It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is that ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Its debris from soho
LOL but when you look at it it does seem to have some effects behind it from it interrupting the space around it.

good catch, now we must await better details

edit on 9/8/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I thought they were over at Jupiter?

I lost track of the what was going on in that thread, got bored with it.

I assume nothing come of it?

And to not go entirely off topic, mars1, let's wait and see if the object returns when the next image gets taken.

If you look closely around these EIT images, there are objects all over the place, which could really be anything, cosmic particles, glitches, lost data etc etc...

edit on 8/9/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I thought they were over at Jupiter? I lost track of the what was going on in that thread, got bored with it. I assume nothing come of it?
reply to post by Chadwickus

I just looked at a few of the last posts on it, after delays, postponements and what have you, the 'intergalactic consortium' (or whatever they are called) had to vote on whether or not we humans are worthy of their graces or some such nonsense. And yes, of course, nothing came of this exercise in believing in someones fantasy.

On topic, I am leaning toward the possibility that it may be Elenin that we are seeing here, like you said, wait and see if it comes out on the other side.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I saw this too on SOHO. I wasn't sure if it circles behind the sun or flies directly into it. I wish I could give you a definitive answer but I'm curious too!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join