It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yep I'm a newb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Greetings all!! I have been coming to this site for a few yrs in my study and research of the topics I am interested in. In July I created an account with the intention to begin to find more folks like myself and then promptly stayed away until today. So, here I am....

I have had a strange and interesting and sometimes terrifying life over the years, filled with mysteries and forgotten things, riddles, genealogy, stumbling blocks...and stepping stones... and white roses.

I am a 50 year old female in the United States. My strong interests are Mk Ultra, Knights Templar, NWO, and other multi generational topics. Of course I have other interests not considered mainstream too like UFOs, Metaphysics and other spiritual tidbits. Even politics, being a conservative I am probably more involved with this topic lately...

Most of the things I hope to learn won't be discussed in the threads but I will do my best to post and contribute to the site.

Mostly I came here hoping to find some people knowledgeable on topics I have been studying and hit a brick wall or am *stuck* with. Looking for keys that unlock doors knowing the best place to hide something is in plain sight

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinaed

Welcome to ATS and thanks for your Bio. Its nice to have interesting people with a desire for truth on the site.
Once again, welcome

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
salutations

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Welcome to the land of the over analytical, paranoid, over posting, bashing, banning, argumentative, ego stroking, and mixed with a little bit of knowledge.. Nobody really knows sh**.. Anyways welcome aboard i hope you enjoy your stay..

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hi, and welcome to ATS =)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Thank you for the welcome!! Perhaps you can explain the information on the left of members... I have figured out it is about posting and stars and flags...what is the K for? Also is a flag a good thing or a bad thing? LOL I got your U2U but I am not allowed to message anyone but staff... It is a big site and many features I am not familiar with... very overwhelming but I imagine we all get the hang of it after a bit

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Greetings Fellow newb
I am not exactly sure what the K and W is for but it stands for "Karma" and "Wats" (I learned it from the Newbie thread where there's a bunch of links listed... I just picked a bunch to read) and I think it basically has to do with how awesome you are on the forums... but it's all computed mathematically with statisticals (I made up this word right now...) and not cute little monkeys so I question it's accuracy.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

top topics

join