It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arrival of The Mothership

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I am really not sure Manhater, I do know there have been ongoing reports of 'USOs' for many years now.

Reports of UFO's hovering above bodies of water and pulling water into the ship.

Reports of UFO's being spotted, followed, and observed submerging into bodies of water. Some reports like this were witnessed as seeing the light even after it entered the water until they could no longer see it.

There is also a UFO Hunters episode dedicated to USO's. It is a decent episode, giving some information on sightings and even an underwater verson of 'Area:51'

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Yeah, I think that is the same USO, on the California coast from Santa Barbra to Long Branch. They talk about an underwater base.

This one is Santa Catalina
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This the article of the base in Santa Barbra I believe.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by Phantom traveller

The skies surrounding Earth and our local section of the solar system have a lot of eyes on them. I doubt that a mothership could stay hidden for long, without some sort of cloaking technology.

It may be much more likely that such a ship, if capable, would simply tuck itself into one of our oceans and operate from there as needed.
edit on 8-9-2011 by esteay812 because: tyops

We are already starting to develop meta-materials which bend radar waves around them (and everything inside). It wont be long until they crack visible light. Such an advanced mothership may have such technology that covers the whole electromagnetic spectrum.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.gizmag.com...

If we can do it I believe said Aliens could do it, just from the fact they managed to get here in the first place.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Why make a mothership capable of entering an atmosphere anyway? Surely it defies the point of said mothership in the first place?

It can't be practical maneuvering something so large inside a planets atmosphere? No matter what kind of exotic propulsion system you have on board?

The fact it's a mothership means it must have smaller scout ships or fighters aboard, which would be much more practical for dropping down to the surface/having a fly around in the atmosphere?

If I was building a gigantic mothership it would be built in space and remain in space. If I wanted to hide from those pesky Humans I'd just park up behind the moon and send my minions in the scout ships to do my dirty work.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Heres some news ,Not all aliens head straight for the U.S and not all sightings have been reported .

That's amazing news. Is CNN aware of this?

Here's some additional news, after using a comma, there no need to recapitalize.

What you are seeking is impossible

I remember seeing that also said about us ever getting to The Moon. Seems to me I recall somebody actually doing it.

But thanks for 'the news' just the same.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
What about the Bible and the 10 commandments..was that a Mother ship ?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highlander64
hpw far back do you want to go? Medieval paintings that allegedly had a big muv-va ship in the sky?
This is information about probably the most important time (possibly place) in the history of the UFO phenomenon. To any researcher seriously interested in working out the facts about UFOs this is where it is at.

Is that so difficult for you to grasp?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
reply to post by A51Watcher

Well in my opinion the mothership,unless it had some cloacking device,wouldn't risk enter Earth's atmosphere.If it's here it's propably hiding somewhere in the near space.

What it was reported as a "bigger light" could be a carrier and not the actual mothership.
This Mothership is likely sitting cloaked above Kiev, where most of that nerve wrecking noise above the skies seems to be reported from

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

What happened to the fathership? Is he just a dead beat dad because i never hear about him

Wow that is amazingly funny. Thanks so much for your pertinent contribution to the topic, and better still you make a fantastic specimen addition to my butterfly collection.

Thanks

edit on 8-9-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

hpw far back do you want to go? Medieval paintings that allegedly had a big muv-va ship in the sky?

www.2012.com.au...

- not that I stand convinced of their existence

I looked at the link you provided. I have already seen most of those and in fact they are shown in one of my videos regarding that period, including a few that are not shown in your link.

However I do not see any that fit the description I listed in the OP. Know of any more?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
You've opened yourself to sightings by fans of the Galactic Federation. You'll get reports and video of "mother ships de-cloaking ". That's great, if you like pics of clouds

As long as they fit the description listed in the OP, and have verifiable sources, thats fine with me.

So far I have seen nothing posted here that fits the description, even though I double sized and bolded the criteria. Perhaps if there were a flashing red light option for text, it might get the point across, but I am starting to doubt it.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
... There were a lot of interesting sightings around the time you mention, lots of radar tests also (wink wink)

You are quite correct on both counts there. Have any links?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I have been waiting a loong time for my 'Mother Ship' to come in. Hope it shows up soon before I drown!!

Really though, what you are asking would be hard to pinpoint, based on the different records through the years.

There are reports during the Black Plague, where a large, cylindrical flying object was seen dispensing mists into the air just day or hours before the out break of the plague in different cities. There were also reports of strangely dresses people seen on the outskirts of these towns, just before the plague hit them hard.

I have a thread here somewhere that dates some of the earliest recorded information about UFO/aliens to 450,000 years ago... or maybe it was 45,000 years ago, either way, it was a long time ago... I will look for it and link it here for you.

Edit to add the link:

My E.T. Timeline Thread

The following link has basically the same material as in the initial post of my thread, but lacks some of the information that was later added into my thread. The link below does have some decent pictures as well. It is in pdf format:

E.T./UFO Reports in History
edit on 8-9-2011 by esteay812 because: to add links

Thanks for the reply and thank you for the links and the work you put into them.

As I mentioned in the OP though, I am not looking for Ancient UFO sightings. Instead I am looking for reports of a Flying Saucer 'Mothership'... and several smaller discs around it.

Got any of those?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Well in my opinion the mothership,unless it had some cloacking device,wouldn't risk enter Earth's atmosphere.If it's here it's propably hiding somewhere in the near space.

What it was reported as a "bigger light" could be a carrier and not the actual mothership.

Perhaps. But as you can see from the sightings I posted, one did indeed 'risk entering Earth's atmosphere'.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

How old are you? My Mother, Father and Grandparents were all born before 1947 and their all still alive. Not to mention Aunts and Uncles?

Very true. I have tracked down several of the people listed in the newspaper reports from that period. Very nice people with some very interesting perspectives to impart.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

and they say the moon is a space-ship

is that big enough for ya?

How big is not the primary concern here. A 'ball' such as the moon does not fit the description of a "Flying Saucer",

nor does it have "several smaller discs around it".

Have any sightings like those?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

My apologies. I forget my manners... It just sounded like a comment my Niece would come out with, shes 18.

I thinking more like 15, like my Niece also!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Phantom traveller

The skies surrounding Earth and our local section of the solar system have a lot of eyes on them. I doubt that a mothership could stay hidden for long, without some sort of cloaking technology.

It may be much more likely that such a ship, if capable, would simply tuck itself into one of our oceans and operate from there as needed.

I find that very likely. Also flying disc travel would be more covert that way also.

It all hinges on whether being seen by us concerns them in the slightest.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

in other words when did people start to see lights in the sky and when did they skip logic and move to fantasy theories

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace

in other words when did people start to see lights in the sky and when did they skip logic and move to fantasy theories

Spoken like a true newbie!

Let me know how crow tastes after you've done some research.

And thanks ever so much for adding to my butterfly collection!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join