It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry Physically Reprimands Ron Paul During Debate

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

Thats more or less all right wing conservative politicians.

I think the especially evil and sociopathic types become republican politicians, whose job is to parade themselves around as sincere Christians

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Adversely you are great for the job as an unthinking nazi

You know what GOgo, you are the first person to ever directly call me a nazi. You should be ashamed at such unabashed name calling, where there is no evidence.
Go ahead and tell me exactly what about me you believe makes me a nazi? Just go ahead, I dare you. You are jut throwing the nastiest terms out willy nilly to lash out at me. You cannot win this argument any more than other liberals who defend Obama bombing Llibya but bash Bush for wars in Iraq. You must know in your heart of hearts that closing Gitmo was a bad idea to begin with and only the Ted Kennedy liberals are for it.

Libya is still not approved by Congress.
edit on 8-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz

Originally posted by The Sword
I'm not ok with the death penalty or banning abortion.
Any other words you'd like to try and put in my mouth? I swear, I've entered the twilight zone, not ATS.

You're AGAINST the death penelaty for sadistic murderers.

You're FOR abortion. Abortion = murder of a child.

I think you ARE living in the Twilight Zone. I WIN!

Now back on topic...

Prove that an aborted fetus is a living child. A fetus is exactly what it's name implies. You make it sound as if an aborted fetus = a kid running around on a kindergarten blacktop. Far from that, it's not even a living person, much less a child.

Perhaps you never learned exactly what a fetus is because whatever demented education you received denied you real scientific facts, and instead filled your empty head with religious propaganda, which apparently worked and is still working.

I'm for Ron, but "death penalty" != "abortion". They are two very different things. Perhaps you could explain to me why you have religious zealots willing to murder educated doctors in the name of anti-abortion? Seems a bit hypocritical, no?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Grumble

Thats more or less all right wing conservative politicians.

I think the especially evil and sociopathic types become republican politicians, whose job is to parade themselves around as sincere Christians

That is one of the silliest comments I've read. Try again. How about Democrats who parade around as Christians when really they are either muslims or Marrxists, or possibly both.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If I were there I would have been shot.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Text

August 11, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - New documents just obtained by the National Right to Life Committee (NRLC) prove that Senator Obama has for the past four years blatantly misrepresented his actions on the Illinois Born-Alive Infants Protection bill
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

Prove that an aborted fetus is a living child.

You really want this answer? Obama opposed legislation to give comfort to dying children who temporarily survived botched abortions. The legislation came out of the observations of a nurse who saw the live babies being left to die alone.

August 11, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - New documents just obtained by the National Right to Life Committee (NRLC) prove that Senator Obama has for the past four years blatantly misrepresented his actions on the Illinois Born-Alive Infants Protection bill.
Douglas Johnson, NRLC spokesman, explains: "Newly obtained documents prove that in 2003, Barack Obama, as chairman of an Illinois state Senate committee, voted down a bill to protect live-born survivors of abortion - even after the panel had amended the bill to contain verbatim language…explicitly foreclosing any impact on abortion."

Now, the uncovering of the Senate Committee Action Report sheds new light on Senator Obama’s four-year effort to cover up his real record of refusing to protect live-born survivors of abortion.

www.lifesitenews.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I didn't call you a nazi.. I compared Rick Perry's just doing my job, never fried a person I had to regret attitude as akin to Nazi's. You just consistently prove my point that you have little to no reading comprehension.

I do love it when people carry one for a long time and don't know what they are talking about though.
edit on 8-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Rick Perry is using the age old tactic of dominate and hypnotize. This probably wouldn't work against a man like Ron.

We do it in the ring every time a bout is about to start. Its an animalistic way of attempting to dominate the other person without the use of force. An occult way of stealing that persons power. If you are attune to these types of energy manipulation then you know whats really happening in these pictures. Typical magicians way of dealing with things.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

Prove that an aborted fetus is a living child.

You really want this answer? Obama was the only Senator to oppose legislation to give comfort to dying children who temporarily survived botched abortions. The legislation came out of the observations of a nurse who saw the live babies being left to die alone.

The obvious answer is that an aborted fetus does not turn into a child. You do realize there are limitations of how far along a fetus is before it's considered too late to abort, correct? Do you understand why that law exists?

It exists because at some point a fetus is no longer considered a fetus. But until then, it's not considered a living human being.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Lets not omit the Fox "news" photo where they edit out the arm grab.

nation.foxnews.com...

link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Not to mention Reagan is admitted to have been using the NASA shuttles to put weapons into space, they were well their way to doing it before Bob Bowman, a former Director of Advanced Space Programs Development for the U.S. Air Force in the Ford and Carter administrations, leaked it all because he didn't want to confirm the Soviets fears that that was the sole purpose of the NASA missions.

link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I didn't call you a nazi.. I compared Rick Perry's just doing my job, never fried a person I had to regret attitude as akin to Nazi's. You just consistently prove my point that you have little to no reading comprehension.

I do love it when people carry one for a long time and don't know what they are talking about though.
edit on 8-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Of course you did. Stop lying. Your post proves it. And now you are attacking my reading comprehension. The only thing you didn't do was to put a "you are" in front of your statement. But everyone here can see the accusation for what it is.
This is just more of your "Sarah Palin is a dummy and so are her followers" baloney.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

They're Texans what did you expect to happen....ever seen Borat?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWorldSpins
I hate when people point at people in a condescending way. I wasn't planning on voting for Perry anyway but this just seals the coffin.

Ron handled this the right away as it seems in the picture and didn't touch him back. Though in the last picture it does look as if he balled up his fist

Actually it looks like he is gripping the table between his thumb and curled forefinger not balling his fist up.

I agree with the rest of this post though.

-Alien

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

That is one of the silliest comments I've read.

Theres nothing silly at all about it.

A Nihilist, someone who doesnt believe in any objective morality is, politically speaking, to the far left.

Democrats are already at the left side of the political spectrum. Thus, these sorts of people more naturally "fit in" on the left side of things..

How about Democrats who parade around as Christians when really they are either muslims or Marrxists,

Oh, i agree that there is a great deal of irony on both sides. I just think theres more on the right side.

Look at Bohemian Grove for instance. Is it not inanely ironic that this place is a vacation spot for republican politicans? That place couldnt be any further from the ideals they champion in the outside world! And yet, at the grove, you see statues of Pan, Nymphs, Satyrs, a massive statue of Athena - as an owl, cross dressing, running around naked, and putting on plays like Faust.. Its pure Satanism.

Both sides essentially believe the same things. Only a certain type of person ascends the political platform, and it is place like Bohemian Grove where we come to see their true nature; egotists, who worship their own egos, and so can give a $hit about conventional morality etc.

Thats how the Noble Houses gained power and have maintained power for thousands of years: by doing what other people are too conscientious not to do. Be Evil.

Machiavelli is the perfect example of their political ethos, based on pagan mystic traditions.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm astonished that Rick Perry forced Ron Pauls hand like that and pointed in his face.
Wonder what Ron Paul has to say about this incident ,maybe he'll tell us what happened..

Also ,its incredibly narrow minded in my view to support death sentences ,
severe criminals should be locked up and studied rather than put down by death sentence.

Abortion should not be done when gender has appeared in the infant.

I'm sure Ron Paul know's what he's doing ,he has a solid track record ,
which is something else than Rick Perry has. Especially after this.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ok, so I have been on vacation out in the sticks, with no access to internet or tv. I missed the debate. I don't know what was said between Perry & Paul; however, I will say that if the conversation (or stern talking to) that Ron Paul received was threatening, condescending or generally negative in nature, then I would have expected Paul to take a few seconds, of his next speaking opportunity, to publicly call out Perry....otherwise, that shows me that he lacks the testicular fortitude to be the leader of this country.

Knowing how Paul operates, I know he would have called Perry to task if the conversation was negative; therefore, I think the photographs are misleading and that the conversation was mundane and polite.

That angry, douchebag look that Perry is wearing is nothing more than the way he carries himself from day to day. Nothing more.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

OK I suspect you are trolling, but for the sake of you sincerely being confused.
I said the word YOU, but in a general sense. The giveaway that I don't literally mean YOU is that you aren't the one with that job.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I do love it when people misspell things while making accusatory and demeaning statements. Clearly, you believe that anyone who supports the death penalty is an "unthinking nazi".

Perhaps you are not for closing Gitmo, but if you are, I think my point is pretty clear.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Nice deflection now how about addressing my posts rather than picking out obvious typos.
Actually don't worry about it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join