It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry Physically Reprimands Ron Paul During Debate

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Where have we seen this before....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If that idiot perry would have touched me and started pointing his high and mighty finger at me , I would have pressed charges for assault. where does any man have the right to grab Ron Paul by the wrist and talk crap to him

edit on 9-9-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Would it upset you terribly to find out this is all a circus act. They own every horse in the race. They have the two parties for the uninformed to keep them going and debating. Then for the ones that figure that out they put an alternative horse in the race. Its all a drama. The illuminati is powerful, there isn't no one there they cannot control or they would be dead. Look at Alex Jones...his support for David Icke that claims to be the son of god. Alex Jones my space and internet is riddled with mason symbols. Its all a con.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Rick Perry=More of the same, he's part of the establishment he has sold out this country and his state (NAFTA superhighway anyone?)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I'm not sure I believe it totally either...Rand Paul wasn't there, he just went based on what he heard...I'm glad Ron Paul can make light of it, but...

I'd like to hear why Ron Paul's body guard was approaching the podium in one of the shots. I'd also like know what Huntsman was doing in the middle of it. His expression was pretty concerning IMO. I understand it's easy to take stills out of context, but there are several of them, and too many things are unanswered, and will probably remain that way.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Well, trust me when I say Rick Perry provides PLENTY of ammo to be used against him. His past is packed with things that should make most people turn away in disgust. Unfortunately, Dr. Paul isn't ratting out Perry on whatever was happening. (in my opinion) He maintains the high road as usual.

edit on 9-9-2011 by EagleTalonZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
This is a little off topic, but as I was looking for what they might have been talking about, I came across a page on the debate and it said this

- Perry won applause from the audience for saying he never struggled with whether any of the inmates executed during his time as governor might have been innocent. As of Wednesday, 234 people have been executed in the 10-plus years that Perry has served as governor of Texas, the highest number of any U.S. governor. The very mention of that statistic drew applause.

How could anyone seriously not consider and struggle with that a bit? Also who applauds execution statistics?
Here is the link, it mentions Perry and Paul at the bottom, but no more information.
www.sacbee.com...

OMG that would be so funny if it wasn't so sad. I wonder if there was someone off camera holding up an applause sign to cue the sheeple.. LOL

I'll say it again - that Rick Perry is a very creepy guy, not for not feeling anything in relation to executions in the state he governs, but for not feeling at all. He's a psycho, I am certain of it. And a bully. Not a good combo for any human being.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 9-9-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Where have we seen this before....

The biggest similarity I see...

...Is that the old dude is underestimated and about to whip out some serious ninja sh**.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Call it stating the obvious, call it oversimplifying..... but when you look at Ron Paul versus the other candidates, Ron looks to me like the only rational, sane man in a roomful of loons. How could anyone with a functioning brain not want him at the helm?
(Then again, who ever accused the American people of possessing functioning brains?)

Although I'm not a Perry fan, I loved when he bad-mouthed the fed and Ben Bernanke and said they need to open their books. (Something Ron Paul has been saying for decades!)
Maybe Perry just said it to pander to the tea-party and try to get some traction there!
Perry's starting to look like he's going to snap any minute. Maybe the pressure is getting to him.
I know the grueling pace of a presidential campaign would drive me bat-s**t! I don't know how the hell they do it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
whats the world coming too, is this really the next contender for the captinsee of the usa, please do me a favor, look at his expression and his mannerism, this guy would lead us straight into ww3 without a moments hesitation, reeks of ego ego ego, like the other boys u know - hey toe knee u wanna coff e hey eye isa talk in two u - is he really saying once only ron paul enough hey once is enough let me reassure of this in front of the cameras, dont ever try that again, but my question is what did he ron paul actually do or say before .. scary thats for sure..

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

My opinion is "Back off, or else" A debate is an argument of words, once it degenerates into violence, or intimidation, you have lost.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

It is so refreshing to hear someone speak the truth. Yeah, they're all bought and paid for. The last President this country had that cared about America and her people was JFK ... we all know what happened to him because he stood up to the "elitists" ... no Secret Societies in this country!! Sad, those are the very ones controlling America.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I entirely Congratulate Dr. Paul, he did the right thing by not causing a scene in front of people, Rick PARRY on the other hand apparently felt threatened. And from the looks has an anger issue and a half. This will only make Paul look better, patience is virtue as they say. If it were me, seeing I am not running for prez... I would have beat the $%&@ out of that puppet.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep
[mo

He is an intrusive, arrogant bully. Shaking his finger in Paul's face, and putting his hand on Paul's wrist, as if he is restraining a child and scolding him speaks volumes about this guy.
edit on 9-9-2011 by aero56 because: info

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Fortunately this is all a beat up over nothing. Ron Paul says that he doesn't even recall the event and has no recollection of what Perry was saying at the time.

Here is a video of Paul talking about the pictures:

www.youtube.com...

Took me 5 minutes to find this. That's what I love about ATS. You can always rely on a beat up over nothing.

What is more, if you read the blog set up by Paul supporters trying to get this "Ron Paul assaulted" thing to be picked up by the media, you find scores of uncouth messages. It's hilarious to someone like me that the people expressing "shock" over this and spreading misinformation are themselves quite prepared to use threatening language and possibly even violent language at times.
edit on 9-9-2011 by XtraTL because: Added complaint

edit on 9-9-2011 by XtraTL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Ron Paul is a jerk......he should be treated like the dirty old man that he is...

Put him in a wheel chair, in a nursing home and hang a drool cup out of the corner of his mouth....

Tell him to shut the heck up and go back under the rock he crawled out of....and he can take all his wacko supporters with him....

My only regret is that Rick Perry didn't pull out his six gun and blow him the " F " away......

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Ron Paul responded to these photos and said Perry did not reprimand him...he actually said he had never met Perry prior to this debate. A picture tells a 1000 words.

Paul/Bachmann 2012!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Perry is Bilderberg approved just like our current Puppet Obama....

D vs R + Liberal vs Conservative = Divide & Conquer

The Same agenda is in place regardless of what the people think

Not cool doing what he did... overbearing piece of elite scum

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rationalistswagger

Originally posted by Thunderheart
Huntsman looks like he got a little too much sun.

all black people have "a little too much sun"

I wonder if you laugh at them as well.

Obviously you have never seen a sunburned black person. They don't look like a lobster but they still look funny. Just like every other person when sunburned.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join