It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul winning MSNBC poll. Poll promptly disappears from Google.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Just thought I'd bring a little reality into this thread.

Here is the latest credible poll (not an internet poll)

Yep...Ron Paul is losing to Sara Palin...and she isn't even running.

ya..... so let me clarify, the type of poll you consider "credible" and "reality" is one from the washingtonpost which only has 398 votes on it? ya..... 398 people sure do a better job representing america,

rather then that other poll which is now at 206,789 people

hmmmmmmm
edit on 9/9/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSnowman

but if the guy who was in on 4 plays makes 4 touchdowns then he must be the mvp. Paul had more substance to his answers than any of them. So if you rate winners by how many words they say then yes he lost but if you rate it by the relevance and depth of his answers then Paul wrecked the whole field singlehandedly.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Can we really call these things debates? Let RP debate topics head to head with each individual candidate and he'll wipe the floor with their worthless, mid-numbing rhetoric.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Interesting thread but i have news for you folks.

Sarah Palin is being held back and will enter the race at some point. If Perry falters in the polls (which he will), she will enter the race.

Now, we all know Sarah is a certified airhead but elections are all about popularity. The popularity meter says that Sarah will do well, regardless of her state of mind.

Going with this known fact, be prepared to see Sarah go up against Obama in 2012.

Don't be surprised to see Sarah come out on top this time.

And oh, btw, sorry Ron Paul supporters. As much as he is a revered, loveable and caring old man, they don't need him leading the country. That's how the story goes.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSnowman

yea put what if those 4 plays are all touchdowns? and the end score was 28 to 21? Now them 4 plays seems like everything.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

ya..... so let me clarify, the type of poll you consider "credible" and "reality" is one from the washingtonpost which only has 398 votes on it? ya..... 398 people sure do a better job representing america,

hmmmmmmm

Yes, a small random sample is a better poll then an open internet poll...sorry to dissapoint you.

Here...look at all the recent polls...they all show Ron Paul around the same percentage...7-9 percent.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

Again...I'm sorry your guy isn't very popular and really has no chance of winning...but that doesn't mean people should ignore reality and create a fantasy.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

reply to post by SpaDe_

They made Paul a non factor because they did not treat him as a contender by either ignoring him or throwing him skewed questions. It was obvious who they want to be the top pick. When they cut off Paul after every other question it was clear there was an agenda.

But you are also agreeing he is a non-factor.

Like I said before, this just proves how useless internet polls are...Ron Paul could not show up to a debate and his fanatical supporters would still flood the internet polls to vote him the winner.

You discribe RP people as "fanatical supporters" a bit rude for people who just want to see this country recover from the distruction we have experianced the past 23 years,but after watching Perry get into Ron Pauls face the Dems and there hate for anyone who disagrees with them does not seem to be the only facter Paul supporters have to contened with......................as you have showen.

Where are the "fanatical supporters" for Perry,Romney or the rest of the GOP hand picked candidates?I don't think RP is a non-factor at all,he is just being systematically ignored because he is not and never has been a hand picked "clone".

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Many people need to take a step back for a moment.

You are using a MSNBC poll without distinguishing between voters, non-voters, foreigners, age, and political party affiliation.

Rasmussen Reports: GOP Primary: Perry 29%, Romney 18%, Bachmann 13%

Texas Congressman Ron Paul, who was a close second to Bachmann on Saturday, has the support of nine percent (9%) of Likely Primary Voters, followed by Georgia businessman Herman Cain at six percent (6%) and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich with five percent (5%). Rick Santorum, former U.S. senator from Pennsylvania, and ex-Utah Governor Jon Huntsman each get one percent (1%) support, while Michigan Congressman Thaddeus McCotter comes in statistically at zero.

*shrugs*

Ron Paul is barely limping.

Even though I find Ron Paul a fun and inelegant guy, I expect him to drop out of the race within a few months.

edit on 9/9/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Here's another article where they don't mention Ron Paul and he still wins the poll! Check it out and vote for your candidate!

bedford-nh.patch.com...

RON PAUL 2012!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

hmmmmmmm

Yes, a small random sample is a better poll then an open internet poll...sorry to dissapoint you.

Here...look at all the recent polls...they all show Ron Paul around the same percentage...7-9 percent.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

Again...I'm sorry your guy isn't very popular and really has no chance of winning...but that doesn't mean people should ignore reality and create a fantasy.

Now if you happen to vote for who you would like to see as the next president of this country you are "ignoring reality and creating a fantasy".I guess I better get in line and vote the way I am told or for who ever has the best chance to win no matter how "BAD they are or what they prove out to be after a close look into there record or past or how they talk and act like a stamped out clone.Your being a little obvious,...aren't you ??

All this over a guy who has no chance and is being supported by just a bunch of fanatic's with a fantasy???:your "mood" says it all.:
edit on 9-9-2011 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Yes, we know that the rabid Ron Paul fans will fload any poll on the internet...I could of told you this before the debate.

Only Ron Paul fans got access to the internet?
The fans of the other 7 candidates dont have internet?
Huh

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
Even though I find Ron Paul a fun and inelegant guy, I expect him to drop out of the race within a few months.

So you dont want liberty and peace?
So you want 5 more wars after the next terrorist attack?
Two wrongs make a right?
Ron Paul is the only candidate who will keep his agenda if he becomes president.
A vote on any other is a vote for war, and less freedom.
edit on 9-9-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar

Yes, we know that the rabid Ron Paul fans will fload any poll on the internet...I could of told you this before the debate.

Huh

Do you want to look at the demographics of the Republican base and get back to me on that one?

Here's a hint...they are mostly very old people.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Huh

Do you want to look at the demographics of the Republican base and get back to me on that one?

Here's a hint...they are mostly very old people.

lol
thanks for that laugh.
7 candidates with 90+ year old voters.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

ya, keep dreaming.

quite a claim, ya?

quite a large promise to keep too.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Wow!

Let me make this clear - If another terrorist attack actually occurred, I would pray to god that the government would go to war.

So you dont want liberty and peace?
Two wrongs make a right?
Ron Paul is the only candidate who will keep his agenda if he becomes president.
A vote on any other is a vote for war, and less freedom.

Rhetorical nonsense.

"If you don't vote or support my guy, you must hate x, y, z..."

"Vote for me. I will set you free!"

Rhetorical garbage.

edit on 9/10/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

" But did you see the debate??? Ron Paul was a non-factor...he was dominated by stronger personalities...and when he did talk...he didn't make much sense. "

When you consider GOP & DNC "strong personalities" (!o!) kill more innocent people causing more misery than all terrorists combined.. Dr. Pauls articulate thoughtful non establishment responses made the most sense..

Only death addicts vote for establishment war whores.. properly pimped by msm enablers of course.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Huh

yeah, didn't you hear? only ron paul supporters have internet

the other guys don't

thats why ron paul SMOKED the others in the online poll

lmfao

news flash folks, you can't vote 2 times on that poll they block your IP

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
MSNBC Polls = Democrats polling to put over a weaker Republican candidate, so they can walk away with the election in 2012.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join