It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

330% efficient electric motor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This is amazing electric motor technology. An electric car using this motor would have great range!

www.japan.com...

With the help of magnetic propulsion, it is feasible to attach a generator to the motor and produce more electric power than was put into the device. Minato says that average efficiency on his motors is about 330 percent.

I searched and couldn't find any topics on this story. This is exciting.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So, any bets on how long he'll live??? Or will he be a survivor???

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I don't think he'll disappear, but he sho' will make a fortune off of that.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There's been so many claims of overunity magnetic motors, but where are they? I have video footage of about 5-6 apparently working in overunity.

I must say that I've lost all faith in these types of energy sources. I don't believe that all of them could have been supressed. I'm more likely to believe that there is actually serious technical flaws that have yet to be overcome.

Anyone can come out and say they have a motor which is overunity. There is, however, a great difficulty in verifying such claims because all of them seem to require an additional power source. The only one I've seen that didn't require an additional power source is the perendev motor, and in their video they made sure the back of the device could not be seen by the camera.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I've read a lot on Minato's motor and I have the patents.. there's nothing about it fundamentally different than other motors except the way he chooses to arrange the magnets for greater torque. The power output comes from a generator that he adds onto the motor. Claims of overunity are unfounded, he doesn't even claim it as overunity. There were some videos somewhere you could download that showed it outputing a percentage of power, but never more than was put in.

Check out this site. The first thing you'll notice is that barely any have been built with success. The second thing you'll notice is that the information for the one that is "tooling up for production" is provided by...

The person making the statement calls himself ali bali gumba. He has not yet come forward with his real name though requested to do so.

You might also be interested in this:

Minato Update - I spoke with two different individuals today who had engineers travel to Japan to look at Minato's motor. Both, after careful investigation, concluded that it is not an over unity device, and is not even that efficient as motors go. -- Sterling D. Allan; July 8, 2004.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I've read a lot on Minato's motor and I have the patents.. there's nothing about it fundamentally different than other motors except the way he chooses to arrange the magnets for greater torque. The power output comes from a generator that he adds onto the motor. Claims of overunity are unfounded, he doesn't even claim it as overunity. There were some videos somewhere you could download that showed it outputing a percentage of power, but never more than was put in.

Check out this site. The first thing you'll notice is that barely any have been built with success. The second thing you'll notice is that the information for the one that is "tooling up for production" is provided by...

The person making the statement calls himself ali bali gumba. He has not yet come forward with his real name though requested to do so.

You might also be interested in this:

Minato Update - I spoke with two different individuals today who had engineers travel to Japan to look at Minato's motor. Both, after careful investigation, concluded that it is not an over unity device, and is not even that efficient as motors go. -- Sterling D. Allan; July 8, 2004.

There are ways to make efficient electric motors up to 95% right now. There are even seemingly overefficient motors - until the magnets demagnetize, because of the second law of thermodynamics..

EDIT:
Oh, and this isn't new by any means.. The article isn't dated but his patent filing was completed around 97-98.

[edit on 8/23/2004 by shbaz]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

an easy way to raise your sceptometer to the red zone is when a company claims to be seeking investors for ther (insert months here) release date . Also an unverified prototype (by independant testing) , or a spoken word from god .

people to stay away from include:

Joseph Newman (Talked to god , and takes $$ but produces no models that can "work" without him in the room , or pulls out of a demo with a broken machine after taking your addmission $$ and then just talks in circles about science that he re-explains to you to prove himself correct)

Carl Tilly ( just a con artist who uses existing technology to twist results in his favor thru fraudulent claims , and also has conveinient mechanical problems on display day)

B.A Perrault (sp?) just a nut case who claims to have invented a new element and has lots of home spun ideas to soak the laymans wallet (and also has a home brew recipie for extracting radioactive material from old radium coated watch dials and pitchblend [fraggin stupid!!!] ) no working devices....

Sterling Allen has acted as mediator for several irate investors and blamed them for their own trouble when he finaly decides he cannot help them , be sceptical of this guy!!!!!

Dennis Lee : talked to god , and has many novel ideas that seem feasible , but still has done nothing more than cultivate investors who have NEVER seen a return . Banned from business in a couple of states for bad business practice , and has a long tall tale of "the man" keeping him down but still no models in use .

The people I have a bit of faith in are :

Tom Beardon retired government physisist (look up the MEG system)

John Hutchins ( documented levitation , crystal batteries that collect continuously and never wear out ) and the

SEAS project for an effort to help the genuine closet inventor get a real product out there (currently stalled with their only feasable inventor over co-invention lawsuit)

I have been into this research for about 6 years ,and am soooooo hopeful one of these gizmos will work .

be on the look out for investment opportunities with no working model but still have a release date for the product , anyone who god has spoken to , and the old bait and switch scenario .

physics have been constantly updated and refined , and i am sure there is an observation or application out there that can solve our energy crisis , but never NEVER give these guys any of your $$ . if god has told them to help , they will be rewarded by all of mankind , not by just a quick buck.

Show me and I will beleive !!

Minato seems genuine if the quoted sales are true , but it is just a modern application of what is already known .

No Free Energy here ..... move along .

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I think its possible.

I mean think about, What Can't Magnets do? They do alot but have potential for ALOT more. They do everything from moving trains to storing info on your pc's hard drive, and thats just the beginning.

They could even be used for artificial gravity.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
I think its possible.

I mean think about, What Can't Magnets do?

They can't provide more energy than is placed into them by the magnetization process. They'll demagnetize if you try to get more energy out of them than you spend pushing against them. Any permanent magnet motors that actually work are basically expensive batteries, because the magnets won't last long in that kind of circumstance.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by shbaz

Originally posted by Murcielago
I think its possible.

I mean think about, What Can't Magnets do?

They can't provide more energy than is placed into them by the magnetization process. They'll demagnetize if you try to get more energy out of them than you spend pushing against them. Any permanent magnet motors that actually work are basically expensive batteries, because the magnets won't last long in that kind of circumstance.

Ok ok, maybe I shoudn't of gone that far, But I wanted to mainly point out that there is countless uses for magnets, present and future.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
330%? Aye, the laws of Physics can be a harsh mistress...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
330%? Aye, the laws of Physics can be a harsh mistress...

To Quote Home Simpson "IN THIS HOUSE WE OBEY THE LAWS OF THERMODYNAMICS"

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   
*sigh*

Magnetic motors are easy:

If you can imagine a magnetic field as equivalent to water flowing in a river or wind (ie something constantly flowing) then you should be able to see how they work.

All you have to do is work out what kind of "device" can tap the river of magnetic energy that flows
It can be done.

Magnetic motors are happening and the oil cartels know this.

The price of oil is going to get a hell of a lot more expensive due to this very fact and the cartels will bleed the industry/consumer for all they can. The fluctuating oil prices at the moment are simply "tests" to see what the industrial world and the consumer are willing to "take" before they revolt and start "cutting back".

They are carefully watching the supply/demand scenario at the moment.

Middle east/Russian problems are just a good "excuse" for this "test" of the market.

Cheers

JS

new topics

top topics

join