It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elected Dutch Politician Not Welcome In Increasingly Islamist Australia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Here is a link to help ATS members deny ignorance in relation to the attempted barring of entry of a bona fide Dutch Politician by Australian Political forces , the Islamist community in Australia has been vocal also on this subject also.
If one reads this link , it is indeed interesting why he is being banned , as he was in Britain last year.
Just another knife wound in the belly of freedom of thought , and speech?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I think that its rather interesting how my Prime minister Harper recently was quoted that he declares 'Islamicism' biggest threat to Canada. We all now that he loves the globalist elite and will turn Canada upside down. The fact that the dutch and possibly other countries are spreading the msg of the b.s propaganda that tells us Islam is bad and scary and will lead to us being hurt on multiple levels.

I can only really come up with a couple explanations on what the benefit of creating such a divide among Islam and they are as follow depending on your view on global perspective and the elite that (think) run this world. But for the sake of stealing thunder I leave if these hypothesis.

1. The eventual goal is isolating most of the people in the middle east to spread the established "war on terror" and to continue moving through their hit list ( Syria Iran ect ). This also happens to help out Israel as its in the middle of all this and if you can concede to the globalist agenda you know that Israel is a good buddy. I don't know about Zionism to really comment on it there but others have spoken about it the jury is still out on that one.
It appears to me that they are trying to have a global problem so that countries work together and become closer together. An example of that is we have seen countries EU military working more together along side the U.K and in some cases have starting merging completely.

Scary to say the least if it starts becoming more in the news will have to look out for it.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tonyinawareness

Well in Australia he is not welcome if you believe the media puppets who preach the ,there is no Muslim Islamist extremist thinking in Australia line.

After 9/11..we were told to be wary of extremist Islamic terrorists because they were everywhere.

Now anyone talking about such things is labelled anti muslim.....what does that mean?

Anti muslim....does that mean you have to be Pro Muslim, or just turn a blind eye?

Wasn't the new security laws meant to protect us?...but now if you criticise Islamic Extremists you are Anti Muslim,what an orwellian turn around that is.

Its like a Jew criticising the Klu Klux Klan being gagged for being anti Christian, its absurd its undemocratic, and its frightening that we are been dictated to by extremist Islamists in the country we are born in.
George Orwell you were spot on, facist communism did win.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: plural

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

i dont support him but dont think anyone should be barred from entering our beautiful country
its up to the people to spot the ignorance

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

i dont support him but dont think anyone should be barred from entering our beautiful country
its up to the people to spot the ignorance

Exactly, Australia is part of this NWO just like Canada. To the Op I would remind you that these elites like to try and tackle multiple points on an agenda when allowing certain things to occur. It could very well be that they are choosing to use this stunt to further reprehend free speech and that could lead into scaring other people into thinking that Muslims are to blame for loosing rights and freedoms.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

edit on 8-9-2011 by tonyinawareness because: double post my bad.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

I am neutral also , but I cannot see why an elected dutch(our wartime alliy) Political representative is about to be barred from Australia?
He has no convictions and in fact may have had assassination attempts and threats by Muslims made against him.
He constantly reiterates he doesn't hate muslims, just Islam .
So a human being cannot hate a Religion? without punishment?

Is this not Facist conditioning in the extreme?

If you are not breaking a law how can you be discriminated against?...in this instance?

Is it not , the Islamist vote ...wielding its power?

I remember that there have been several radical Islamist clerics allowed entry in Australia , based on the notion of freedom of expression.

What I see is the Powers bowing to the spectre of Islamist threats and riots agaisnst his presence if he enters Australia?

Shame on Australia for treating a Dutch cousin so shamefully , whilst kow towing to recently arrived Islamists with loud voices and many votes in the federal seats.

edit on 8-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: edited mistakes

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
tonyinawareness,

I am not a fan of globalism. I am a fan of Western democracies, freedom and liberty, and individual dignity.

With that dispensed with, may I ask you to correct any misunderstandings I might have of your position? For, frankly, I find it confusing.

I think that its rather interesting how my Prime minister Harper recently was quoted that he declares 'Islamicism' biggest threat to Canada. We all now that he loves the globalist elite and will turn Canada upside down.

Do you mean that the globalist elite fears Islamicism?

The fact that the dutch and possibly other countries are spreading the msg of the b.s propaganda that tells us Islam is bad and scary and will lead to us being hurt on multiple levels.

Do you mean that Islam is good and comforting?

1. The eventual goal is isolating most of the people in the middle east to spread the established "war on terror" and to continue moving through their hit list ( Syria Iran ect ).

Sorry, I don't understand how isolating the middle east spreads anything.

This also happens to help out Israel as its in the middle of all this and if you can concede to the globalist agenda you know that Israel is a good buddy.

I don't understand how supporting the globalist agenda makes me see Israel as a good buddy. I thought I could see Israel as a good buddy without having any agenda other than freedom.

It appears to me that they are trying to have a global problem so that countries work together and become closer together. An example of that is we have seen countries EU military working more together along side the U.K and in some cases have starting merging completely.

You've really lost me here. If the globalists are trying to contain the problem to the middle east, doesn't that go against making it a global problem? What is the objection to countries working together on some projects?

By the way, DR EXPIRED, I like your willingness to stay involved in this.

Charles1952

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Howdy, long time reader, first time poster

Sydney Morning Herald Article

Firstly, after reading this you need to take into account a number of factors, the major one is the Australian government is to say the least "Unstable" and despite having "the ginger" (she currently holds the records for the lowest approval rating) as the figure head, the country is run by the Greens & the independents.

NOW in saying all of that as the short, short version, each side of the Australian political arena has 'Labour' and 'Liberals' (Left and Right wings if you will). Now in the current state of play (which we are hoping someone will come to their sense and dissolve our parliament and force elections), and both sides are constantly going at the throat over ever little issue and remark to either claw back public opinion OR gain further opinion.

That is all this is. Someone has cried the proverbial "Wolf", and the media and idiot pollies have come running (Also please ignore Wayne Swan (we try too), he also is not well received by the public, and does not reflect our views as a country). What you all are witnessing is a government haemorrhage, nothing more nothing less. Why? Because of the political climate, the civil unreast (not riots, but believe me there is tension between the states & federal governments) and lastly the amount of complete debacles that have happened over the course of the year.

If you want further information, just look at our mainstream media Herald sun (News corp), The Age, SMH etc and read all the political reports, else ask away i'll answer just about any question (within reason of course!)

As for the country becoming more Muslim/Islamic, I'm sorry to report but we are still a Christian base, with Islamic Enclaves, which periodically call for Sharia law to be implemented (with separated court systems), which has continuously been denied by the Australian Government continuously. If something happens that we do become an islamist state, believe you me i will be one of many seeking a new country to call home.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

I will say some truth, that no honest Politician who is informed could deny...there are already Muslim states within Sydney.
The Mosques control and influence many thousands of Muslims, their papers are all in Arabic, the satellite beams in Islamist TV shows, their conflicts are directed to the Local Islam Leadrers, Anglo/Aussies don't enter their districts because of harrassment, the Police won't enter certain zones, because of fear.

This is Sydney 2011 the suburbs I am describing were once all working class / aussie/migrant districts, where everyone was welcome, now they are Muslim colonies.
If you think Iam exaggerrating go and visit Merrylands, Bankstown to name two.

I dare anyone to walk around with a Jesus Loves you T shirt alone.

top topics

join