It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry Physically Reprimands Ron Paul During Debate

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Even though someone just pointed this out, I want to make sure Ron Paul's followers get the message.

Link to Article: Ron Paul explains ‘confrontation’ with Rick Perry

Link to Video: R.Perry v. R. Paul - Simi Valley Debate 9-7-11

During the past couple of months, I have seen some very wild stories on "Above top Secret". When it comes to everyone's political ramblings, I really do not know what to believe. One thing is for sure - I no longer believe anything in the political or government conspiracy sections. Ron Paul's followers have extorted the truth to such an extent, which everything they say has now fallen into 'the boy who cried wolf' realm.

Keep crying wolf. Eventually no one will come running.

edit on 9/9/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Rick Perry is the Top Tier candidate and he has the right to put hands on the opponent. or not. take a look at jon stewart. maybe some in the MSM are waking up.

www.thedailyshow.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
www.dailypaul.com...

Rick Perry vs Ron Paul Confrontation Photo - Ron Paul Explains

edit on 9-9-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Actually, no it's not. A picture is a faction of time caught on film. The context of what was really going on is left out & the OP asserts an assumption as fact.

I mean this sincerely, you Ron Paul supporters are your own worst enemies. When you (the royal you) constantly delve into conspiracy after conspiracy after conspiracy about "TPTB" & mainstream media somehow sabotaging his candidacy, you come off as rabid loons. "TPTB" & Mainstream media isn't to blame. YOU are. Every frantic, bipolar call into a radio show (where you lied to get past the screeners in the first place), every bullhorn yelling 'protest', every time you assign beliefs to him he does not hold (911 conspiracies), every display of public disruption yelling Ron Paul political slogans, every thread like this where Ron Paul supporters pledge violence in support of him, every Alex Jones reference to Ron Paul and the perceived willingness to embrace pure lunacy by virtue of your behavior only hangs the albatross YOU bring to the table around his neck, thereby making him completely unappealing to the very voters you need to get him elected.

The reason Ron Paul isn't going to be the next president is because he just doesn't have the support of general electorate. It's really that simple.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

whatever happened to funny in this country?

this world sucks.

lol!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Looks like Ron Paul is gaining from that debate, even though they tried to make it the Perry/Romney show...

Ron Paul Emerges as Formidable GOP Presidential Contender
img.ibtimes.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
Took me 5 minutes to find this. That's what I love about ATS. You can always rely on a beat up over nothing.

Funny thing is I posted that video in this thread near the bottom of page 13.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Ron Paul is just taking the moral high ground. I'm sure he remembers what was said, he just doesn't want to feed the media gossip machine and wants to focus on the issues. Which is fine, but my guess is that Perry was bad mouthing Paul's campaign manager Jesse Benton for writing that letter to him. I don't think Perry was threatening anybody, but it's obvious to anybody with a brain that it was not pleasantries being exchanged. Hulk Hogan tan Huntsman (who I like a lot better than Romney or Perry) even got in the middle and you saw that "come on guys" look on his face....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
OMG! was he hurt?????!!!!!

i will kill myself if he was!!!!

where was his security!?

OMG!!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Okay. So Ron Paul directly dispells the unfounded myth proposed by the OP & you dismiss the very man who would know - Mr. Paul himself, from his mouth, directly answering the specific question - as taking the high ground??!

So, basically, nobodies going to keep you from your assumptions, no matter how wrong you are, because you know better than Mr. Paul himself? Really?

Mr. Paul is no shrinking violet. He's not seeking another term in the house. He has nothing to loose by speaking the truth. So, when he does, and it doesn't fit the group-think delusion, you just replace his explanation with your own version of made up reality?

Can you all not see this? This is a perfect example of what I'm talking about!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

these guys are more whacko than sarah supporters.

i should know!!

lol!! look up my posts!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Ron Paul said he did not remember that exact moment, so it could have been just a split second when Perry places his hand on his arm and someone snaps a picture. Without video and a microphone it is hard to say how long this confrontation lasted. I would think the network had some type of camera on them. So maybe this will be "leaked"
edit on 9-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

I'm not making a big deal out of it, but I do doubt that he doesn't remember the exchange. Ron Paul is very gracious, and not one for needless dramatics. Read my post again, you'll see that I made it clear that I do NOT believe Perry was threatening Dr. Paul. But, you can tell it wasn't a pleasant exchange. But don't let the facts stop you from trying to paint us all as fanatics and such. I'm a proud 'Paultard', and we're growing daily. I've turned several normal humans into 'Paultards' myself, soon we'll be limping our way onto your lawn...trying to break through your doors and windows, to turn you too...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I would say the Reason Ron Paul won't be president is because The majority of his supporters are here on ATS...Rest assured this site's die hard Conspiracy Theorists' Ideas will be eventually used against him in Articles and Advertisements paid for by his rivals...In a situation where slander and swagger is everything [Elections) I doubt any affiliation with places like this is beneficial. He doesn't even have to know this site exists for it to be used as a weapon against him and if he says"I've never heard of this site" in response he just looks uninformed. Which is a killer in Elections as well.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

It's not really reaping what they sow. They get a needle in the arm and go down peacefully and even know when it's gonna happen.

I've always favored them just sitting in prison the rest of their life, missing cherished moments.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
That putting you hand on someone and putting your finger in their face is a classic "Southern" move.
I have seen it done and had it happen to me.
It's an "I'm better than you, so you listen to me boy/girl" power play to assert dominance.
It told me all I need to know about Mr. Perry.

BTW, it he gets the nomination, I would love to see him try that with the President in a debate.
How many Secret Service agents would wrestle him to the ground?
Five?
Six?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom1701
Ron Paul is a jerk......he should be treated like the dirty old man that he is...

Put him in a wheel chair, in a nursing home and hang a drool cup out of the corner of his mouth....

Tell him to shut the heck up and go back under the rock he crawled out of....and he can take all his wacko supporters with him....

My only regret is that Rick Perry didn't pull out his six gun and blow him the " F " away......

I was thinking the same thing about that creepy Perry

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I can tell you right now that if that Creep Perry gets in office we are Definitely Screwed. At best Obamas a Mussolini, but this Rick Perry's a Stalin
edit on 9-9-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NewsWorthy

You really think all of his supporters are here? Try going to his facebook pages, there are two main ones and several spinoffs. Most people there have never heard of ATS...he is not affiliated with this site, but since this site is anti-establishment for the most part, and Ron Paul is the ONLY anti-establishment candidate, it makes sense he has a lot of support here.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Ron Paul laughs off rumored confrontation with Rick Perry

“A picture came out last night, it’s on the Internet this morning, with ... I think the governor of Texas, or something? We had several governors up there, but truth was I never met him before,” Paul joked.

Paul said everyone — “my kids included” — had been writing to him to find out what had happened when the men spoke.

“Truth is, I wish it were a much more interesting story,” Paul said. “I don’t even recall the moment that was occurring and I don’t remember exactly what he said and we didn’t have any cross words.”

That seems a bit strange.

I definitely try and avoid being a conspiratorial person but this just stinks of RP not being honest here. Just look at the pictures on the first page of the the thread! He was looking right at Rick Perry yet he is saying the he does not even remember the moment that was occurring. God I really hope Rick Perry did not do something like threaten Paul to such a degree that he is now acting like he does not even remember.

The only thing which would do that to someone is a threat from the higher ups. Or perhaps it was nothing in all reality and the pictures are just rather deceiving, that too is a possibility. But why do I doubt that?

edit on 9/9/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join