It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So after 10 years of debate...9/11 Conspiracies Debunked..mmm Ok then!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Not for everyone's liking but at least MSM is recognizing the 9/11 conspiracies that have been banded about like a hookers underwear.

Its taken them 10 years but the MSM has officially debunked the conspiracy theories surrounding the 9/11 terrorist attacks / government attacks.

My two sense is that there is more than meet the eye BUT the "truthers" (i use this word loosely) have made a mockery of what might of been responsible for the attacks. To me the "truthers" (stupid name for a bunch of blinkered people) have jumped on too many bandwagons for them to be taken even remotely seriously. If they had carefully and I mean carefully analyzed the evidence from the beginning an come to ONE sensible conclusion with correct research and evidence then they might of actualy helped bring the real people to justice. But instead led by imbeciles and morons they jumped on every theory from nano ninjas to EMP nuclear detonators to the Jews to a secret organization of wealthy banking reptilians. Truther have done more harm to the truth than good.

One day we might get the truth, but we need proper intelligent people to lead the charge and not outcasts and money makers with limited sensibilities. We need people with SOCIAL standing to come forward.

Here is the article.

9/11 conspiracies debunked
edit on 8-9-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This post might come off as ignorant but...

As for the Air Force having no time to react weren't they running a drill during this time and were confused if what was happening was real or not.

Interesting article to read, I don't know much but this will be a fun thread to follow I am sure.

And OP are you from UK, I noticed it came from yahoo.uk so just wondering.
edit on 8-9-2011 by TheWorldSpins because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I disagree; MSN hasn’t debunked anything, but made a mockery out of anyone who dares to question the OS since the day it happened. That’s ok, according to a poll done here on ATS most people are waking up to the fact that 911 may have been a False Flag attack, or was allowed to happened by insiders in the Bush Administration.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWorldSpins

You post is not ignorant at all.

Yes I am from the UK but I am in Canada at present!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I am not backing the MSM at all.

However, I did read the poll and the questions were very "structured" and of course most would back the theories....this is a conspiracy website after all. And ATS is not most people just a small selection of a certain kind of people..group if you will.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Its funny when they try to debunk 9/11 conspiracies. They always end up contradicting themselves or pulling the usual one liner "there is no evidence for this" excuse.

edit on 8-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

In the last 10 years both side of the coin have constantly contradicted themselves. MSM and Truthers. I think if they pooled their collective minds together they could form a group of people that are great at spinning wild tales and falsehoods out of thin air...always ignoring hard facts.

Eventually the truth will come out...we will of course all be dead by then.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Why would the MSM ever side up with truthers?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I did not say they would. I merely mocked their ignorance as a whole.

Both the MSM and Truthers have done a lot of harm to the real truth of what happened on 9/11.

Both groups are extravagant at ignoring vital information and instead trying to make their version fit at all costs.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Debunked or not, there will always be people who believe the conspiracy and refuse to accept the official explanation.... As with any other conspiracy.

Just for what that is worth.
edit on 8-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

But Charlie Sheen already did come forward!?

In all seriousness though people of social standing in the states will avoid this topic at all costs, you are a terrorist if you doubt the official story, haven't you heard?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
molten steel under the towers for a week sounds normal for this kind of thing, right? or is there no proof of that? i cant see them debunking that with anything but a fairytail, or ""they are just lonely conspiracy theorists, they dont know anything"

i also suppose that JFK was debunked, and WACO, and the NWO too, right?
edit on 8-9-2011 by Venomilk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Both the MSM and Truthers have done a lot of harm to the real truth of what happened on 9/11.

Both groups are extravagant at ignoring vital information and instead trying to make their version fit at all costs.

How can "truthers" do harm by asking questions?

"Truthers" only seek the Truth....Hence the strange supposedly derogative name

"Truthers" as they have been labeled by the MSM have done nothing but to deny the OS, we all know the OS is bunk, so they attacking in anyway they can with reverse psychology.........make out the "Truthers" to be crazy off their head tin-foil hat wearing idiots.......When its the OS'ers who have mental issues

edit on 8-9-2011 by zerozero00 because: tidy up

edit on 8-9-2011 by zerozero00 because: can't spell

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
But the MSM is a sold out entity and was complicit in the hoax that was 9/11,
broadcasting video fakery which was passed off as reality. They diligently uphold
the OS myth (just like the Oswald killed JFK deception) while ridiculing any dissenters,
thereby fulfilling their purpose.
They AIN'T going to hang themselves now (or their masters), are they?

The 'truther' movement for the most part was/is controlled opposition, so it is no
wonder that no progress has been made.
Media fakery is the key to unravelling 9/11.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

My two sense is that there is more than meet the eye BUT the "truthers" (i use this word loosely) have made a mockery of what might of been responsible for the attacks. To me the "truthers" (stupid name for a bunch of blinkered people) have jumped on too many bandwagons for them to be taken even remotely seriously. If they had carefully and I mean carefully analyzed the evidence from the beginning an come to ONE sensible conclusion with correct research and evidence then they might of actualy helped bring the real people to justice. But instead led by imbeciles and morons they jumped on every theory from nano ninjas to EMP nuclear detonators to the Jews to a secret organization of wealthy banking reptilians. Truther have done more harm to the truth than good.

One day we might get the truth, but we need proper intelligent people to lead the charge and not outcasts and money makers with limited sensibilities. We need people with SOCIAL standing to come forward.

Your labeling of "truthers"as a group does as much harm in hiding the truth as anything. For you to act as if anyone with questions of the OS is somehow in a group the requires leadership and is responsible for each others thoughts and comments is absurd. This type of thinking is what allows questions to be shrugged off by the media/government as crazy.

If you think there's "more than meets the eye" here, then don't you think it's possible that those trying to hide the truth would put out all sorts of outlandish theories to discredit all opposition?

You say we need people with SOCIAL standing to come forward? What, like military folks, bankers and politicians and the like. Yes, these socialites have proven to be very moral people, haven't they?

I don't need (nor do I want) a person of high society to speak for me. I investigated the matter because I wanted to know the truth, and I want justice. Maybe if everyone would do this instead of listening to what those with SOCIAL standing tell them, we would be able to start changing this world for the better.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
That’s ok, according to a poll done here on ATS most people are waking up to the fact that 911 may have been a False Flag attack, or was allowed to happened by insiders in the Bush Administration.

ATS has not done a poll that can be generalized to "most people."

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00

How can "truthers" do harm by asking questions?

"Truthers" only seek the Truth....Hence the strange supposedly derogative name

"Truthers" as they have been labeled by the MSM have done nothing but to deny the OS, we all know the OS is bunk, so they attacking in anyway they can with reverse psychology.........make out the "Truthers" to be crazy off their head tin-foil hat wearing idiots.......When its the OS'ers who have mental issues

edit on 8-9-2011 by zerozero00 because: tidy up

edit on 8-9-2011 by zerozero00 because: can't spell

Why are they called "truthers"? Because they say anything but the truth, and wrap themselves proclaiming they are for the truth! Unfortunately, there have been so many lies told and repeated by the "truthers" , even when corrected, pointed out to be blatantly false, or completely pulled out of thin air, they insist to repeat the lie over and over as if it is true. Hence the "derogatory" application of "Truther". There is the truth, and then the "TRUTH!!
" The "Truthers" subscribe to the "TRUTH!!!!
"

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
How did the MM debunk 911 theories? By calling people who subscribe to it ignorant and hatefull? The maddmedia avoided any debate as good as they could. Namecalling and screaming at the camera is not a debate. Also it is you who subscribe to "many theories" and is unsure what to believe in.

top topics

join