It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If he said this now...he would be silenced by traitors.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

"Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. No stronger retrograde force exists in the World. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step ... the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

Churchill an astute, patriotic, and honestly frank human being said this many years ago, wonder if he ever imagined Britain would have so bent over to accomodate it with so much passion and gusto?

I dare say he would not have believed it would be possible without every britain first fighting on the beaches, in the streets, today his words would be howled down by the baying rabid hyenas that pose as Englishman, he would be mocked, scorned accussed of racism, but he would have maintained his stance, for he knew how traitors work,if we had even one churchill alive today, Britain would not be a colonised nation?

How did it come to this.?

That is the question.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Dr Ex,

You are so right man, and so was Churchill.

I would like Muslim people to stay in their own countries. In fact I invited Muslim people in Britain to tell me why they were in a non-Muslim country.

No replies.

But since Britain is a pussycat agreeing to all Muslim demands, they do not need to stay in their own countries - they can just take over Britain.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Please correct me if i am wrong, but i believe in England, that after the 2nd world war we had a shortage of men for obvious reasons, so we started to encourage people from other countries to settle in this country. Mostly asians and black people i believe were the one's that were invited because of the poor standards of living they had, and the fact that they were prepared to work for whatever pittance we were offering them as it would raise the standards of living for each family, this can only be good right? it is what each of us would do if we were offered the chance of a better life in a different country, a life that meant stability and prosperity to our family.

So really we have ourselves to blame. I have friends that are asian and friends that are black, they believe what they believe and this has never caused me a problem at all, like what i believe does not cause them a problem.

Is it not time that we got past all this bs about religions blar blar blar, are we not big enough to look at things that bring us together rather than things that divide us? this type of discussion suits only 1 agenda and clearly plays on everyones fears of the unknown entity, i give you the example of when america was at war with the japs and you saw hundreds of people slitting their own childrens throats and then killing themselves because they had been told the "yanks" were a terrible people.

This only serves the agenda of the elites and makes us fight each other , which in turn suits them down to the ground. my 2 pence worth.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by brommas

I respect where you coming from man totally...but you mising the big pointy issue man...Islam is not just a religion it is a way of living...they do not compromise ...because they earnest and true, they not going to mock God.

Thats what the thickheaded leftist soppy bend over weevils cannot understand.
Islam is total and all encompassing in aim.
This is what Churchill prophesised and reported on.
Ask any obedient muslim , ask him for the truth...does he wish Britain to become an Islamic nation.
They are proud of their faith , get it?

edit on 8-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: spelting

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Yes Britain,USA,Canada,Holland,France,Italy,many former USSR nations,Australia,India,the missionary zeal unabating.

The Ottomans had the last laugh after all.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I take your point and agree with it, i just see it as religion being used to control us again, you know, the old devide and conquer thing, Do you honestly think the people that run things are completely stupid? they know just how to put each of us on the backfoot, and they are doing it and will no doubt have a plan to remain in control iraq, afghan and libya anyone? where are we headed next? syria, iran?. Seems prretty clear to me that there is a war on islam going on, just saying how i see it, and i am honestly quite appalled that we cant just all get along believing what we choose to believe, because in the end until each of us closes our eyes for the last time, then we will never know until that day, and what real difference does it make, if god is all powerful and knowing of everything, does he really need us to fight his battles? would he not just rather that we worshipped him, is that not what it should be about? if you think that way?

It is not a case of fred is right or mohammed is right or even bill for that matter, If you follow the logic of god , then he created everything, and put man and woman here in the form of adam and eve, so if we all came from adam and eve, then we are all on one level commiting incest with whoever we sleep with, does this not sound a bit obsurd? also if we are all related to each other, is there such a thing as england is my home and we have all these foreigners coming in? If you follow the bible thing, god gave the land to human beings full stop, to fill it and prosper, not too fight each other.

All of that said, there faith is all encompassing yes i agree, is it not right that we treat everyone the same? for example if you followed the bible and believed in it and it told you too live a certain way with certain ceremonies etc, would you not feel you had the right to do that? if the uk banned the bioble and knocked the churches down, would thqat not make you a little upset? same kind of thing really, i hear ban the burkha, why? it is how they traditionally live, see past it, we are all just being manipulated, there is and only ever has been 1 power in englad(in recent history), and they know exactly what they are doing!.

As for churchill, he was of the mentality of the nwo and did this country far more damage than most people are aware of. I remember he had an agrrement drafted with the eu and took it to king george for a signature and king george refused to sign it because it took the sovereignty of the nation away and gave it to the eu,. What happened? king george died then churchill got elizabeth the 2nd to sign it , she had no problem at all doing it. so now you are not sovereign ion your own land, this is a good thing right?

And to this day, we still have a monarchy, why? they are not sovereign here it is all smoke and mirrors people, wake up.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
brommas,

I like your approach to the question and appreciate the way you have stated your position. I could easily enjoy a conversation with you.

I wonder if you'd explore one additional idea for a moment. I've gotten the impression that Islam is a religion different from others in that its goal is to put the entire world under one political system, Sharia. It doesn't seem to be as interested in converting others as conquering them. In western countries it is fairly easy for Muslims to gather in a park, practice religious ceremonies, and hand out information to passers-by. But were Christians to do that in an Islamic nation it would be frowned upon. Frowned upon so vigorously that I doubt any would be left alive.

Am I wrong in thinking this? If I am correct, how does it modify the "all religions can live in peace" ideal.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

How did it come to this.?

It came to this because of this.

“In this era of political correctness, some people seem unaware that being squeamish about words can mean being blind to realities.” Thomas Sowell

“Students have been brainwashed with a culture of political correctness and tolerance. We warn them, and they call it hate speech. If you don't agree with everything that they believe, they call you intolerant.” Tom Grine

“I believe that political correctness can be a form of linguistic fascism, and it sends shivers down the spine of my generation who went to war against fascism” P. D. James

“The two pillars of 'political correctness' are:
a) willful ignorance
b) a steadfast refusal to face the truth
George MacDonald

More

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I do actually agree with what you are saying, and yes, it is absurd really. however let us take Libya as an example, many jews live there i believe, point being that they managed to practise what they believed without persecution as i understand it. So i think alot of it depends upon the regime that is in control, 1 thing i will say for the west and our shrinking way of life is that we do hold life precious, i do not see any evidence of that coming from some of these eastern countries, life is cheap to some.

I actually agree with alot of what you are saying, i think sometimes i just have this utopia in my head lol. I honetly do think we have a huge oppurtunity to change things, but you know as well as me that there seems to be a power struggle going on in the world between all these so called elites, they are just trying to keep things the way they have been well for along time now, we need change as scary as it is. I am not saying we need to become a muslim country, but logic would suggest that at some point we will have to become non democratic because the population of muslims will have to be controlled as they are forever growing, well that is how i believe government would think, and that is partly why you see our rights being gradually taken away, it stands to reason that they will out number us eventually, i just wonder if it is a deliberate ploy lol, who knows i just wish the world were different at times.

Sorry i missed the last point you made about all religions living in peace, clearly it would be a forced peace, however i believe if we were told the truth about where we came from and what our purpose is, then i believe if it were the truth and not manipulated, then we would be starting off on the correct foot as it were, will this day ever come, no i do not think it will in my life time, we are seen as a resource for the rich, personally it breaks my heart that we have the capacity to feed everyone on this planet easily with new growing methods like hydroponics as an example, and yet there is no will for anyone to do it. We have the UN running food convoys etc and half the charities involved are used for money laundering, the whole thing is absurd. anyway sorry, going off topic now lol.

Thank you i have enjoyed this conversation, if only every conversation i had was this pleasent. thanks for your post.
edit on 8-9-2011 by brommas because: added more

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Dear brommas,

I'm delighted to make your acquaintance. There don't seem to be many people who are willing to be reasonable about this topic (or a lot of other topics).

Accepting your example of Libya, do you see any way of encouraging "moderate" Islamic governments in the world? Perhaps even push back the more "strictly observant," and bring them to moderation? Or is Islam too dedicated to total control by any means, for there to be any peace?

I, too, think of a better world. That makes this one so much more difficult. Is the only solution a choice between giving up our freedoms to Islam and giving up our freedoms in the fight against Islam?

You're also right about the generally "screwed up" nature of the world. Do you think that governmental changes to greater democracy would help? I believe I read somewhere (don't hold me to it) that no democracy with a strong free press has ever had a famine. True? I don't know. But I think it's easier to corrupt one man than one million.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

What are you on about?

Many of the Muslims you would have 'invited' (abused and belittled by the sound of things) to leave the country are British citizens born and bred here, with as much right as you to services they pay taxes for.

Who exactly do you think you are?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Dear brommas,

I'm delighted to make your acquaintance. There don't seem to be many people who are willing to be reasonable about this topic (or a lot of other topics).

Accepting your example of Libya, do you see any way of encouraging "moderate" Islamic governments in the world? Perhaps even push back the more "strictly observant," and bring them to moderation? Or is Islam too dedicated to total control by any means, for there to be any peace?

I, too, think of a better world. That makes this one so much more difficult. Is the only solution a choice between giving up our freedoms to Islam and giving up our freedoms in the fight against Islam?

You're also right about the generally "screwed up" nature of the world. Do you think that governmental changes to greater democracy would help? I believe I read somewhere (don't hold me to it) that no democracy with a strong free press has ever had a famine. True? I don't know. But I think it's easier to corrupt one man than one million.

With respect,
Charles1952

Hi, Pleased to make your aquaintance also.

In my opinion, i think when anyone enters into politics of any nature it is by its very design going to bring about radicals on both sides because they are the people that want things to be a certain way, 1 side want 1 thing, the other want something else entirely, so they kind of argue it out that way. So no i do not think that in the current circumstances we are able to bring moderates through, you have seen how the parliament in say pakistan acts? regularly breaking into fights, madness. Yes, i do agree that it would like to rule completely everywhere, that would be there goal, however could not the same be said of the supposed super powers of this world?

I think every democracy at a certain point must become a dictatorship as it is impossible to allow everyone complete freedom to do whatever they like whenever they like without it impacting on someone else, if you get my meaning? i do think we have gone a step too far with some of the stuff that we do in the country nowadays, the law as it stands is all about financial gain rather than justice, for example we operate under contract law and trust law, but under our constitution, we are still supposed to be ruled via common law, which is all based on injury , harm or loss. the 3 perfect principles of law that cover everything, does anyone care? no.

"Giving up our freedoms to islam or giving up our freedoms in the fight against islam" very good question, i think it is more complex than this, i believe the people that run things have planned for it to be this way, like i said in my earlier post, they are far from stupid, it divides us all again with the use of religion, what a tool!. I honestly believe they are being used by tptb if you like to achieve what they want to achieve, we are all pawns being played at every oppurtunity. It is just like 1 huge chess game in my opinion, and none of us can know too much about what is going on because we do not know all the rules of the game.

The only thing that i tend to think about government is that they should work for the people, not for the rich or the elite, but the people, no one is better than anyone else in my eyes. I think we have far too many proffesional politicians in the world, they are out of touch and tend to come from certain families that go back generations and generations. How are we to ever have change if we keep employing people from the same lineage to keep chasing the old agendas? i believe that this is the real reason why politics never achieves anything. 1 thing i try and remember often is that i was born free, and i will die free, all of the stuff in between is just bs. I try and live within the common law boundries, i give no one authority over me, if i were to do that, then these silly statute's and acts which everyone thinks is law, would actually have the force of law, if i do not agree to and do not give power to anyone, then these acts are just that, acts, no force of law.

I tell you now, that after learning more about Libya, i understand the bigger picture of why we went in there, i disagree with it however. Definately easier to corrupt 1 man than a million, why do you think we have these secret meetings every year with the council of 300 etc, easier to do business in private where each has the same agenda, sad really but there you have it, the world continues to spin and we continue to be played.

Take care, i have rambled enough lol

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
One thing I don't like is the xenophobia and dehumanization of Muslims.
Firstly what is wrong if Muslims imigrate to say Australia and Britain. We have had waves of Greek, Italian and German refugees after WWII and we feared them. Then we had waves of refugees from Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia and we feared them, then we had refugees from Persia (Muslims) and we feared them, then we had refugees from the Balkans (Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia) and we feared them, next we had refugees from China and we feared them. Every time we thought it was going to be the end of Western culture and it wasn't. This is why I see this fear as xeonophobic, because I see it in the context of a continuation of this xenophobic culture where we fear outsiders and we have feared outsiders for the last 100 years.

Now the Muslims are entering (take for example Australia) at a minuscule rate. Skilled migrants largely from the Western world make up 73% of immigration while refugees and asylum seekers, seeking a better homeland as they escape war, faime and dictatorship make up less than 30% annually (not to mention these figures include large portions of Burmese refugees). Now we act as if it is the end of the world. In my neighbourhood there isn't one Muslim imigrant although I am freinds with a multitude of races, religions and cultures, from Jewish to Persian, German to Serbian. Orthodox Chritian to Muslim and so forth. I really don't see what I am suppose to be scared of. Australian law is the law of the land and most immigrants have integrated although they have retained their own culture. The group who hasn't that is constantly potrayed on the current affair TV shows (which are ridiculed by any person who has an IQ higher then 40) are shown as if they are some kind of majority. They are not. They are so marginal I have yet to meet one.

That is simply my two cents. These foreigners are escaping problems (that the West has sometimes created) and instead of welcoming our brothers and sisters with open arms we choose to once again fear them. We simply hate what we cannot understand and I see that as simple minded. I am entirely against political correctness, it is frankly destructive to society, but before making conclusions (i.e. the Muslims are evil, lets kick them out), I suggest people actually look at the situation and analyse it without prejiduce. You will see they really aren't so different to us.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
SpeachM1litant,

I think I understand your position (although, please correct me if I've missed it), and admire your support of humanity in general. I see the problem a little differently and I'd like to explain that to you.

You point out, quite correctly, that there has been fear of immigration in the past without that immigration causing the destruction of the society. But can we say that large scale immigration of strangers can not alter society? Of course not. Is that alteration always for the good? It doesn't have to be.

I heard someone say recently: "I love Muslims, I hate Islam." The objection isn't to people, it is to people who believe their religion requires them to change the legal, governmental, and cultural standards of the society they are entering. And the change is not one which the current citizens approve of. Instead of Muslims becoming Australia, the fear is that Australia will become Muslim. This trend is already being seen in England and other European countries.

Muslims don't make up a majority in those countries that are introducing Sharia (I'm using that as a blanket term). But they are a very vocal and assertive minority, with a majority in certain communities. What is happening in those communities is what some people fear will happen in entire countries.

The fear is not of Muslims, I'm sure they will be welcomed after the usual trial period with which society tests any new group. That welcome should come, however, only if they integrate into Australian (or other country's) society.

If I have missed your point, or caused offense, forgive me. Please write back to correct any errors I may have committed.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I would like to thank you , for attracting intelligent , civilised, and polite posts in this thread ,it is a breath of fresh air to read reasoned and non hateful responses to a very serious and polarising issue.

Iam earnest in nature and just don't want to leave my kids and their kids to the mercy of facists.

We all know what happens when an old order is unsurped and revenge is given its opportunity.

I have first hand experience of Islam followers and they follow their own views and agenda, that is the point , many just cannot understand.
Churchill had great vision and understanding of history, he hated Stalin and his facist psuedo communist death machinery.

But the Americans knew better , yeah Stalin was to be trusted, the millions of executed were not important.

Churchill would weep at how this green and pleasant land has been handed over to militant anti western fanatics, all in the name of globalisation.

We spit on the sacrifices of the fallen dead who were told they were fighting the Muslims and Huns in ww1 . that they were defending christianity against Islam ect.

Men who never had the time to have children, who died in many instances via a bullet in the guts, taking days to die in no mans land.

If they could see parts of Britain now, London, Birmingham, ect ect ect.
Hitler bombed these places but , multicultural leftist policy handed it over to foreign interests without a bullet being fired.

Hooray to the Stalinist spys who infiltrated the BBC, the Government, the Public Service, the military ...hooray.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Winston Churchill was no better human than Hitler, and Hitler was no better than Stalin as Stalin was no better than Roosevelt.

"You must understand that this war is not against Hitler or National Socialism, but against the strength of the German people, which is to be smashed once and for all, regardless of whether it is in the hands of Hitler or a Jesuit priest." Winston Churchill - 1940

You complain that the Muslims are coming to Europe and forcing their ways on you, but the Muslims can only reply that WE ARE MERELY REPAYING LIKE WITH LIKE!

Had you left the muslims alone they would have remained in their lands like they did for 1400 years, but no. you create an illegal state in the centre of the muslim world for no reason, you created confusion, hate, division. you set up puppets and satellite states costing thousands of lives and oppressing millions. we'd thought you'd learn by now but I guess the same people that started world war 1, and world war 2 are planning a third one. Sorry westerners, you only have the right to complain...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I can only presume you don't identify yourself as a westerner?
Israel of course is a thorny issue.
But Islam is not confined by any means to the Middle east.
There are hundreds of millions of Islamists, ( via imperialistic swords) who live outside the middle eastern region....ie Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan, India, England, USA, Canada, Australia, Holland, France , Norway, Sweden, USSR former states, Afghanistan, Italy, Belgium, ....most of these Muslims are all Ethnic migrants.

You may be right....poetic justice...but we are talking abou reality and survival.
I do not want to be beholden to a self righteous medieval thinking mufti, I want to commune with God via me.

I have spoken to Islamists who openly see the west as ignorant and Godless.

They love their God ...and for that I respect them.

They are earnest, loyal and loving to their idea of God.

They are in effect the supreme patriots .

But I do not want them to control or impose their beliefs on me.

Iam a western man ...for better or for worse.

I can see the benefits , the downfalls of being such.

I simply do not want a facist ordering my future.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I don't have a problem with Arabs immigrating to our countries.....just not Muslim ones. Arab Christians have always assimulated well in to our countries, work hard, and barely if ever pose any problem at all.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by brommas
Is it not time that we got past all this bs about religions blar blar blar, are we not big enough to look at things that bring us together rather than things that divide us?

I agree with you 200% that it is time we got past all the religious blar blar blar. However the problem lies with the devote believers in said religion. They are the ones who can not let go of the religious blar blar blar and instead preach and cast judgment on those they see as non believers.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Of course ...only an ignoramus ....sees the skin colour or race.
I have no problem with christian Arabs...for example....its just Muslim immigrants have problems with the christian/judean/athiest/agnostic lands they seem eager beavers to escape to.

I wish we all could live and let live ...truly.

But sometimes live and let live , when your enemy , does not subscribe = suicide.

I think it supremely sad ..when I have spoken with expat Brits in Australia who have confided they migrated , because their home nation of birth , had been so changed by mass influx of Islamic migration they felt they had lost their sense of belonging.

Think about that everyone.

top topics

join