It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry Physically Reprimands Ron Paul During Debate

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Did I say I expected him to fight???

No...but I don't expect him to cower when someone confronts him face to face.

Presidents need to be strong, not physically, but they need a strong presence...judging by this picture...Ron Paul doesn't have it.

Paul seems to come across very strongly in his on-air personality confrontations. When he started in politics he didn't handle it all that well, but he's toughened up quite a lot and comes across extremely well. Did you not see the on-camera back and forth between Perry? Paul was absolutely all over that confrontation and came across as socially strong. Perry does not handle confrontation nearly as well the way he gets physically aggressive. I really can't imagine what you're thinking to actually say Paul was "cowering" in that photo. He was clearly in listening mode and hearing Perry out at the time the photo was snapped.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
Heres Ron Paul's reaction to the photo.

What a gracious man Ron Paul is. He is truely a treasure.

I feel this was just the beginning of the airing of Rick Perry's dirty laundry.

Rick Perry and Ron Paul....Like night and day.
edit on 8-9-2011 by romanmel because: typo

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I guarantee you I know what the argument was about
It was about HPV forced vaccinations
that was spotlighted for some time and you can see him get angry and then santorum said it was bad to have an executive order especially from a tool now sponsoring limited govt.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the true consomme of class...

By brushing off this potential distraction, he once again shows his true intentions and political prowess...
edit on 8-9-2011 by coastlinekid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz

Originally posted by The Sword
I'm not ok with the death penalty or banning abortion.
Any other words you'd like to try and put in my mouth? I swear, I've entered the twilight zone, not ATS.

You're AGAINST the death penelaty for sadistic murderers.

You're FOR abortion. Abortion = murder of a child.

I think you ARE living in the Twilight Zone. I WIN!

Now back on topic...

Perhaps you guys could leave the irrelevant Partisan regurgitation to the "professionals"?

This abortion rhetoric is "so 1998". Feel free to catch up with all the much, much more important matters that have plagued the free world since then. Or, you know, continue to argue about things that are never going to matter regardless of how many zealous, propagandized totalitarians jump on board.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I guarantee you I know what the argument was about
It was about HPV forced vaccinations
that was spotlighted for some time and you can see him get angry and then santorum said it was bad to have an executive order especially from a tool now sponsoring limited govt.

Santorum talks? I think I've blocked that traumatic reality out of my mind.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
rand talks
he says it was nothing

I don't believe it

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Yes, I've said it before, Perry comes across as a A'hole.
Yes, I've said it before, Paul comes across as a pushover!
..and this double whammy of an incident clearly prooves it.

The problem I have here is that the Ron Paul supporters are treating Ron Paul the way the main stream media continue to treat Obama.
Geez peeps, how can you expect him to be Prez if you baby constantly baby the man?
I'm waiting to see how he plans on defending himself.

What else can we do?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I get worried when I see Paul getting very confrontational, making an attack everytime he can on the other runners. Of course, this debate is for exactly that, and I have no issue with him standing his ground. But sometimes last night, it felt (as it always does) desperate almost of him to lash and lash, as he has been doing..

He's the underdog, and I'm eff'n voting for him 100%. But I'd like to see a little calm from him, ONLY because the American people voting are going to take it into consideration.

Rick Perry best not hurt that man outside of Texas where nobody knows him, I'd call it capital punishment for first degree assault.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I think Pauls got enough security to not worry about a baboon like perry doing anything on a live show.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
Huntsman looks like he got a little too much sun.

all black people have "a little too much sun"

I wonder if you laugh at them as well.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

rand talks
he says it was nothing

I don't believe it

I don't believe anything that pops up in my face if it says "Fox News" in the corner.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I love it how when it comes to talking about the real issues that face this country, all that the majority care about is the death penalty, abortion, gay rights. Those things are important but there are way more important issues at stake, but the corporate controller globalists love that you guys are fighting about these things, as it takes away from what Ron Paul would really do for this country, and its kick out the cheating ponzie scheme scum that have been running this country for 50 years, and that killed JFK and MLK (LBJ killed him most likely with FBI and corporate backed mob). "These SOB's will never embarass me again." -LBJ www.informationliberation.com...
edit: Article says H.L. Hunt, an American Oil Tycoon, most likely got LBJ to take out Kennedy. Methinks its because Kennedy was not only about stopping the new world order and corporate government control, but its fact that he was interested in UFOs and in my opinion he was eventually going to have the coverups exposed and release the technologies.
edit on 9/8/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

rand talks
he says it was nothing

I don't believe it

Don't you believe his father, then?

Originally posted by rationalistswagger

Originally posted by Thunderheart
Huntsman looks like he got a little too much sun.

all black people have "a little too much sun"

I wonder if you laugh at them as well.

Jeesh. That's the biggest troll post I've seen in a fortnight.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
What Perry did was not only rude, It was also

********* ILLEGAL!!!!!*********

You can't go around touching people in an aggressive way. It doesn't matter that it may not have left physical harm.

No one should touch another person in an aggressive manner.

It doesn't matter if you are a homeless man or running for President.

Nothing gives one person the right to physically touch another without permission.

If the average person tried this with a store clerk they were arguing with they would at minimum be kicked out of the store if not out right arrested.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Ron Paul has been around long enough to be able to deflect these circus stunts in a way that shows calm, assertive will,,,

Let his opponents malign themselves,... his tactic also conserves political energy,... a good long-term strategy...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
What is up with these Texas politicians and their bully attitudes? We really do not need LBJ reincarnate.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/709859e5c1d0.png[/atsimg]

The 'Presidential' Republican party members from Texas has been using LBJ's tactics, ever since LBJ used them.

Compare Precinct 13 to what happened in Florida, during the GWB vs AG election. (Dare I mention hacked votes elsewhere????)

Stolen elections... it is a Texas tradition we really didn't need.

M.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

if you let a bully come in your front yard, he'll be on your porch the next day and the day after that he'll rape your wife in your own bed. Lyndon B. Johnson

Must of been a sicko to think of that, maybe that's what he did?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
reply to post by Alxandro

Ron Paul has been around long enough to be able to deflect these circus stunts in a way that shows calm, assertive will,,,

Let his opponents malign themselves,... his tactic also conserves political energy,... a good long-term strategy...

Yep, he's been around for a very long time.

Here he is in 1968, talking about L.B.J and even Mitt Romney's father.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
...oops, double post.

Damn sticky HP mouse.

...oops, double post.

Damn sticky HP mouse.

Is there an echo in here?
edit on 8-9-2011 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join