It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"9/11 Truthers A Group Of LIARS" & "Hateful Jerks" --- Fox Panel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by Raelsatu

They all seem to hold quite a bit of animosity towards conspiracy theorist in general. Where do you guys stand? Agree? Neutral? Disagree? And if you're a truther, what would be the one thing you told them as a piece of evidence in support of your stance?

The word 'truther' is the same species of political ID tag as 'birther'; they are meant to negatively stereotype, for the purpose of identification.

I personally think the word truther was coined by somebody who must have been in the know. Who but who knows the truth would refer to a group of people trying to expose what he knows to be the truth, as truthers?
edit on 8-9-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4Saken

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

I may watch the video later. Unfortunately I'm prone to apoplectic fits when I watch the MSM.

It appears the OP video source was Fox not MSN.

I know how some Republican conspiracy enthusiasts must have apoplectic fits trying to justify Fox news as legitimate.

edit on 8-9-2011 by D4Saken because: I included source.

MSM = MainStream Media

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
So that was "Fair & Balanced" news, eh? IMO Ann "The Biotch" Coulter is neither fair nor even close to being a balanced person and those others, well, they must have been dropped as babies or some such.

All "truthers" are Democrats? No asbestos in the buildings? Tripe. Smelly, rotten intestinal guts on television.

If they had a conscience they would be ashamed of themselves but I'd bet they don't. It's crap like this that makes me really start thinking about reptilians, as it's hard to fathom that these are real people. I'm not sure if there was a factual statement in that whole segment.Outright lies from Faux news, well, what a shocker that is. Our MSM sucks, sure, but Faux news is heads and shoulders above the others for giving us totally untruthful "news".

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inquisitive1

Edit: PS: I can't stop laughing at that lady's claim that all truthers are democratic. Give me a break!!

They could be "democratic", if they support that particular political "ism". They might very well be "Democrats", even, but unless one asks you'll never know.

They are mostly Ron Paul supporters, though, which answers a veritable plethora of questions tied to their inane and silly theories.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
So that was "Fair & Balanced" news, eh? IMO Ann "The Biotch" Coulter is neither fair nor even close to being a balanced person and those others, well, they must have been dropped as babies or some such.

All "truthers" are Democrats? No asbestos in the buildings? Tripe. Smelly, rotten intestinal guts on television.

If they had a conscience they would be ashamed of themselves but I'd bet they don't. It's crap like this that makes me really start thinking about reptilians, as it's hard to fathom that these are real people. I'm not sure if there was a factual statement in that whole segment.Outright lies from Faux news, well, what a shocker that is. Our MSM sucks, sure, but Faux news is heads and shoulders above the others for giving us totally untruthful "news".

You need to learn the difference between "News" and "Opinion". Nobody gives "News" any more, everybody puts their spin on it to attract certain demographics, which pays the bills.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

I know the difference but does the average person know the difference? It is a news channel, or at least calls itself one, and people do turn it on, I believe, to get what they feel is the news.

Fact is, people still believe in the ridiculous left/right paradigm and people still believe the noisy box tells them the truth and nothing but the truth. I can talk, yell and scream until I'm blue in the face(or even dead) at my Mom but in her mind all republicans are gods from Olympus and all democrats should be shot, stabbed, burned, killed, tarred and feathered, AND killed by death. That's her opinion on a good day.

I still say they were disgraceful. So full of hatred for their fellow people, it really is insane.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

I kind of figured that you did know the difference and I agree that many people do not. That is one of the main causes of some of the problems that we have today.

They are not as bad as the the opposing side. I can give thousands of examples, but, it isn't worth my time.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Off with her head!!

Ann Coulter talks like shes jacked up on speed.

I wonder if Ann Counter's puppet master uses strings hanging from wood slats to make her move, or if he sticks his arm through her back and hollow head to make her mouth move with his hand.

Democrats are the only conspiracy theorists in her pathetic, bipartisan world, I guess.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It wasn't too long ago I thought Fox was different than the other networks. Not! There is not to my knowledge, one investigative journalist left in America. We're f***ed. This internet is the only place left where one can get unvarnished news, and I fear they are plotting its demise while I'm typing this. I hope they've underestimated the power of the worldwideweb, because it's our only hope.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Sooo there was no asbestos in WTC 1 and 2? Thats the reason it burned up so fast? What triggered all that cancer in the first responders then?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It gets even better XD

www.disclose.tv...

More people who need "special treatment"

www.youtube.com...

How was that about truthers being disrespectful towards 911 victims and their relatives?
edit on 8-9-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
And if you're a truther, what would be the one thing you told them as a piece of evidence in support of your stance?

I'd ask them why the plane crash at Shanksville was the first in recorded history, which apparently left almost no debris whatsoever, other than an indentation in the ground. On a related note, I'd also ask them why no truly large piece of plane debris were found at the Pentagon, or pieces which could positively identify the plane that was supposed to have hit it.

Fox News is a propaganda service, run by and for fascists. I've never heard of them telling people anything that was remotely related to the truth. They promote the military industrial complex and authoritarian fascism, and they use a continual outpouring of lies to do so.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I honestly cannot even finish that video. Those people make me sick to my stomach. That black guy is sooooo uneducated on this topic. Not one bit of evidence? Do some research. FOX news is disgusting. How people watch it, I don't know. Bunch of ignorant people. Ugh.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

According to the building reports, it was going to cost 200 million...not "billions"

200 million against a contract worth a few billion.....

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Typical crap from FNC and the FCM (fawning corporate media) these people like Ann Coulture and the others just spew what they are paid to spew.They don't care about facts they care about their paychecks and that's it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join