It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramid of Power Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/54d82323400c.png[/atsimg]

This is the pyramid of power they have been using through ancient times to control us, the old Egyptian Pyramid had Gold As god on the top, the pyramid is the ultimate symbol of power, stop revering ancient false gods and symbols.

Every time people at the top are collecting all the gold, at one point in time the people will riot because they see the injustice, but those riots are what also destroyed the good of civilization every time, this is a secret that has been kept so long from us.

GM

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
who's the eagle and the owls.

and how can we be sure that the owls are really whey they seem? [/loglady]

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

The sad reality is that whatever system we live in whether its capitalism, communism, monarchy or even fascism, most of the power and wealth is ALWAYS concentrated in the hands of a few elite.

Its always has been and always will be.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

I love twin peaks!!

-- I'm confused OP what exactly are you saying? I read it twice but it's not really hitting me..

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

The Eagles watch during the day, the Owls watch during the night, it's all part of the occult black magic of symbolism.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Celestica

That the Pyramid symbol was the greatest secret symbol of leverage through the power of creating money by inflation and debt, and that's why it's still used today.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

ahh that explains the whopping owl at the grove then

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
sorry - I dont buy it

the house of cards built by the cowardly monsters will crash and burn

it's all in the good book

cheers

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64

that is exactly what I am talking about.

the three things outside the pyramid of control are the things they want inside their pyramid, that is the real holy trinity.for them, outside the pyramid it's ours

edit on 8-9-2011 by Grey Magic because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2011 by Grey Magic because: control game

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Would the OP have an explanation for this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

What I am asking is, would there be a different interpretation of the pyramid if it is in inverted position? Have you seen Jonathan Kleck's understanding of the pyramid with the "all seeing eye" as the "hive", and the very control-point of our madness upon Mankind's Souls? I can link the videos if you like, his gift is clear to me but I am not quite sure of my own personal level or destination but I feel pretty strongly that I am where I should be.

The truest temple is the one that resides within us all, it is there where the Abomination of Desolation will stand; it's us! Society will embrace him and that will open the door.

Thanks for your consideration!

just realized, the videos are in that link! Cool!

edit on 9/9/2011 by Greensage because: realizations

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I don't know, UFO projects are govt projects because they wanted to get in space with that technology, but it's slow compared to Godspeed

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

No.

The pyramid represents a true total of 4 sides (sacred in its own right) and represents a merging of the holy numbers of 3 and 4.

3, or the triangle, is holy for several reasons. This is how it works. The more coincidences a number has to important things, the more holy the number is. The number 3 is holy, for among other reasons:

In the beginning there was just 1: the male/female balanced aspect of nature. Male = destructive, female = constructive. Then this was destroyed when the destructive force gained control, bursting into existance and destroying the prior equilibrium. immediately after this, the female force began creating things. 1, 2, 3. Male, female, androgynous.

Of course, there is the numerology aspect. First there was 1. But you cannot have 1 without the other (2). Together, they create awareness and consciousness (3).

There are so many other aspects as to why 3 is important. Pythagoras is a good place to research this.

Some of what you write is insightful. Other times, downright insane. Perhaps understanding the minds of others, with proven abilities in reason and logic, might inspire your thoughts a little more deeply?

top topics

join