It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, RON PAUL wins the debate.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
runronpaul.com... n-reports-ron-paul-at-0-while-cnn-online-poll-shows-him-at-75/www.dailypaul.com...

Originally posted by Silentkiss
reply to post by deadeyedick

They take a number of seperate polls into account and average them out giving a more accurate reading than just one from a selected area or after one particular event.

Do you mean a national poll like this one?
edit on 8-9-2011 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2011 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Sorry but you live and die by poll in politics and this poll just indicated Rick Perry is a goner.

You do not win the independents and democrat vote calling SS a ponzi scheme without indicating a fix. People will take this as you are removing it all together and if you say something like that yea your a goner.

93K People are not fake just like those that voted Romney and Perry are not fake. These are real people and it is a sign of arrogance and ignorance to buy into the MSM lie that its just a bunch of robo voters and losers in their underwear smoking pot voting for RP online.

He is the real deal folks and he is a candidate. Lets try and give him our support. We only live as slaves if we let them guide us as such.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Sure you can count that. Now compare that to the other big national polls and see where he stands overall. He's not doing well at all. You many discount polls but they have historically been fairly accurate in their findings though not always.

Perhaps this is one of the times they are wrong?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

sorry you take it so personally. the simple fact is he gets no buzz on the streets in the real world. he is an internet phenomenon, and I don't think that will translate into any real votes

hey, look at it this way, you'll have a new conspiracy theory ! "the bohemian grove guys stole the election from ron paul !"

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Interesting result coming form these guys. I don't think Paul has an army of hypnotized agents like Obama had, either. I think these results are legit because people are waking up.

The fact that the media is ignoring Ron Paul won't matter come primary time. We'll see who people are really paying attention to.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I am extremely scared that when the time actually arrives the Republican shills are going to completely ignore Ron Paul. The Republican ticket is his best shot in my opinion, and as much as I like seeing Paul win these online polls, we must remember that the percentage of the online community that will actually vote remains low. That is why I'm afraid. I would like to see some major celebrities endorse Ron Paul, as we know that many people listen to celebs. If I started a group that attempted to get celebrities to endorse Ron Paul, would you join?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
OK, I'm looking at the bar graph on that page. It shows Paul with 111,236 votes and Romney with 29,370 votes. But it looks to me like Romney's bar is about half the size of Paul's. Shouldn't it be closer to one fourth the size of Paul's? Or are my eyes going bad?

It's probably no big deal, but I would have thought a bar graph chart generated by a spreadsheet or database would be proportional. It seems to me that maybe the bar graph was either "free-handed" or deliberately altered to give the visual impression that Paul's lead wasn't as huge as it really was.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

I would wait until Gallop or one of the other major poll sites releases its polls of likely voters looking at the primary situation before claiming anyone wins or loses. Media polls tend to skew based on the viewing base. The real effects of any debate will show up in the tracking polls over the next couple of weeks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join