It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sakurajima Japan ufo, try explain this!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wayback1984

Old post is old.
I don't have links but this has been posted before and debunked.

Exploding transformer.

And no it's not Optimus Prime.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64

the "Shooting" orbs would look REMARKABLY like jets leaving very short contrails.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I am wondering what the time lapse on this is. What time span it covers i mean. The orbs are not "shooting", they are moving quite slowly. They look to me like they are just jets flying above, short contrails. The massive light, not too sure. Someone said exploding transformer? Maybe - without knowing how long the event was in real time hard to say. I do know it was 4pm, wondering if the camera was west of the mountain. It could be that it was something reflecting the late afternoon sun to sunset. The "timewarp" flashes were likely sensor overload. I have seen cameras do that when the light gets too bright. same with the ending flash, probably the sensor compensating for the shift in light.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Not having spent a minute yet of time to investigate this footage I must say to those who saw nothing happening in the sky that you need to watch again. No question something is happening in the atmosphere.

Two possibilities present themselves to me. The first is that I must wonder how much of the event, when originally unfolding, was actually visible to the naked eye. Many cameras are sensitive beyond human ability, that is, they can see IR. My own cell phone shows the light of the tv remotes I have, yet my eyes see nothing turning on or off.So I am curious to know what actually caught the eye of the observer who did the recording.It is possible that several events were transpiring unbeknownst to the observer.

2nd, and a weaker possibility, is that this is recorded through a window and that the person recording is manipulating a reflection on that glass to appear as though some anomaly is occurring at the volcano.This is becoming an exciting, and fun new technique for rookie hoaxers to mess around with. Youtube is being infested with that sort of video.

I am not ruling anything out extraterrestrially. Not yet.There must be more information to be had about this event which MAY shed some light on what was actually transpiring. I am not going to rule out ETs/UFOs because it just cant be ETs/UFOs. When people do that, they're just being useless.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Malkuth

i don't think there was an observer. These are remote cameras situated around the volcano. Some of Sakurajima's camera's have a seperate night vision mode, and switch to reg camera during the day. Not sure if this particular cam does. I have looked at it once or twice sine this event, and once saw the ball of light at the base, but it was much fainter, and just looked light sun-glare. I am not sure what time of day it was - failed to make a note of it. The non-moving orbs of light are dust or specks on the lens. They are always there, and on all cameras at sakura. The moving ones look like jets. the video was greatly sped up.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
you can check out the youtube channel that carries the four-framed vids of sakura. It isnt live feed, but close enough as they are constantly adding vids of the volcano. It is a neat channel!
www.youtube.com.../u/0/lwsm37XCoVg

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here's a vid of transformers exploding after a lightning strike.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hmm interesting, when the term ufo is mentioned people need to remember it means unidentified not et.

Still aint sure whats going on here, i don't buy the disinfo bs too much going on here

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

yes, but bear in mind this vid of a known transformer exploding is shown in real time. The OP's vid is in fast forward.
That alone raises the flag for me. The vids are all recorded at regular speed, yet the only vid i can find is the fast version. The reason? Because the regular speed video is boring, mundane, and easily debunked. It was not likely a transformer - cant say for sure without seeing the regular speed vid. I was able to find out that this cam IS westerly of the mountain, so an afternoon sun's reflection would be a big possibility. cant say without seeing the original vid, and the fact that i cant find it speaks volumes! This is ats - a tampered vid would not be accepted in any other thread, would it?
or maybe it would...

edited to add: I found the original youtube that sheilaaliens took her vid from and edited. The one i am embedding is still timelapsed for some reason! grrr. But with the time stamp we can see that the "event" begins at 6:42 pm. The vid stops at 8, i think there is another link for the second half. If you look at this vid, try stopping and moving frame by frame (well, youtube frames anyway, about one per mintue) you will see that the waving light is really moving pretty slowly. check it out:

edit on 8-9-2011 by chrissiel123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Having done some time lapse photography I have to say this is very poor evidence of a UFO. The streaks are not moving fast nor are they moving up. They are moving from the bottome of the screen to the top or across the sky. Sorry...it is cool looking though.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Ok that was CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE AWESOME KIND very cool video! Luck that they caught it? Loved the colors in there reminded me of the movie though it is obviously not anomolous. Still freaking cool!

edit on 8-9-2011 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
ok ,after MUCH hunting for a real-time vid to show, I came up just a bit short. Which is odd, I say. I did find the same event happened on the 11 of March. There was no waving light, just the big orb. but after about two or three boring minutes of watching it you will chalk it up to a reflection, magnified by the super light magnifying camera used. here it is:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
To me it looks as if the fireballs shooting vertically are coming out of the volcano..

...and there's a pole right beneath the main bright light from which it seems to emanate..

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

Here you go .

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

the pole is a utility pole

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
half of theese people are complete f&@King morons.
HE TOLD YOU THE EXACT TIME YOU CAN SEE THE UFOS AND HIGHLIGHTS THEM EVEN!!!
god dang it

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by chrissiel123

Here you go .

aww thanks a bunch, i gave you a star for helping out. For some reason none of my imbeds seem to be working tonight! Frustrating when you hunt for vids for two hours and then cant share, lol!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Most people dont even watch the video or read the comments to you I say keep your ignorance to yourself, there clearly is somthing flying out of the light you can clearly see it in the video read the description again and watch the key points of the video, duhhhh

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Wow very interesting!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

totally agree.Now that we know the camera was a low lux(or set to low lux) it taints everything. I mean look at the headlights from the cars that are driving up and towards the camera, all we see are super bright lights. If your thinging ufo or aliens then maybe they had a hotdog van on the side of the road cause they were there for bloody ages.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join