP FROM THE MEDIA
OR ARTISTS LIKE EMINEM AND THE MAINSTREAM ARTISTS
edit on 8-9-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

I also like the diversity in the group
Well it's a black rap group according to bluemirage5; who obviously knows nothing about the world.

LOL
The Black Eyed Peas

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08a8ef98e7c7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

sorry but i must disagree. the BEP were a very good RnB group but then sold out and hired Fergie and wrote such horrible songs as "my humps" and other lyrical atrocities.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
people please flag and star if you enjoy to help get this video out and thread noticed thanks

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Rappers are of all flavors now, they are in many global countries it has reached various ethnic groups. There are some very very "bad apples" smh who wish to controll and bahave as ignorant to their home communities. But many are just VOICES of the land masses they represent.

Be well

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

Furgie started with them from beginning?
edit on 9/8/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

people should also not that the black eyed peas ARE NOT HIP HOP

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

Yes they are more POP ROCK, HIP HOP influenced. My son LOVES them

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I think people are missing the point of this thread. We're doing the same thing we always do, quarreling over petty things. Beautiful song.

It's on us.. to change our future. The time for war and hate, has come to an end. Step up, and be a positive contribution to society.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by smitts_lgp
I think people are missing the point of this thread. We're doing the same thing we always do, quarreling over petty things. Beautiful song.

It's on us.. to change our future. The time for war and hate, has come to an end. Step up, and be a positive contribution to society.

Exactly what I was thinking people go off topic and talk about mundane things and lose the whole point of a thread.. We are all one people and there is a positve awakening happening among humanity.. The evil is slowly being flushed out

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by smitts_lgp

sorry but i always have to stick up for hip hop
people dont understand it
so it gets a bad rap
and this makes me want to bust a cap in yo ass

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

UniverSoul
now now.........
OP if I have derailed my apologiez. please excuse. I FULLY get your message that they are sending the vibrations that many here should mimmic in order for humanity to move along and progress as a better species.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I would'nt know the difference between rap and hip hop, looks and hears all the same to me.

But seriously, look inside the prisons in the USA today and a majority of prisoners are black. You'll now find similar figures in the UK among their black population.

And they sing about love and peace? There is a major social problem among them (and I could say likewise of the Caucasian and Hispanic populations in the US) especially between the ages of 16 to 25 which happen to have the highest unemployment numbers and are among the largest perpetrators of criminal activity. Illegal drugs is the biggest culprit.

They have every right to have an opinion on US foreign policy but they are not exactly in any position to be preaching peace and love to the world.....perhaps they could start preaching their message to the world within their own neighbourhoods?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I would'nt know the difference between rap and hip hop, looks and hears all the same to me.

But seriously, look inside the prisons in the USA today and a majority of prisoners are black. You'll now find similar figures in the UK among their black population.

And they sing about love and peace? There is a major social problem among them (and I could say likewise of the Caucasian and Hispanic populations in the US) especially between the ages of 16 to 25 which happen to have the highest unemployment numbers and are among the largest perpetrators of criminal activity. Illegal drugs is the biggest culprit.

They have every right to have an opinion on US foreign policy but they are not exactly in any position to be preaching peace and love to the world.....perhaps they could start preaching their message to the world within their own neighbourhoods?

i know some rap is like this but
but think about it. 99% of any media these day seems to be emotionally damaging in some way.
if anything hip hop gives these kids that have spent there whole lives bombarded with violence and hate a way of expressing and releasing their views and anger.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

UniverSoul
now now.........
OP if I have derailed my apologiez. please excuse. I FULLY get your message that they are sending the vibrations that many here should mimmic in order for humanity to move along and progress as a better species.

and the vibrations are goooooood

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join