It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mickey Mouse Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
What are the true origins of the "beloved" Mickey Mouse?

700-year-old painting looks like Mickey Mouse
news.bbc.co.uk...

But is it really a mouse?

Art expert Eduard Mahlknecht reckons that the picture was painted around the year 1300, making him 600 years older than the Disney character.

He added that he wasn't totally sure the painting was a mouse.

Mahlknecht reckons that it could be a weasel because there is a legend all about a weasel that has really big ears.

Why a weasel?

Ermine or Short-tailed Weasel
www.enchantedlearning.com...

Hermes Trismegistus
en.wikipedia.org...

Hermes was known as weasel-armed or weasel-word

Both Thoth and Hermes were gods of writing and of magic in their respective cultures. Thus, the Greek god of interpretive communication was combined with the Egyptian god of wisdom as a patron of astrology and alchemy. In addition, both gods were psychopomps; guiding souls to the afterlife. The Egyptian Priest and Polymath Imhotep had been deified long after his death and therefore assimilated to Thoth in the classical and hellenistic period [3] . The renowned scribe Amenhotep and a wise man named Teôs were equally deified as gods of wisdom, science and medicine and thus placed alongside to Imhotep in shrines dedicated to Thoth-Hermes during the Ptolemaic period [4] These associations to Thoth-Hermes could partially explain why some later greek scholars linked Hermes Trismegistus to a hypothetical historical figure, given the numerous deifications.

Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
en.wikipedia.org...

The three founders, William Robert Woodman, William Wynn Westcott, and Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers were Freemasons and members of Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia (S.R.I.A.).[5] Westcott appears to have been the initial driving force behind the establishment of the Golden Dawn.

The Golden Dawn system was based on hierarchy and initiation like the Masonic Lodges, however women were admitted on an equal basis with men. The "Golden Dawn" was the first of three Orders, although all three are often collectively referred to as the "Golden Dawn". The First Order taught esoteric philosophy based on the Hermetic Qabalah and personal development through study and awareness of the four Classical Elements as well as the basics of astrology, tarot divination, and geomancy. The Second or "Inner" Order, the Rosae Rubeae et Aureae Crucis (the Ruby Rose and Cross of Gold), taught proper magic, including scrying, astral travel, and alchemy. The Third Order was that of the "Secret Chiefs", who were said to be highly skilled; they supposedly directed the activities of the lower two orders by spirit communication with the Chiefs of the Second Order.

33 Degrees of Freemasonry
scottishrite.org...

Disneyland Club 33
www.disneylandclub33.com...

Mickey Mouse = MM = 33

M = 13th letter of alphabet = 13 (numerology) ---> MM is duality of 13

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

As we have repeatedly stated, the Satanist believes that numbers contain inherent power. Thus, they literally order their lives by occult numerology - such numerology also is a key component in astrology, another system of divining that Satanists observe very closely.

The occult calendar is divided into four (4) segments of 13 weeks each.

The number, "13" is considered divine by the occultist for a couple of reasons:

1. The Bible assigns '13' the meaning of "rebellion against constituted authority", plus the depravity that caused Satan to rebel against God.

2. The occultist assigns '6' to represent the number of man, and the number '7' to represent the number of divine perfection.

Thus, as a person climbs that "Jacob's Ladder" toward self-perfection in the realm of the occult, the number '13' represents the state of divine perfection, self-achieved perfection, and Illumination (6+7 = 13).

Thus, the occult calendar is comprised of four periods of 13 weeks each.

Fantasia
en.wikipedia.org...

Disney settled on the film's concept as work neared completion on The Sorcerer's Apprentice, an elaborate Silly Symphonies short designed as a comeback role for Mickey Mouse who had declined in popularity.

Fantasia was just one big ritual for the kids to participate in.

The Vigilant Citzen
vigilantcitizen.com...
Symbolic pics of the week has a Mickey Mouse feature just about every week, among other things.

Wash Your Brain - Hollywood Mind Control
www.youtube.com...

From ancient goddesses to Lady Gaga, culture creation is the method of rulers to keep children fighting wars. Jamie and Freeman join Wash Your Brain to open the doors to occult rituals in Hollywood laying bare the propaganda techniques to help guide our youth out of the black magic spell.

Mickey Mouse is nothing more than a Freemason ritual brought to the public

PS

Now you know where Hermoine Granger and Ron Weasley got their names
edit on 7-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
... You know, you could've stopped right after the first link to the news about the fresco. If you did, this thread could've been salvaged..

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Mein GOTT ist Mickey Mouse! We found the new God Lord Mickey. May he bring many blessings on our land.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

mickey mouse barely looks like a mouse
who knows really, probably does have some old meaning
we all know how [SNIP] disney is
evil old man

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1fa45bdca596.jpg[/atsimg]
does this shape have any other significance apart from the annoying little grinning face of mickey mouse

or is it a symbol or something?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Long live Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

I am 64 and love my Mickey.

If Mickey is bad then so is my other favorite The Road Runner.

And who could ever say Tom and Jerry were bad?

Aren't there enough real life bad guys in the world to diss?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
correction to OP

You stated the picture of mickey mouse was found in malta, its actually austria

An amazing 700-year-old picture that looks just like Mickey Mouse has been found in an Austrian church.

Their is definitely something linking mickey mouse to mind control or a code of the illum, most modern singer's and even actor's have displayed some kind of connection to mickey.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by camouflaged
correction to OP

You stated the picture of mickey mouse was found in malta, its actually austria

An amazing 700-year-old picture that looks just like Mickey Mouse has been found in an Austrian church.

Their is definitely something linking mickey mouse to mind control or a code of the illum, most modern singer's and even actor's have displayed some kind of connection to mickey.

Thanks I fixed it.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Long live Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

I am 64 and love my Mickey.

If Mickey is bad then so is my other favorite The Road Runner.

And who could ever say Tom and Jerry were bad?

Aren't there enough real life bad guys in the world to diss?

What? Dude! I mean really, the road runner?? Come on man, EVERYBODY secretly wished the coyote would have for just once actually caught the road runner

or... am I the only member of a very lonely club?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Just saw the picture, that's way too small. They need a larger version.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Evil Mickey

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

LoL

Yes, South Park is well aware of the spirits our leaders worship

CTHULHU!!
Season 14
Mysterion Rises
The Coon tries to convince Cthulhu to stop Coon and Friends.
www.southparkstudios.com...

Yep.

4/20 BP oil disaster ritual

Occult Holidays and Sabbats
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

2. Spring Equinox - 13 weeks - Minor sabbath but does require human sacrifice

a. March 21-22 - Goddess Ostara - Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara.
March 21 is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights

b. April 1 - All Fool's Day, precisely 13 weeks since New Year's Day!

c. April 19 - May 1 - Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.

d. April 30 - May 1 - Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
That looks a lot like Mickey Mouse!

I guess that means that Mickey and Minnie were on the ark, and who knows?
Maybe in some place like Florida, there may still be a giant mouse that looks just like that.

I've heard before that all the Walt Disney stuff has occultist meaning, so that's a very interesting take on things.
edit on 8-9-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

does this shape have any other significance apart from the annoying little grinning face of mickey mouse

To a chemist, that might look like water (H2O)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Reminds me of three pool balls, and if you hit the first one just right, you could sink the other two.

Could it be planets in some form of alignment?

edit on 8-9-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Your post brought up alot of unanswered questions I've had in my past. My best friend of 7 years lives on a Hermetic "commune". It is a small piece of land that everyone in the "church" lives on. The teachings are called prayer groups and is taught solely by Women. Anyways ALOT or damn near EVERYTHING they're taught (my friend tells me everything) is coinciding with the teachings of Illuminism. From the pyramids to the secret schools geomancy. And the weird thing is, my friend and I have ALWAYS known all the things taught in the classes naturally and hearing the explanations from the teacher is like...well singing to the choir no pun intended... It's really freaky how close the line is between true God and Illuminism....or are the hermetics illuminatis? or are they all based off the true ancient religion/secrets..This world is so crazy..

Also, for years and years, before my friend started the prayer classes, we have been celebrating the Equinoxes and Solstices...not with physical sacrifice though..I think anything that can be channeled is mentioned in illuminism,etc but depends on the user as to whether it would be for "good" or "evil"
But in the end is there really good and evil anyways? If you are extremely honest with yourself you'll have the biggest epiphany when you realize that everything you "hate" is very deep love. The catalyst to our lives.
edit on 8-9-2011 by pattyngayle because: Forgot =]

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Could be a symbol for the Holy Trinity.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon

To a chemist, that might look like water (H2O)

Wow, I think you may have just helped crack the whole point of the Mickey ears.

Occult Ritual – The Ritual of Holy Water
www.occultblogger.com...

The use of the water has been described to bestow a number of paranormal abilities including blessing, healing, removing demons or bad spirits, clean sins, destroy vampires and many more..

Holy water from St Teresa's church, Clarendon Street Holy Water Most likely originates from Paganism..

Holy water originates way back in pre bible days and links to the old pagan religion where Christianity began, it was generally signified by the act of meditating near a river for blessing and healing. In fact in many ways if done right water can be charged with any sorts of feelings and emotions, it only makes sense that deep meditation could fuel the water for greater benefits. In the old days many pagans would worship or meditate to the earth and the elements, water or rivers was one and that’s where holy water originally surfaced.

It could be an occult "baptism"?

edit on 8-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fernas
... You know, you could've stopped right after the first link to the news about the fresco. If you did, this thread could've been salvaged..

good, keep believing its all paranoia. that's what we want.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join