It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, RON PAUL wins the debate.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Ron Paul laid waste to the field. 47.6% of the votes.
The nearest one was Romney with 19.4%

firstread.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 8-9-2011 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
surprising it wasnt perry and romney losing to the "other" category. baby steps

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
And nobody barely knows who he is,

That's a real help. Oh good lord, just facepalm here. I'll be damned.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

Even if Ron Paul wins these debates with a landslide, TPTB will still manipulate the final outcome of the elections and make him lose if he poses any threat to their leading puppet.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Fox will have new polls soon that say Ron Paul wasn't even there, and any footage will be CGI edited so he never existed at all.

Or they will try very hard to at any rate.

edit on 8-9-2011 by D4Saken because: Fox edited Ron Paul out.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
It will be interesting how the media spin this one. I love the way Paul asked Perry about Hillary care. And the jabs he gave little girls. Go Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I'm surprised PMSNBC even posted the results and didn't opt out with a "glitch" in the software excuse.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I am a Ron Paul supporter, but even I can see that that poll is completely meaningless.

There were like 15 threads on GLP earlier telling everyone to go vote. That site alone probably accounted for thousands of the votes. lol

And you do know that msnbc.com is a left/liberal website, don't you? Of course a bunch of liberals and progressives are going to choose Ron Paul over the rest of those Republicans.

The Republicans who will actually be choosing their candidate are brainwashed idiots that will most likely select someone like Romney or Perry... mainly because the media tells them to...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Now, lets count up how many comments were made for the individual candidates... Which requires you to make an account.

Paul 348
Hunstman 59
Romney 55
Perry 26
Cain 16
Santorum 13
Gingrich 10
Bachmann 6

So much for these so-called front-runners.

And all of this when Paul apparently got little to no airtime.

Shucks!

edit on 9/8/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I am a Ron Paul supporter, but even I can see that that poll is completely meaningless.

There were like 15 threads on GLP earlier telling everyone to go vote. That site alone probably accounted for thousands of the votes. lol

And you do know that msnbc.com is a left/liberal website, don't you? Of course a bunch of liberals and progressives are going to choose Ron Paul over the rest of those Republicans.

The Republicans who will actually be choosing their candidate are brainwashed idiots that will most likely select someone like Romney or Perry... mainly because the media tells them to...
Yes but what if all these online voters got off their ass and actually voted for him IRL when the time came????

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I hope this is a sign that Americans are waking up and are finally realizing we just can not afford another President who has the backing of big business. We've seen where this has got us. No jobs, up to our eyeballs in debt, invading countries with no credible reasons. We need a person who has stuck to his principles, even when those ideas weren't popular. Who will do what's best for The People, not the corporations.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Don't fall for the 'meaningless' propaganda...

It means something, whether or not everyone accepts it. It only means nothing because Paul won, and the media doesn't endorse him. If someone else won, it'd mean something, because that'd mean someone finally beat Paul in an online poll, and that be Breaking News with all kinds of Fox News Alerts and other jazzy animations.

And 15 threads starting on GLP, or anywhere, is a good thing! At least we know that when it comes down to a time of having to vote for something, we communicate efficiently enough to do well, or in this case, dominate.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
I hope this is a sign that Americans are waking up and are finally realizing we just can not afford another President who has the backing of big business. We've seen where this has got us. No jobs, up to our eyeballs in debt, invading countries with no credible reasons. We need a person who has stuck to his principles, even when those ideas weren't popular. Who will do what's best for The People, not the corporations.

Oh yea, 34,000 votes on an msnbc poll really shows that "Americans are waking up."

Do you know how many Americans there are? Over 300 MILLION.

lol, get real...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Oh yea, 34,000 votes on an msnbc poll really shows that "Americans are waking up."

lol, get real...

I did not say that Americans are waking up, I said I hope it is a sign they are. If you are going to quote me, don't just pick what words you want to use. I'm as real as it gets, a person who is pissed at the way this country is being thrown to the dogs and hoping there is way to fix it.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

lol, get real...

I did not say that Americans are waking up, I said I hope it is a sign they are. If you are going to quote me, don't just pick what words you want to use. I'm as real as it gets, a person who is pissed at the way this country is being thrown to the dogs and hoping there is way to fix it.

I didn't misquote you at all.

You said you hope it's a sign that Americans are waking up.

I said "Oh yea, that poll really shows that Americans are waking up," in a sarcastic manner.

The 2 statements are the same.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The Ron Paul spam team was out in force last night, just like they are in every online poll.

I can't believe that after 4 years Ron Paul fans still freak out when he wins an online poll, thinking it means something.

Anti-War Democrats are messing with you Ron Paul fans......laughing at you.....mocking you.....if it wasn't so funny, I would really feel sorry for you people.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondPerception
Now, lets count up how many comments were made for the individual candidates... Which requires you to make an account.

Paul 348
Hunstman 59
Romney 55
Perry 26
Cain 16
Santorum 13
Gingrich 10
Bachmann 6

Shucks!

were they all good comments?

funny how he wins "online polls" only.

the numbers can't even be believed.

eta; sorry, if it's a paul fest flash mob again, then i can see it.
edit on 8-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Paul is still apart of the GOP, which is owned by big business.

I'll believe it when I see it,

and Paul will not win. The MSM is focusing heavily on that nutjob Rick Perry.

I'm sure that the drug companies that lined his pockets for using 6th grade texas girls as their guinea pigs are quite pleased.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

Originally posted by BeyondPerception

Paul 348
Hunstman 59
Romney 55
Perry 26
Cain 16
Santorum 13
Gingrich 10
Bachmann 6

Shucks!

were they all good comments?

funny how he wins "online polls" only.

the numbers can't even be believed.

eta; sorry, if it's a paul fest flash mob again, then i can see it.
edit on 8-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

Funny how he wins "online polls" only???? I seem to recall him winning several straw polls...they aren't online.
I recall him being shown about even with Obama with several phone polls.
Fact is, "they" are terrified of Ron Paul and his growing support. Right Scoop had the nerve to take his name off the poll, after he won handily, claiming that his votes were skewed. Since one can only vote once, I don't know how the vote could've gotten skewed. When I took that poll last night, Paul was winning with 70.28%, 1532 votes. Second, at that time, was Perry with 11.83% and 258 votes. Today with Paul removed, Perry had 356 votes (if my memory serves me well)... I know it was 300+ votes for Perry today...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Ron Paul 53% (93,306 votes)

I think the poll has ended now, it hasn't been moving much in last hour or so. Of course this will be written off and or outright ignored, and they will simply move on to the 2nd guy in the poll and claim he was the "real" winner. Sigh*

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join